A simple case of mistaken identity (closed for HelenUK44)

KingCorto

Really Experienced
It was just about a year into their marriage, and it was also the first time since the honeymoon that Helen and Corto Cohen had taken a proper holiday. They had been preparing well, using the spring to plan both lazy days around the small town on the southern Italian coast, as well as excursions. There was one planned already the morning after arrival, a round trip to the gastronomic regions inland. They were looking forward to it, both the first trip, the views, sensations, and tastes they would be experiencing, and of course the hotel itself, which was a very nice one right on the beach.

They were just arriving and were greeted at the front desk. Corto started to give his name to the receptionist, “Corto C…” he trailed, Helen grabbing his attention, excitedly pointing out the huge pool area that opened from the grand hall towards the beach and sealine. Corto nodded enthusiastically and blew her a kiss. Then he focused back on the receptionist and shaped his lips to complete his name, but before he could speak, the receptionist started, “Mr. and Mrs Corto, C.” he smiled broadly at Corto, and handed him an envelope, on it was written ‘C. Corto - 2PAX - 7AM- Bus from Garden’.

“That’s the voucher for your trip tomorrow, you will enjoy it immensely! I have never done it myself, but of course, I have handled many a client who has taken the opportunity, and I hear nothing but good things when they return…” The receptionist could have talked forever about the exquisiteness of the excursion of course, but now Corto held up a hand to pause him.

“Hold on,” said Corto, “This reads 7AM, I thought it was at 9?”.

The receptionist looked at the envelope with a solemn expression, then he punched something on his computer, angled his head to see the screen that sat low on his desk.

“No sir, it says 7AM here, I do hope there’s no misunderstandings, I don’t think it’s possible to cancel any longer, the size of the vehicle is determined by the registrations, and it has already been reserved, I’m sorry sir, if there is anything I can do, please let me know, we want all our guests to feel well tended for, our guests are important to us, …” Again, Corto raised his hand to pause him.

“No, it’s okay. It’s only a bit of an earlier morning, we will manage.”

And with that, after a lengthy explanation about everything from breakfast servings, the Wi-Fi, and offers and activities, Helen and Corto were free to go, headed for the room. On the way up, Corto did wonder why his first name was on the envelope, and his last name initialized, but oh, well, it was unmistakeable, and they did have the ticket.

Up in the room, which was a wonderful deluxe one with an ocean view, he opened it. It contained a voucher. It was very lavish. He showed it to Helen, “Look at this! It’s almost like it’s made of gold, or something, and engraved, I wonder how they make these things.” It was in a shiny golden colour, bendable, but somewhat hard still. He turned it around in his hand. It only read ‘GOLD 1’, no other texts or labels.

“What a strange way to form a voucher for a gastronomic round trip” Corto said, before putting it away in the envelope. Nothing more to ponder about, they would be in the Garden for the bus at 7.

And so they were, 5 minutes before, fresh and rested from an incredibly good night sleep after a couple of glasses of wine and a romantic first evening together. The bus wasn’t there yet, but a few fellow passengers were. Corto looked around, then whispered to Helen,

“Doesn’t this seem like odd attires for a day of culinary experience?”

There was a girl with a ridiculously short dress, and if she was wearing underwear, the string must have had to be so thin, it really shouldn’t count. And a bare-chested guy in jeans, nothing more. There were other curious outfits too, but before they could talk any more about it, the small bus rolled in, and a lady opened the door.

Corto’s jaw dropped, “Is that our guide?!”

The lady spoke, “Passengers for GOLD 1, please, enter through the back!”, and the passengers started streaming in.

Corto looked at Helen. “What kind of gastronomy trip is this?”

Helen was a late arrival for her parents whose main focus was on their careers in banking and the accumulation of wealth. They ensured that Helen never went short and had a wonderful education at boarding school where she achieved well academically, was popular and had a reputation for fun. Their attendances at school functions waned over the years and when they split their interest in her waned. Helen found that her determination not to take sides did not endear her to either her mother or father. “So be it” thought Helen as she was left to make her own way in life, whilst always in receipt of daddy’s monthly allowance.

Many girls would have folded with such parental disinterest but Helen was made of strong stuff and she took on her challenges in life rather alone and overcame them. She became a young lady of confidence who looked for fun and with the assistance of lovely long blonde hair and with a dazzling smile to match. Her bosom grew to noticeable proportions which was enhanced by her otherwise rather slim but curvy figure and a nice set of hips.

Her lack of family affection encouraged Helen to go out of her way to seek love and affection in her relationships. Here she found difficulty and perhaps she became a bit needy. Eventually though she came upon Corto, an extremely good looking young guy, at a gig where he was playing. The gig itself was nothing special but she was immediately taken with him and their relationship flourished. He was different than the others, he seemed dedicated and devoted to her, which is exactly the kind of guy she was seeking. He was one that she could trust implicitly.

Helen was PA to a partner in a top city firm of solicitors which enabled her to move around in high circles where she was particularly comfortable. She was charming but knew how to handle herself and more latterly had the backing and support of Corto at home. Life was stable and it was great. She was loyal to Corto but she did feel she needed a bit more, perhaps some excitement. She was used to fun and frolics which she had given up for the stability of marriage, but it would be nice if they could have just some.

Thus the holiday came as a godsend, a chance to go to a new place and meet some new people in a relaxed atmosphere in great weather and in luxury. After her challenged upbringing and with the hurly burly of the workplace Helen was happy to chill at home and leave arrangements and decisions up to Corto who she was happy to follow and support. She enjoyed his romance and love. On that first night they fell asleep in each other’s arms, so content, and her with a vagina full of his sperm. She always loved that moment when a Corto finally lost control and donated his love juice into her body. It was a confirmation of their love and respect for each other.

“Yes my love, it is odd but also intriguing” said Helen in response to Corto’s question. She kept on giving sly looks to the bare chested guy in jeans who she was sure gave her a broad smile in return. She even blushed as she looked away, perhaps as a result of the thoughts in her head. Well one didn’t have that sort of view on the tenth floor at her work!!!

“Yes it seems that way Corto, a guide with a difference hey? Perhaps we should speak with her and get to know something of what this is all about”

“A trip where it is best to keep one’s eyes open I think” said Helen as they boarded the bus. On the way she held Corto’s hand and smiled, not able to take her mind of the bare chested guy.

It became quite apparent from having a few words on the bus that the tour was not going to be what they were expecting. When Helen found herself sitting alone with Corto moving to chat to the tour guide, the bare chested guy wasted no time in moving to sit next to her. The seats were cramped and caused their thighs to rub together, there was no other place for them to go. ”I’m Curtis and at your service” he announced before a friendly little handshake. “Service?” thought Helen. She was however able to get to know him rather better as Corto seemed to move his attention and get busy with the young girl with the short skirt. “Just your type she thought, well I’ve got mine too”

Once off the bus and with a cruise ship in sight Helen was full of excitement after a little discussion with her rock Corto. She exclaimed excitedly “yes let’s go for it, we’ll have a great time, we’ve nothing to lose”. She had been having tummy rumblings and the sight of the bare back ahead of her did nothing to quell those feelings. She sensed opportunity for them both.

She let Corto lead the way onto the ship, registering with a guy who she subsequently got to know was the purser. She was at the time more interested in his short, shorts which could literally not have been tighter. For his part his eyes were transfixed on her bosom and he made a mental note of her cabin number. He would need that for tuning into the ship’s security system, otherwise known as the officers’ peeping tom. For certain she would do wonders for his masturbation as he lay in bed but hopefully far more.

An otherworldly feeling ran up Corto’s spine entering the bus. It was like entering one of those alternate reality sci-fi shows with their curious conundrums. It was already a warm summer morning, and Helen and himself were dressed for it, her, in a flowery summer dress, hanging low on her big bosom, revealing cleavage, and a line that hung high on her thighs just below her curvaceous butt, him, in a tucked up and buttoned-down white shirt and loose linen pants to below his knees, tied low on his hips. Still, it was a feeling like arriving at the office in full scuba gear or something – compared to the amount of fabric that covered their fellow passengers they were wildly overdressed.

Corto looked lovingly at his wife; the whole situation reminded him of the times when they had met. She had been a wild one, always with fun and spontaneous ideas, some of them very sexy, his wife had never been a prude. It had been a while since he’d had this sensation with her, entering some adventure into the unknown headfirst and with a spirit of curiosity, a sensation that he suddenly felt he’d been missing, so now it all felt like a welcoming opportunity.

Entering, Helen suggested they’d talk to the driver, get some information, something Corto thought was a great idea, thus, as they rode out, he made himself to the front, leant in over the driver and started to ask her questions. She was very focused on the road, sometimes Corto wondered if she was certified to drive a bus at all, so he didn’t get much from her other than that the ‘boat’ would depart in less than an hour. It was only when Corto has asked “What boat?” that she had taken time to look up at him. She didn’t answer though, just gave him a very puzzled stare. What Corto did see, of course, were her perky tits as the went over a few speed bumps and they bounced lightly. Corto reflected over how he would lose himself in Helen’s huge tits, but that he liked such ones as the driver spotted too, there are many delights in life.

Turning to head back, Corto now saw that the bare-chested guy had seated himself next to Helen and they were engaged in conversation. This also drew Corto’s mind back to the times around when they had first met. Helen had been living life, and of course he had had an advantage being the on-stage bass player of an admittedly amateur band, but the band of the evening all the same, they had been together the first night, and he had continued to enjoy coming inside her since then. He had later learnt more about her, of course, and he knew there had been many men before him, even rumours that there had been some overlaps. Whereas most of his buddies would express insecurity and be threatened in situations like that, Corto had learnt that it excited him, to the point of him getting a mild erection whenever they would talk about her exes, or they would run into one of them on the street or at an event. Corto was also very used to her getting attention from men, with a frame like his wife’s, which for many guys were the epiphany of female sexuality, there were always long gazes, and more often than one would expect, guys would have the guts to hit on her right in front of him.

Sometimes, during sex, he would lure her to talk about a man or other that he had seen looking at her recently, and when Corto would indicate to her that maybe he was that man, while gliding into her, she would go wild. It was a very nice dynamic that gave him a lot.

Now, he could go and sit in the man’s vacant seat, but that would be very close to them, and they seemed to chat so nicely, Helen even looked blushed, and Corto didn’t want to impose. So, he looked around. The short skirt dress was sitting alone on a double seat, weirdly enough, given how cramped the bus was, so he sat down next to her.

“Hi! I’m Jasmine!” She said, immediately, offering her hand to him, shifting her weight around so the dress crept even further up, if that was possible.

Her eyes scanned Corto very directly, and she smiled, licking her lips, “So, you’re with that goddess of love back there, huh?” Jasmine winked, nodding back to Helen, “What number-line are you guys?”

Corto looked around, back to Helen and the guy, then at Jasmine, “Corto,” he said, then “yes, her name is Helen, my wife.” Pausing, then, “Number-line? What do you mean?”

“I’m a high double-digit,” Jasmine simply responded, offering no answer.

There was a bump as the bus entered the pier and stopped, right in front of a classy cruise ship on the small and luxurious side.

“I think we’re high double-digit, too.” Corto simply said, and they rose to leave the boat.

There was a line to enter as there were apparently many busses arriving, all seemingly with similarly down-dressed passengers eager to enter the ship. “I didn’t learn much, it’s for a boat trip, which is weird for a trip to the countryside, and there are some digits that are important somehow.” He informed Helen, smiling at her puzzled expression, “I know,” he laughed, “not so much to go on there, but…” he looked around, “gastronomy aside, it’ll be there another day, I’d say we ride this one to the end, honey, I am just too curious not to.”

“Yes let’s go for it, we’ll have a great time, we’ve nothing to lose”, came her enthusiastic response, and so it was that they entered the cruise ship.

The purser greeted them in a, frankly, sexualized outfit, Corto caught Helen’s eyes rolling over the man, and felt the tingle, maybe even more than normal, since this time, it was his wife checking the man out, something Corto rarely caught glimpse of, but that he enjoyed every time. He loved that she was alive and healthy with an appetite. The purser pointed him to a registration desk where he was greeted by a woman with the lowest cut dress Corto had seen… maybe ever!

She looked at his voucher, and scanned it under a blue light, a confirming pling came from her computer as she checked a screen and looked up at him with a big welcoming smile, handing the voucher back to him “Single digit! I must say, Mr. Corto! Clark Corto, with one guest, doing well in life!” She looked over at Helen, who was looking around the area, eyes stopping at the purser, then the bare chest guy, then others.

“Is that your wife, Clark? Delightful, I wouldn’t mind stopping by up at the sun deck at some point, if that suite your purposes, just call down for Rita!” She looked at her screen again, “I will give you number 7, it has a wardrobe of costumes that will fit her wonderful curves perfectly, enjoy your stay Mr. Corto, it’s the elevator to the top floor.”

As Corto turned, he bumped into the Jasmine. She smiled at him, all starry eyed, “high double-digit, you chivalrous sneak, you just didn’t want to embarrass me with your single digit status.” She tip-toed shyly before him, “Well, if you and the wifie want company up there in the clouds, I’m sure you’ll find me!” And with that she turned and slid into the crowd, leaving Corto bewildered, wondering if two strange women had just offered to visit his wife and him, or if he was imagining things.

Corto returned to Helen, and took her hand, led her towards the elevator, which was gallantly opened for them by the erect purser. As they entered, the bare chest man hurried in after them. Turning to Corto, “Hello, I’m Curtis, I spoke to your enchanting wife over on the bus, it’s a delight!”.

“Corto,” Corto responded, shaking Curits’ hand, “But it seems here on the boat, it’s best you call me Clarke.” He smiled at Helen, “I’ll explain when we get up there.”

Curtis stayed with them to the top and exited alongside, “Ah, single digit too!” he said, “It may seem we run in the same circles, I’m at number 5, and do I see number 7 there?”

Corto confirmed, “Yes, 7, that’s us”.

Curtis looked at them both, most at Helen, Corto felt arousal by the man scanning his wife like that. “I don’t want to impose,” Curtis then said, “But if you want, we could have an aperitif together, say, in an hour, giving some time to change and freshen up?” He looked at Corto, then Helen, then back again. Corto looked at Helen, “What do you say, honey? New friends? That’s always nice. Should we have Curtis over in an hour?”

Last edited:
Helen felt a sense of tension as Curtis joined them in the lift. However Curtis soon dispelled any atmosphere by his relaxed engaging style. Helen couldn’t fail to be impressed by his looks and manner, he certainly seemed very attentive towards her from what could be gleaned from his body language.

‘We sure should have Curtis over in an hour’ said Helen thinking that things were falling into place nicely. This certainly promised to be an eventful and entertaining holiday. Boredom was not on the menu. She flashed him a big smile and looked his body up and down, making sure he saw her checking him out.

As Helen entered room number 7 she was thoroughly impressed by the size of the bed, the luxury nature of the fittings, the bathroom, and the view from the balcony. In her naturally inquisitive way she checked out for cleanliness before opening a drawer in one of the bedside tables

‘Hey look at these’ she said with a chuckle and threw, ties, cuffs, a blindfold and a nice dainty whip onto the bed. After some more rummaging she hid her ‘treasure’ behind her back before thrusting it forward. ‘Look Carto, they’ve given us a strap on, now why would we possibly need that?’

‘Look, look, mirrors, they’re all over the place. What sort of room is this?’ continued Helen

‘They said something about clothes didn’t they, let’s see’ her curiosity encouraged further. Helen looked through the hangers, one after another

‘There’s plenty here Carto, but not much of them, great that you don’t mind me on display’

‘Why don’t we have a drink from the mini bar, have showers and then dress for Curtis. I suggest that perhaps you might like to make yourself scarce, you know, have a look around the boat for a bit whilst I entertain him a little and find out what the fuck this is all about. If I am going to have to act the slut, I want to know that it is in a good cause’

Helen was excited and full of chat and enthusiasm. It was really great for Carto to have organised this holiday for her. He seemed to be holding out on the full detail of this, maybe it was his plan but she was sure that she would be able to wheedle it out of Curtis.

……..

A little more than an hour later Helen was more the wiser. Having engaged in some modest flirting with Curtis she was now sat on his lap in salmon coloured shorts and a revealing top, with her hand inside his shirt feeling his breast and teasing his nipple. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was in his mouth as they gently got to know each other better. There was though a pre-arranged knock on the door which caused Helen to cease the kiss as she remained ‘sat’ with Curtis who continued to have his arm around her. She looked over towards Corto and welcomed him on his return with the words, ‘hi love, I am just getting friendly Curtis here, he’s a pretty full on guy. What about you?’

And again, Corto’s jaw dropped, it was beginning to be a habit this morning, and it was not even 8 o’clock. This time it was the first view of the room that rendered him speechless. It was a veritable pornographic movie set, for one of those good ones, the ones with budgets, and stories, and proper acting, well, almost proper acting anyway. The bed was enormous, looking soft and bouncy, draped and clouded with puffy pillows. The quarters were ample in size too; There were two seating groups of futons, puffs, and pillows, and there was a big double sliding glass door leading out to a spacious terrace with sunchairs on it.

Helen was talking enthusiastically, and he gaped when she showed him all the things she had found in the drawers. They had never done much bondage, but sometimes Corto had thought about it, and they’d had talked about it teasingly from time to time, it had definitely always been an option, however unexplored. And there was the strap-on. It gave Corto other images in his mind that were decadent and quite compromising of his wife and a blurred-out lady.

Opening the door to the bathroom, he found it as spacious as the rest of the accommodation, with room for a separate big size bathtub, as well as a shower along the wall. And the shower was even a double one, open behind a frosted plate. It must be room for five or six people in there, Corto thought. And Helen was as delighted about it as he was. She was scouring through sexy outfits now, looking them over. Man, were they minimal and naughty, Corto thought, and smiled wide thinking about her in them, they all seemed to fit, which was amazing – Helen and Corto had spent hours in lingerie and adult stores without finding anything that would wrap her voluptuous bosom, but in these closets, it all looked just right.

Opening the door to the terrace, Corto stepped outside. Leaning over the railing he could see a pool deck, below them, mid ship. There were already people there, bikinis, shorts, and speedos. Up against one of the lifeboat fittings a guy and a gal was making out. Heavily. It looked like they were about to move things further, as the guy’s hand fondled up between the gal’s thighs, and she leant back, accommodating him.

Corto returned to the room. His wife was suggesting a shower, then that he’d take a walk, while she met up with Curtis alone.

“If I am going to have to act the slut, I want to know that it is in a good cause.” She said.

Slut, Corto thought, she would use that term about herself from time to time, but only when she was very aroused and in a kinky kind of mood. Those were in fact often the situations and moments where he would bring up fantasies about other men. He thought about how Helen had looked hungrily at Curtis outside the elevator, and before that, too, ever since they’d met, which was but an hour ago or so. Corto had no inkling about what was going on, but apparently, he was Mr. Clarke Corto, super-rich with lady company on a cruise, and his company was certainly carrying erotic notions to the man down the hall. The thoughts that conjured in his mind about his wife and Curtis alone in this sexualized haven released emotions that were new to him. Or, more correctly, they were not new at all, it was only that they had never been real. This might be real, Corto thought.

…..

Showered and dressed in a small swim short that he had found in the, also amply stocked, men’s closets, Corto kissed his wife on the cheek and went on his adventure, he was aiming to check the pool out first. He had suggested a secret knock, in case she “needed a second to get her lips of the man”, as he had said it, pretending to joke, but maybe being serious, and also not being sure about how it would be to walk in on her with Curtis. It was closing in on an hour since they had made their arrangements with Curtis, but Helen still had time to get dressed up, and he, Corto, would have time to make himself scarce.

Already in the elevator the parallel universe of this ship revealed itself again. As the door was closing, a nimble hand reached in, it opened, and in stepped a woman in a netting dress, a slim thong, but no bra, Corto stared right at her round, perky breasts and pointy nipples teased by the threads of the dress. She turned around playfully coy, looking back at him as the elevator started moving down. “Hi, I’m Michelle, in number 4, you must be Clarke in 7, right?” She turned back to him, unshyly showing her tits, “A pleasure to meet you, Clarke! Going slumming, huh? I think it’s the best thing!”

Before he could speak, they were down, and she walked out, “Bye! See ya!”, and Corto saw her stride over to a trio of playful guys out on the sundeck, she kissed them each on the mouth, lingering, and swerved between them as they’re hands eagerly grabbed playfully at her body.

By the lifeboat, the couple was getting at it, her hand was in his shorts now, and he was kissing her down her neck. Corto looked around, he needed a drink, and fortunately, there was a bar right there.

……..

He had seethed his drink slowly and sat a while watching the spectacle, heeding Helen’s wish to entertain and host Curtis alone for a while. Now Corto was on his way back to the cabin, full of impressions. It’s curious, he thought as he approached the door, this whole boat got my mind totally off what goes on in there. Now his mind was back on his wife and the man, though, and Corto knocked the secret knock, waited a second, two, then opened the door, and looked inside in anticipation.

‘Hi love, I am just getting friendly with Curtis here, he’s a pretty full on guy. What about you?’

Helen sat on Curtis’ lap, her hand slowly retracting from under his buttoned-down shirt looking at Corto in suspense. Her outfit was stunning, and her makeup was spotless, except for her lipstick, which was slightly smeared to the sides. That almost always happened when she got turned on after dressing up, because she was too impatient to kiss to remember waiting for it to properly stick. Corto experienced a moment of tunnel vision, felt his pulse ringing in his ears, then he came too, and now, he was rather feeling excitement, scanning the duo, his wife on top of Curtis, her goddess forms, his muscles flexing and tightening, right at the edge of the big bed.

Corto didn’t respond. Rather, he poised, and walked across the floor to them in what he assumed looked like confidence. Then he took hold of his wife’s chin, and turned her face lovingly but assuredly towards himself, angled her up at him, looked deep in her eyes, then he bent in and kissed her, deeply and passionately, before letting her lips go, holding her a second, then letting her chin go as well. Corto smiled, looked at her hand, her fingers lingering just under Curtis’ shirt.

“You go back to what you were doing,” Corto said, releasing endorphins in his brain as he had never experienced, he had had fantasies about this, even verbalized them to her, at least insinuating, thinking about himself looking on while he made her wild imagining that he was another man. But this was for real, and he had never anticipated it even this morning.

“The kissing, too, please continue, I will make myself a drink.” He said, then moved to the minibar.

Curtis shifted his weight under Helen, and suddenly, his girth pressed up harder, throbbing, it was like a rock log pushing up on her buttocks. One thing was certain, and that was that Curtis was well endowered.

And then Corto sat down on a futon, the morning’s second drink in his hand, looking over at his wife looking back at him, while Curtis’s hand slowly started to caress up the curve of her arched back. Corto took a sip and smiled. Then he curled his lips and articulated a whisper to her “I want you to!” he mouthed at her, “I want to see you have him!”, as Curtis’ other hand found his wife’s bosom, cupped under one of her heaving tits, and his face turned up towards hers above him, invitingly parting his lips for a kiss.

The announcement speakers crackled “Leaving dock, we are now on our way! Next landfall in 24 hours!”

‘That feels nice’ said Helen as she responded to Curtis’ touch.

‘Corto wants you to fuck me, I mean really fuck me’ whispered Helen before she moved her mouth to that of Curtis and really engaged her lips with his, kissing lustfully and passionately whilst their tongues became very well acquainted.

Helen very much came onto him now and as they broke from that kiss she said with a smirk all over her face ‘and he wants to watch you do it, yes fuck me to orgasm. How do you feel about that Curtis?’

‘How do I feel, well it is what you want Helen, would you like him to watch?’

‘Well yes of course I’d like him to watch, see him get all excited’ she said with a little giggle.

By now the hand of Curtis had made inroads into Helen’s top and had found a nipple to tease.

‘Well I wouldn’t want to disappoint such a beautiful woman such as you would I?

‘No indeed you mustn’t you great mass of delicious man flesh’ said Helen as she made a gentle grope into his crotch. ‘Wow you are very much a big boy aren’t you. I’m not sure I would be able to take all that stick’

‘Hmmm I’d better warm you up a bit more then hadn’t I’ said Curtis

‘Sounds good, but let’s get a bit closer together’ responded Helen as she moved and faced Curtis sitting on his lap, her thighs open wide and legs around his waist and with her arms around his neck. She felt his arms around her back caressing and holding her closer. Their heads were so close and they kissed, sucking lips, teasing tongues, whispering sweet words of passion, becoming lustful and then relaxed before becoming lustful again. Helen could feel his hardness under her.

‘How about I strip for you?’ she whispered into Curtis’ ear before climbing off his body and not waiting for an answer. His smiling face said it all. ‘On one condition mind, that you let me see…’ and then she pointed.

‘Of course, of course, when you get warmed up!’

‘Warmed up’ she thought, ‘fucking warmed up, what have we been doing all this time?’ ‘Course’ she said as she smacked her bum. ‘There’s no telling what I might do when I see that, so don’t hide him away’

Helen knew that she and Curtis were just teasing each other and there was no way that Curtis was shy. Helen stood there with her hands on hips just looking and waiting. ‘Well perhaps we could have some music, how about the stripper, I’ll get a drink whilst you sort that out.’ Helen was prepared to strip and give a thrill but on her terms.

After fiddling on phones the stripper was found and Helen got herself ready. She was going to enjoy this. Then off she went gyrating and smoothing her hands down her body. Turning her back and showing her sweet soft rear, before she first attended to her top half. She felt that was her best feature and certainly knew that her bust had received copious attention from Curtis. At first it was with her back to him but then she turned and faced him. She made eye contact as her hands held it all in position. Only her hands mind and then she let it all drop, including her breasts. She allowed them to flop down on her chest but still covered. Then and only then did she show her gorgeous areola and nipples. They became the subject of her intense attention as she fondled and teased. She played with her breasts, shaking them, lifting them, pushing them together, and sucking the nipples. She was very good and could see she had Curtis hard. She was wet too. There was certainly atmosphere in the room.

Helen’s shorts followed and then her panties. Curtis then disclosed what he had between his legs in all its glory. This of course presented added interest to the show as he attended to himself whilst watching. She did look good and although an amateur this rather added effect to the entertainment and effect. Also it was a personal show just for Curtis. Helen had gone old fashioned, it was not the modern day pole dance for a discerning man but an old fashioned strip for a horny guy whilst her wanked

Helen ended up on the floor, at first hiding her vagina and then flashing it before rubbing it and inserting a finger. Rather than lend a hand Curtis watched the complete show, his lust building and building. After clapping and giving a little cheer before his word of ‘fantastic’ he gave the instruction of ‘stay there’ in a no nonsense fashion. She thought she knew what was coming and lay on her back, knees up and apart. She was right yes. Curtis knelt between those lovely young thighs of hers and taking his cock in his hand, he pushed his manhood into that place she had been teasing him with. It was a thrust of force and he continued to thrust, down and up inside Helen, the young lady underneath him. It was a fuck of lust.

Helen knew she deserved what she was getting. It was not the loving fuck, the enjoyment of which she had with Corto but the fuck of a guy who wanted to ram her and release his balls quick, real quick. She looked up at him as she did it, her face quickly changing from a smile to one of some shock. She had to cope with that cock of his as it hit into her vagina, went up deep and screwed it. Again and again, hitting those same places. She had fucked like this before, of course she had and with more than one guy at a time but before Corto and several years ago. She soon relaxed a bit though and joined in moving her hips and then rubbing her clitoris to help get herself off. It all became a bit frantic as to two bodies writhed and wrestled, Curtis always on top and fucking Helen, his prey. He was good, really good at what he did.

To his credit Curtis pulled out and presented his cock whilst on his knees. Helen’s mouth opened and her tongue pushed out over her lower lip. He only gave her that first shot into her mouth. She kept her eyes open as he sprayed the rest over her cheeks, forehead and up into her hair and beyond. She swallowed that one shot of his with a grin to have a taste.

‘Whew!!!’ she went ‘That was something’ she said to Curtis as he looked to recover. Her focus then moved over to Corto, her husband and love. She blew him a kiss and waited for his reaction.

Red and black dots flashed before Corto’s eyes, focusing in on the man, Curtis, bending in over Helen, and forcefully pushing his shaft deep into her. The images layered in his conscious mind, processing each shocking thrill on top of the former as they hit him in quick succession. A moment ago, she had been arching back on the floor before Curtis, licking her nipples while opening herself to him, showing him the warm delight between her legs. Before that, she had been sensuously swerving and stripping garment by garment, hungrily eyeing the bulge under Curtis’ pants.

Even if she was right between the two men on the floor, pivoting to show ass and tits, her attention was on the Curtis, not her husband. Corto felt dizzy, but it subsided as he saw his wife lay back obediently, lift her knees, and spread wide, invitingly to the strong man looming in over her.

It was a rollercoaster, and it could be seen from all angles with all the mirrors that lined the room. Corto took a firm grasp around his own erection and squeezed it hard in the swim shorts. It throbbed hard and stood like a pole under the stretched-out fabric.

After having gone fully paralyzed by Curtis’ first deep, forceful thrusts, Corto’s wife was regaining a notion of control, and hungrily started to push back up against the man on top of her, wiggling her hips against him, pleasuring herself on his hammer of a shaft, it was easy to see that Helen was enjoying herself.

It became a ravaging, lustful, chaotic fuck, the two of them banging hard onto one another, shaking and whimpering, and then Curtis pulled out and unloaded hard into Helen’s mouth and all over her face and hair. As Curtis fell back against the bedpost panting and grinning, his shiny wet cock bobbing in his hand, Helen looked back at Corto and blew him a lustful kiss. Her skin glistered with sticky sperm, running from her lips, and dripping from her cheek and down on her neck and the floor below.

Corto rose slowly, his hand cupping over his crotch, feeling the hard pulse of his growing erection. Circling around her side, he looked down at his wife on the floor, huge tits heaving, dripples of sweat mixing with cum on her forehead, her blonde hair sprayed and sticky, messed up around her blushed face, her legs still parted, shivering lightly, rippling through her divine round hips that shifted around in anticipation as their eyes locked.

Coming all the way around her, walking slowly, licking his lips as he lustfully scanned her body, Corto pulled his shorts down and stepped out of them, his shaft pushing out and standing erect. Stroking back on it with his fingers along the underside, it throbbed and grew, and he made sure that Helen saw the full girth and shape of it, before he stopped by her feet, stepped in over her tummy, and sat down on the cushions of her big breasts.

Taking hold around the back of her neck with one hand, and a firm grasp around his cock with the other, he lifted Helen up against him while poising the swollen head at her lips, and pressed gently into her opening mouth, rolled his hips to open her, then pulled out, linger on her lip, before sliding in again, “I don’t think he fully had time to check this out, baby, we wouldn’t want to leave your mouth unattended, would we?”

Pulling out again, Corto looked Helen deep in the eyes, blew her a playful kiss, before he proceeded to smear his cock on her chin, covering it in Curtis’ warm sperm. “That spices things up a bit, don’t you think?”, letting it glide back into her mouth so she could taste his precum and the salty sperm of the other.

Corto’s penis was convulsing. He was so turned on and he was so close to unloading then and there. He could only hold still in her mouth, biting his lip as she licked Curtis’ cum from Corto’s rod. He looked down in her eyes, smiling watching her lips clench around him, and he let out a deep humming sound as his body arched into a tight strung instrument above her and he shivered. Corto managed to hold it inside him, and now he slowly released himself from her, pulling slowly out over her lips, listening to her heave for breath, as he again held around his pulsing shaft.

Sliding down her shivering frame, Corto was soon between her legs, still parted, knees still high, juices flowing in streams between her thighs, puddling on the floor and running in under her big round butt. Curtis had sat more up against the back of the bed, watching with a smile, hands on the floor, penis bobbing mildly, curled up in his lap. Corto looked at him “Thank you for warming this up for me.”

And then Corto took hold of his wife’s hips as he had so many times before, and turned her around before him, until she stood on all four, butt high and legs parted, wiggling her snatch at him. Corto let a finger glide in between her parted hips, teased her clit, pinched it between to fingers and wiggled at it. Then, with a firm hand on her lower back, the other between her legs, pressing her upper thighs apart and lifting her up to him, he pressed his shaft into her. Her pussy was very tight at first, still contracting from her recent orgasm, but she soon popped open to him, and he started to fuck her on the floor in deep, long strokes.

It didn’t take long before Corto could hold it in no more, and his first load exploded into her, filling her insides with warmth before he pulled out and unloaded into her hair, all over her back, and onto her buttocks. Then, as Curtis had, Corto fell back panting, the images and impression from the last few minutes still pressing into his mind, like in slow motion, delay, and on repeat. He had never even considered doing this for real, but now he had, and it had blown his mind well beyond anticipation.

…..

A little while later they were at the door, bidding the mystery man farewell, for now – all agreeing that they should and would meet up again. Curtis was wearing his pants again, shirt in his hand, he gave Helen a passionate deep kiss, fondling her still naked buttock, then he turned to Corto, who opened his arms and gave Curtis a big hug, then Curtis was off down the corridor and the door slid shut.

They stood in silence, naked in the sun on the deck, just outside the sliding doors. The ship had long since left the port, and the city and the rolling hills surrounding it was but a strip on the horizon, separating the light blue of the morning sky from the deeper emerald of the sea below. Corto looked at Helen, eyes still hazy, cum still shining on her body, drops of it drying on her enormous breasts. Clearing his throat, he spoke.

“From the looks of what I found outside… It seems this boat is all about… That… That which we just did…” He trailed; it was strange how it felt more difficult to talk about what they’d done than just doing it like they just had.

“With Curtis.” He completed the sentence, as if it was any doubt about what he was referring to.

Looking over at the closets, “It seems to me we could dress up in any of that, or nothing at all, and it would all just be invitations and opportunities out there.” He said, thinking for a while, about the netting clad woman in the elevator, Helen had sometimes contributed to fantasies about different women as well as men. And he thought about the three men she, Michelle was her name, had met, about Helen meeting three guys like that, what that would be like.

24 hours until landfall, the speaker had announced. After that, Corto had no idea what was on the agenda, so they had this day to explore this strange world that they had stumbled upon.

God, my wife is magical, he thought, looking her curves up and down, “We’re checking it out, right?” he said, “I suggest we find something really nice to wear and go exploring arm in arm.” He smiled crookedly, “But I think we need a shower first, sweetie, your hair is full of sticky sperm. Let’s go wash each other up lovingly.”

They washed away the debris of their frolic with Curtis. He has been a wonderful introduction to the cruise and Helen now felt more confident of herself in this environment although she thought what was likely to be on offer was likely to take them right out of their comfort zone. For their tour she decided on a something from her own wardrobe, just a very short black skirt, skimpy briefs and a tee shirt where she didn’t bother to do up the buttons. That was her contribution to the activities on board.

There was a modest start to their tour in that the rested down by the pool where clothing seemed to be optional. Helen followed up the smiles of three more mature ladies (Kim ,Martine and Lisa) whose physique seemed to be similar to her own but more pronounced. Helen and Corto sat with them and it soon became clear that the ladies had been enjoying a few cocktails. The gave explanation and in quite colourful terms as to what the cruise involved

‘well darlings it is what you call a Hedonist trip and broadly speaking anything goes sexually’

‘Imagine it is like Amsterdam back in the day’

‘Yes there is the live sex theatre, the glory holes, the two way mirrors, individual rooms, the BDSM, the group sex, the gang bangs, the film room…’

‘It’s a bit more than that though, there is the audience participation in the live sex theatre and the lucky dip where all names go into a hat and one gets paired and grouped off. Best of luck with that one my loves if you go for it’

‘Then of course there are all the bedrooms, there are all wired in back to the operations room so those in charge can get a grasp of what is going on and to protect against assaults. They sign up to say what they see will go no further but I bet it gives them loads of fun. They’re spoilt for choice I wouldn’t wonder’

It was quite refreshing to hear all this sexuality out in the open. ‘So ladies what brings you on board here, anything special?’ I asked. I could see that each of them was giving Corto encouraging glances but thought that maybe he had better options, certainly age wise.

‘Well if you hadn’t guessed already we’re with that we call ‘the boob squad’. We’re making a series of short films whilst we are on board. Family related stuff, son and his dad have us, then daughter and her mother, sex with grandad, intimacy whilst watching the live sex show. Loads of little perverted stuff as well. There’s a film crew going around so you may get the chance too but we signed up to this contract so we’re here and at the beck and call of the director.’

‘Yeah and he’s getting tight trousers, watching us. We’re not bad at it, we like each other a lot too, don't we girls? Just taking a little break for now, having a drink or two before the evening session kicks in’

The ladies are clearly attractive if not beautiful but without the athletic qualities of the other holiday makers. We bid our farewells and are happy to hear the ‘any time’ from them. I say to Corto as we move on ‘they were characters but would have eaten you alive given half the chance. I think we should have other plans for now. So what do you fancy my love, shall we look into that club we mentioned and are we up for some participation or shall we just watch?

I am conscious of the fact that Corto has already given me delightful sex once already today but has had no experience outside of me, whereas I have been with Curtis. I want to be fair, want to support Corto although it will give me immense pleasure to be there, to be watching as he enjoys a body other than mine.

Sitting between the four ladies chatting in a black see through shirt and loose pants that he had picked from the wardrobes, Corto was in awe of Helen’s natural lewdness as the conversation with the three ladies progressed. He felt certain that he could reach out for either one of them, and his wife, nor the surroundings, would have any objection at all.

It was titillating listening to the giggling and laughter of the three tipsy girlfriend-porn actresses as they described the outrageousness of the cruise and the activities on it. Corto reflecting upon the fact that it was all under surveillance, realizing that he did not care, understanding that the very fact of that only meant that they might as well have sex right here out in the open, and that it probably was quite ok. The possibilities seemed endless.

Corto pondered whether he was seeing his wife as she had been back then, in her more transgressive days, before they had met, but also for a while when they had been together, while she had gravitated towards him. He didn’t have all the details. She had never hidden anything from him, but it was of course not everything that had been laid out, and the art of insinuation was a powerful thing, especially to become aroused. Helen had certainly insinuated having been taken by multiple men before, as well as having experimented with women, but had she really, back then? And if so, to what extent? Regardless of the past, she had been with two men now, one after the other, in the same room, he was sure of that. And from what he could see, his wife was not opposed to the idea of cuddling with the women, who admittedly gave more attention to him than her.

He could see his own thoughts reflected in her eyes. There was more to see and opportunities to learn about. Smiling at one another, Corto and Helen silently agreed that it was time to gracefully take their leave.

“Any time”, said the boob squad trio,

“So what do you fancy my love, shall we look into that club we mentioned and are we up for some participation or shall we just watch?”, ended Helen, as they walked side by side down the deck, which was certainly starting to live up to the three women’s vivid descriptions.

Corto saw a girl that had lifted a mans shaft out of his speedos, and now she was kneeling before him, kissing it up and down. And behind her were two other young women, one of them had her dress rolled down, and the other was licking away greedily at her breasts. Helen was taking it all in as well, he smiled at her as their eyes met, scanning from side to side.

“Yeah, I think we should visit that club, at least find out where it is and when it’s on, then plan from there.”

Taking Helen’s hand, he led her out from the pool area to the walkway beyond, “Let’s see what the signage says here.”

Sure enough, there was a sign to the Theatre, pointing down the stairs to the deck below. There were other signs too, like ‘spa’, and ‘castle’, and ‘ballroom’, and ‘boardwalk’, and ‘sky view’, and ‘playland’, and many more. Corto added smutty words around them and came up with many variants very much like the ‘live sex theatre’. Even if the passengers weren’t all that discreet, at least the signage was, Corto mused.

“It must be down there.”

They walked elegantly down the wide stairs to the deck below. The bustle from above subsided on the apparently empty walkway, shaded from the glaring sunlight by the built over pool-deck above. Looking around, the couple couldn’t see any more signs, and it was possible to go both left and right. Looking at one another, shrugging, they turned a random direction and started walking towards the bow of the ship.

Then, suddenly behind them, “Mr. Corto? Clarke? The dream-prince in the clouds with his wife, Helen, was it?” twittered a familiar voice.

Helen and Corto both turned. It was Jasmine, the short dress girl from the bus and the reception, she waved at them joyfully, coming around the corner from behind them.

“How are you getting on with the cruise?” she asked.

Corto turned to Helen, extended his arm towards the lady, “This is Jasmine, we spoke on the bus,” Corto said.

Jasmine was out of her dress, which under the new circumstances didn’t seem so outrageous to Corto anymore. She was now in a delicate black and nature corset, suspenders, stockings, and a slip, and around her neck was a sturdy leather collar, with a strong metal ring.

Jasmine rolled her hips sensuously as she approached them step by step, pushing her bosom up and forward, letting her eyes glide from Corto to Helen and back again.

“Oh, it must be so wonderful up there in that niiiiice suite,” She marvelled, biting her lip as she looked invitingly up at Corto, “Can I come?” She smiled crookedly, “I mean, up there?”, cocking her head to her shoulder, “Can I – cum – up there?”

She was already up by them, angled towards Corto, her hand finding his crotch and giving it a tight squeeze, making Corto hum into a groan, and shift his weight, still, ensuring to not discourage Jasmine from having a better feel. “God, I wanted to do that on the bus, and even more so in the reception, Mr. Corto!”

Then she looked at Helen, beggingly, “Will you let me have it, please, Mrs. Corto? Please, please? I will promise to be an obedient little girl, your slutty sex slave, cum-toy, I will go where you tell me to and do what you want me to do there with whomever you want.”

While talking, her hand wasted not time finding their way to the inside of my pants, grasped eagerly around my shaft and lifted it out over the lining of the loose pants. Striding my legs, leaning back comfortably as she eyed my cock hungrily, stroked up and down on it, I looked at you.

“Our own slutty sex slave, baby,” I said, “don’t you think that’s exactly what we never knew we always needed?”

One of my hands glid up her slender arm to her shoulder, and I started to push her to her knees before me, easily bending to my will, eager to please. Still looking at you, I snarled, then exhaled deeply, “Let me show you what we can use our slave for, it’s only one of many, many, things.”

And with those words, I looked down at her, looking up at me in anticipation, I gave her a nod, she gave out an excited yelp, before she grabbed firmly around the root of my cock, and slid it deep into her mouth until she gagged. Then she violently started to slam onto it, sucking it in deep, suckling strokes, gagging and shaking, as her hands grasped my balls, and started to pump them hard. I held her around her neck, my hands on the back of her head, and I returned her attack by pumping deeper and faster into her wide-open mouth, holding her steady on me, until she gagged and twitched, tears bursting in her eyes. Then I pulled out, and she fell back, stabilized herself, kneeling before me, panting, leaning back on her hands, parting her thighs.

I gestured her to rise, which she immediately did obediently, and, taking hold under her one thigh with one hand, lifting her skimpy slip aside with the other, I pressed her up to the wall behind her, parted her legs wide lifting her high, I pressed up onto her, angled my penis, and pushed it deep up into her running wet hole.

She purred and gasped, looking at you behind me, over my shoulder, as I fucked her deep and hard, her arms around my neck, clinging on as I pumped into her. Then she screamed, and came, her warmth tightening hard on my shaft as she squirted out alongside it and down her thighs.

I pulled out of her, grinned, as my throbbing hard shaft went back in my pants. I wanted to wait. I had cum quick this morning, this time I was planning to take it further, experience more.

“We’re going to the free sex theatre, Jasmine,” I said to her, “I suggest you join us, why not.” Taking hold of the ring on her collar, pulling playfully at it, then looking at you.

“But first, why don’t we go see if we can find a leash to fit this one? I think the sign said that there’d be some accessory stores up front.”

Taking Helen in one hand, Jasmine in the other, Corto led the women along the walkway, for a leash and some fun in the theatre.

Looking at the couples having what appeared to be impulsive sex very much appealed to Helen. It meant things shouldn't be planned too much and that one should enjoy the unexpected. This is what she rather missed from her youth. When she went out with the girls or a guy, it just happened when they felt like it. It was risky, it sure was, but that was all part of the fun and it was exciting. They were rarely spotted and if they were others usually watched, ignored them or very occasionally joined in. She found being watched particularly hot. Here there was no risk at all, everybody seemed to be at it and not only that, enjoying it. She loved the thought of others watching her as she teased and in those intimate moments, cocks hard. One of her hot fantasies was to have a guy shoot his load, just by watching her with another.

Helen followed Corto's lead and then they met Jasmine. It was as if she was playing out a sex game. She was just like one read about in erotica and guys dreamt about. She wanted to be their sex toy! Of course Corto did not have a chance of moving on without enjoying the girl's offer. Not that he would turn her down anyway. Helen could see that she was just Corto's type and although her body shape was a little 'slight' for Helen's taste her personality was wonderful and that it what would shine through in any sexual encounter.

There was a broad smile to Helen's face at Jasmine's request. She didn't want to convey that there was any doubt in her mind in answering the question. And of course being part of the role of sex slave would be accepting dismissal when it was required for her and Corto's own needs. She didn't want Corto to become too generous towards the first offer that came their way, there would undoubtedly be others.

'Of course we'd love you to be our own little sex slave Jasmine' Helen answered. Thinking but not adding 'and we'll review it in a day or two'

Helen's biggest kink is voyeurism and probably the journey rather than the destination. Perhaps that is one of the reasons her marriage with Corto has been so strong. She had not needed masses of sex with others, Corto has been wonderful. She has though still been able to pursue that kink on the internet and in real life without compromising their marriage. Here there is voyeurism in abundance and a chance to enjoy some indiscriminate fucking which she knows will add to their foreplay when they get home.

'Enjoy him Jasmine, he's really good' said Helen just to confirm what she had started with Corto was ok. They were not at it for long, those two. It was a quickie for Corto, he had given Jasmine the orgasm she was seeking but had kept himself in check. There was no cum for him. He had withstood the attraction of Jasmine and had pulled out of her orgasmic vagina with his cum still in his balls. That was just the way it needed to be on this cruise for guys to gain maximum benefit. Fuck but don't cum. Also Helen noticed there was no kissing between the pair. That was just right too, this was not about love and affection, not for those two and not yet anyway. That might come as the cruise went on. For now though they were a nice little threesome together and Jasmine was their charming slave girl.

Although it was short between Corto and Jasmine it was the first time that Helen had seen her husband have sex with another. Given the whole atmosphere she was determined to enjoy it to the full and he had a hand on her boob and another inside her panties as she watched. She could see that Corto was glancing over his shoulder and she hoped taking encouragement from her actions. She'd like to think that although she was only masturbating there were three in this sex act. She had tried to give Corto the best of her facial expressions whilst he was pushing into the depths of Jasmine's body.

Helen couldn't help but think that this free sex theatre was going to be fun and that Jasmine would add to the enjoyment. She became tactile with Jasmine on the way, putting her arm around her waist and then her shoulder as they waited for Corto to purchase the lead. Helen wanted Jasmine to feel welcome at home. She whispered into Jasmine's ear

'I loved watching you fuck him, you were wonderful. I've got plans for you too' before kissing her neck and groping her bum a little. They just looked at each other, making eye connection and just smiled. Maybe Jasmine fancied a snog with her too!!!

There were significantly less people on this floor than on the one above. There seemed to be mainly private suites lining the walkway here, not luxurious like the ones up top in the single digits, but still spacious. And from behind the windows and walls, the trio sometimes caught whines, moans, and excited screams and laughter.

Corto didn’t spend long getting the collar. It was easy to find, the place was more a warehouse than a store, apparently anyone could just serve themselves at no cost or registration, and there was a wide variety from which to pick. He selected two sturdy leather straps, so both Helen and he could take hold of their plaything if they wanted, Corto thought that was prudent. Before returning outside, however, he lingered at the door.

He could see his wife talking up and exploring Jasmine with her hands, as response to which Jasmine rolled like a cat. Then, carefully, her hand rose, cupped under Helen’s big tit, Jasmine looked at it in fascination. Corto’s erection hadn’t subsided since pulling out of Jasmine, and now, watching the two women – so different, yet both so perfectly erotic and sexy – cuddle one another, made him even harder.

Allowing them a minute, not more, there were many experiences waiting for them, he thought, and he returned back out to them. He attached the two leashes to the ring at Jasmine’s neck, kept one in his hand and handed the other to his wife with a crooked grin. Jasmine blushed, bit her lip as she obediently took place between Corto and Helen.

“I think I know where it is, Master Corto, Mistress Helen,” Jasmine’s head was timidly bowed towards her breasts, she looked up at them in anticipation. “I think I saw it, the theatre, live sex theatre, when boarding this morning.”

Corto smiled at her, his hand sliding up along her side, along the curve of her tit under the corset, then he pulled playfully in the leash, nudging her along and into motion, giving her tit a little squeeze, “Then show us, kitten,” he said, and she started to walk, Corto and Helen one step behind her, watching her round butt wiggle at them.

…..

Indeed, Jasmine had been right, and not much later they entered the somewhat underwhelming wooden doors over which was written Free Sex Theatre in green neon. Inside was something else, though. The doors opened to double floor spaces, with walkways, vantage suites, and lined circus style stages spread throughout platforms at various heights, people were walking around, others sat and watched. And at the stages, sexual scenes were unfolding to various levels of involvement and engagement, featuring what Corto could only assume where players that were, how had the boob squad said it? – lucky dipped, where all names went into a hat, and they got paired and grouped off.

Not all the stages were occupied, and some of the ones that were, were either to far away or out of sight behind spectators or objects in the layout of the space. There was certainly action going on just a stairway away, though, where a voluptuous woman was giving herself to one man, while serving herself greedily of another – on all four between the two men, ass high, back arched, big breasts hanging to the floor as she waggles between them, taking one big shaft deep in her mouth while accommodating the other pumping rhythmically into her from behind. It was all very aesthetic, well-choreographed, and very sexy, like theatre, Corto thought.

A host presented himself to them, “Welcome to the theatre!” He exclaimed enthusiastically, scanning the trio, then addressing Corto, assuming him in charge. “If you have not visited with us before, I may explain a little about what we do and how we may serve you?”

Corto and Helen looked at one another, Jasmine’s eyes flashed between her mistress and master, waiting for what would happen next. The host smiled, taking the silence as a cue to carry on.

“In the Free Sex Theatre, one can watch, or one can participate in Free Sex Theatre, as the name implies," he laughed slightly rehearsed, perfectly theatrical, Corto mused.

The host looked at the trio, “I see you are playing the social game well, madam,” he bowed to Helen, looking at Jasmine, then Corto, then back at Helen. “Participation is purely volunteer, of course, when a new play is set up, you simply pick a number from the rotating staff. They then pick numbers from a hat according to the specifications of the play, and the lucky participants gets to play it out as instructed. Afterwards, the spectators give scores if they want. And every night in the Ballroom, the highest scoring play is announced, for which there is a prize, of course.”

He took a well-timed breath, allowing the info to sink in, before carrying on, “There are no draws right now, but two are coming up. For one of them you must enter individually, and there is no certainty that either or all of you get to play.” He looked at Jasmine, then back at Helen again, “But I suppose that could be fun, I suppose you have someone to stake at the draw, unless you want to keep it for yourself or for your man.” Glancing at Corto.

“In the other you can actually enter as a trio if you should want, it has room for that, and may I add, draws for trios are often less crowded, especially in the beginning of the cruise, before passengers has had time to mingle.”

He smiled widely, “Both of those are up in 15 minutes, it will be announced. In the meantime, feel free to spectate! You have already seen missis here,” he looked over at the woman, now on her back, one man between her legs, the other striding behind her head, as she was greedily pumping hard on his cock, licking and lapping it with her tongue, “but there is also a decadent roman 12 people orgy happening on the main stage towards the end of the hall. It ends just as the new ones are to begin, so it may be a perfect introduction.”

…..

Corto stood mesmerized looking at the stage. It was laid down on the floor below them in the steep amphitheatre, providing full view of the scene from all angles and sides. In it were six men and six women, crawling and curling around one another, the women, reaching out for cocks and one another, the men circling, pushing in, and pulling out from the varied selection of holes around them, kissing, licking, pumping, sucking, twitching, moaning. Corto looked a Helen, her hand was between her legs, like it had been when he had fucked Jasmine up against the wall, Jasmine was looking at Helen too, shyly watching as she too was massaging herself between her thighs.

The show ended in a frantic climax of twitching twirling bodies, and orgasms, and a presenter came to the stage, thanking the actors, who were gathering themselves, standing, drying of sweat, hugging one another, waving at the audience as if they were stage actors for real… And maybe they are, Corto thought, this was certainly a trial by fire type of theatrical premiere, worth an accolade.

And then the time was there, and the next two shows were presented. The first was to be a satirical prison scene, in which two female attendants were required to perform together with five male inmates, all drawn individually. Corto saw how many of the spectators drew numbers for it, especially, he noted, women, which would make it a higher probability for him to be selected than Helen and Jasmine, should they decide to enter. The second was to be an art-piece, as the presenter declared it, with a trio, two women and a man or the other way around, was to draw an individual, man or a woman, anyone could register, so no one would know until draw. There were a lot of registrations from singles, Corto observed, but very few trios, as the host had suggested would be the case.

Corto looked lovingly at his wife, wondering curiously what she was thinking, what she wanted to do. He leant over to her, Jasmine taking an accommodating and swift step back to let them talk. “I love you,” said Corto, it just slipped out of him, then, “There are many options,” he smiled, “we could all register for the first one and try our luck, who knows who would get in. Or we could register for the trio. I suppose we could register for the single there too, but then maybe the first option is more fun?” He paused a while, “And, of course, there’s always the option to continue looking… There will be other plays later for sure.”

A rushing, tingling sensation ran through Corto, as he realized he would be happy with anything, participating or watching either of them, his wife by his side or in the action, with or without their new sex slave. Corto understood that pretty much whatever happened next, he would be aroused and happy. Maybe they should never leave this boat.

This was a new exciting experience for Helen. She had never thought of taking control of another person, let alone for sexual purposes, not like this. It was what the holiday was all about though and part of the enjoyment. It needed to be viewed in context though. The young lady had offered herself up and was enjoying it. She was on her own and they were giving her company and yes sex. As far as Helen was concerned Jasmine would not find a better lover than Corto and she was safe with them. Of course there would be others of a different style to Corto, who would perhaps fuck her hard and differently, it would be good to watch and see that. Indeed one could also be looking at a plethora of female hands, fingers and tongues over her body. Jasmine’s thoughts went to the boob squad they had met earlier and how they might enjoy ‘a taste of Jasmine’ for tea.

There were warm feelings within Helen when she was with Jasmine, she couldn’t deny that, and perhaps even beyond sexual gratification. She seemed a lovely person and Helen knew that she was developing a fancy for her, even after only knowing her this short time. Maybe her willingness to serve was part of it, maybe it was the apparently vulnerability of the young lady, coming on a cruise like this on her own with her style of sexual need. Surely there needed to be a strong confident person behind the outward show of submissiveness. Could Jasmine be authoritative and assertive? Maybe that was something for them to find out.

There was the sound of sex and indeed the smell of sex as they all entered the theatre let my Jasmine, Helen’s pet, who she could not but caress and cuddle at every opportunity. She was just growing on the married lady. The atmosphere in the theatre moved them to a different world. Inside its walls it seemed that nothing mattered other than sex and Helen soon grasped the spirit. The host had a body which would not have been out of place in the Greek gods and Helen wondered how often he gave it, she couldn’t see he would be short for his needs. She listened intently to his explanations all the while wondering if she could, sort of make clear her availability. She knew what she thought she wanted but needed to make sure. The whole ambience of the place suggested that this was what she should go for.

The reality of group physical sex came with those twelve bodies. It was not a furtive glance that was needed. They were enjoying it, those twelve but they are actually doing it for show, making a proper play and one that should watch openly. This was a real thrill for Helen and she soon became squelchy between the legs. She looked at Jasmine who was doing it too. The temptation was too great for them both. It was part of the deal really. Those acting were doing it, with a view to stimulating the audience, to encourage them to masturbate.

Helen beckoned Jasmine over and took the young lady’s hand and put it between her own thighs. Similarly Helen’s went to Jasmine’s thighs. Helen whispered words into Jasmine’s ear as they masturbated together

‘look at those cocks, those big fucking cocks, look how they fuck, how the women come, the noise and the pleasure. I want those cocks, I want a cock in me to fuck me like that.’

Helen got turned on both by the feel of Jasmine’s fingers and what she could see. Her body gave out little jolts and juice flooded her pussy. After she had cum, after the group had left the stage Helen whispered into Jasmine’s ear ‘and I want you too’ before giving her one long tongue kiss in thanks.

Helen had finished with Jasmine for now and she looked towards Corto moving her eyes back to Jasmine. She knew he had to save himself but if he wanted to Jasmine was there for him.

Helen listened to Corto’s explanations of the various options. She knew which one she wished to go for but wondered if he had a preference for she didn’t wish to go against his wishes. He seemed neutral so she rather quietly said

‘I like us all to go with the one with the two women and the five prison guards.’

She had thought that although it seemed a long shot where would she get the chance of a play with five different guys? Only in fantasy surely and this was under controlled conditions. She didn’t expect to get picked but if she was not lucky there was a chance that Jasmine would be and she would love to see that. The thought of Corto sharing two women with 5 guys also had its moments and she could be watching that with Jasmine. That would be nice and sexy too. Perhaps there was a bit of an imbalance 5 guys for her and 2 women for Corto but his chances were greater and of course he might actually fancy the look of the two women chosen. No telling about the men. This was real excitement, not knowing who the others were going to be and who one was going to be fucking with.

What Helen didn’t contemplate was the thought that she could be left alone watching the other two, but again would she be alone for long, the way things were on this boat?

It certainly seemed that being on the cruise brainwashed the travellers into thinking sex, sex and more sex whilst successfully getting them to throw off their inhibitions.

Helen recalled that the host had said the names were picked out of a hat. Was this just a little saying of his to make it appear things were at random or was there actually some selectivity? Helen was also suspicious of such claims. She knew that she and Corto were one of the most attractive couples on the boat in a nice, fresh faced sort of way. Others were more made up and perhaps more sexy/ kinky. They though conveyed the innocent, every day attractive look which Jasmine complimented so if there was any rigging of the draw it would likely work in their favour.

Thus as well as making her choice, Helen encouraged Corto to follow her choice and go for the first play, the individual one. As she cuddled up to him and they awaited the results she smiled and said ‘this could get very sexy my dear husband, very sexy indeed’.

A gust of electricity pulsed through Corto as he pulled his number, and the counter ticket went in the hat. Helen had indicated her inclination, and it had been a thrill to him. The inmates and women guards had instantly been his favourite as soon as he had heard. It was not the fact that he had a much higher chance of drawing the golden ticket than the girls, it was the setting, one in which, as far as he could fathom, he would be incredibly turned on by no matter what configuration of them went on stage. And regardless of what it would be, he already felt a pump deep between his legs – after it was done, he was going to fuck his girls senseless. A step behind them, Corto looked from Helen’s to Jasmine’s butts, imagining bending them both forward before him, sliding his cock from one to the other…

… But before Corto could consider that anymore, his by now tingling and elevated senses picked up a move on the prison-themed stage. The presenter was back, and in her hand, she had seven tickets. What happened over the next nerve wrecking minute was astonishing to Corto. In quick succession, the five men were picked, and led backstage, Corto not among them. And then it was the women’s turn. The presenter wiggled her butt playfully, scanning the anticipating women in the crowd, several tenfold of them had signed up for this one.

“Are you game, girls?” She teased them, “Did you see any boys you like going back to get dressed up as naughty inmates right now?” The response was a wining roar, women pulling their hair, pressing their boobs together, twitching impatiently. The five guys were admittedly some real sexy studs, Corto thought.

Leaning back, the presenter rolled open the first ticket, looked up, paused, then “Number 29!” She exclaimed, looking around.

Before him, Helen and Jasmine looked at their numbers hungrily, and a tingle shot through Corto as he saw Jasmine’s. It was her. She was the first warden! She stood as paralyzed, Corto had to nudge her, for her to raise her hand, “Here, here, it’s me!” Then she looked at Corto, head bowed in submission, eyes up in anticipation to his, "May I, master? I will go only if you allow me.”

Corto smiled, and gave her a deep, long kiss, just as his wife had just given her, and he nodded, “You go play, kitten.” And Jasmine walked up to the stage to audience applause, and a few jealous stares from the ladies that opened the path for her.

“But there will be another!” The presenter proclaimed, waving the final ticked over her head, drawing the attention of the crowd back to the stage. “One more little warden bunny to keep the bulls pleased!”

She slowly rolled out the final ticket, raising an eyebrow and smiling as she scanned the girls, completely silent now, waiting for the climax, or, for almost all, the defeat to come. “Will you look at that,” the host said, “I guess it’s only numbers, and sometimes they do come after one another,” she mused, then “And after 29, is 30! 30 is the lucky woman!”

Now Corto almost fell over, tipped on his heel and regained his stance, he remembered Helen’s number, of course, Helen had taken hers right after Jasmine, and it was, of course, no wonder, 30!

He looked at her, mesmerized, as she looked at her ticket, him, and the stage, where Jasmine was already standing, jaw dropped, having understood what was about to happen. Corto swallowed, kissed his wife on the lips while giving her a teasing slap on the ass. “It’s now or never, right?” he started, whispering in her ear, “We want this, I will be brave, and you will be brave, my love, I will be right here, having the ride of my life!” He giggled, a bit nervously, this was, Corto noticed, outside his comfort zone, but also a move of the line that he wanted and welcomed, his head rushed as he imagined how their sex life would change forever after this, how much fun they would have in the future.

And Helen went to the stage.

…..

The lights dimmed as the seven actors was backstage. Corto drew closer to the action, he found a small rococo couch to sit comfortably back on, with full view right onto the centre of the stage. In the darkness he saw dark suited stage workers setting it all up for them. It was like a cage, the stage lined with bars, as fitted a prison fantasy, and in the middle of the wooden floor was placed a sturdy table, and some metal chairs around it, like in a canteen, or maybe a prison ward common area. Another minute passed, the sound subsided, around him, as well as in Corto’s conscious mind, all his senses keenly on the stage. Then it started.

A white spotlight circled the stage as white dry ice smoke seethed up along its sides, lay itself like a cloud carpet, flickering in the light, as the unseen presenter’s voice lined the speakers. “It’s night-time at the ward, but the inhabitants are rumbling, too long, too little – testosterone is building, and a big fight is in the air…”

A strobe blasted the stage as the curtains opened and the men started running in, “Bruce, Tristan, Pierre, Marcus, Antonio, …” The presenter paused, letting the men flex and shake, jump around on the stage, mock fighting, rubbing their bodies, winking and blowing kisses at the packed and predominantly female crowd. “If these boys don’t get their cocks pussy-soaked, there’s no knowing if any of them will make it out alive, don’t you think, girls?” The presenter continued with a dramatically nervous giggle, to which the crowd responded in moans and nervous laughter. There were women all around Corto, many naked, others in sexy outfits, some with their men, hands exploring themselves and one another, fleetingly kissing in anticipation of the show, Corto shifted in the seat, pulse beating hard in his ears.

And then the girls came on. His girls. In incredibly slutty and skimpy mock-cop costumes, latex garter belts, suspenders and stockings, Jasmine in a tight bra pressing her tits together and up, Helen in a tight corset to right under her huge bulging tits, which were exposed, pressed up to her chin by the tight latex around her shrunken waist, both women heavily made up in black and dark shades, full lips and long faux lashes, nothing to cover their exposed naked crotches. Corto could see the glistering of both women’s juices in the lights as it was already flowing down their inner thighs.

“Riot control, the pussy guard!” The presenter exclaimed, “The only force to keep the boys at bay, sisters of merciful release, always at hand when they get erect, to be taken and used until a new day of forced labour recommences for the content men in the morning!” Gasping theatrically, “Welcome them to the stage, dear audience, and watch them indulge in their jobs!”

And with that it started, the five men grinning, circling his women like wolves, Helen and Jasmine back against back, rotating in the centre, arms twined into one another along their sides, butts pressing together as their gazes flickered from man to man, deflecting them, for now, as they took daring steps forward, feigned grabs, and pushes forward, while playfully competing with one another for position before one of the women, who’s breasts heaved as they licked their lips, smiled teasingly at the pretend inmates. Helen and Jasmine were about to succumb to lust and get to work on the five strong bodies.

Just as Tristan reached out and Helen let him take a good grasp on her tits, while she bent to the side, met Pierre’s lips in a deep kiss while fondling down his tight abs towards his crotch, and Jasmine’s legs where spread open by Bruce, giving out a visible gasp as his strong palm pressed up on her, leaning back with her tits in her hands while smiling over at Antonio and Marcus, both still circling, hands on the bulges between their legs, a high pitch sound broke Corto’s concentration. “Pssst!” It came from the floor before him, a woman in a slutty nurse suit winked at him, holding up a finger to her lips, “I’m Sam, I work here, I do relief, you know, for special cases, like when a man gets both his girls banged on stage?” On her knees between his legs, her hand slid up his thigh and onto his bulging shaft, gave it a squeeze, “I can take care of that for you, while you watch, Sir.” Sam finished.

Corto leant back and spread his knees for Sam to take hold through his pants, his eyes returning to the stage, “Yes, Sam,” he responded, “You just sit there and hold on, and I will tell you what to do.” And with slutty-Sam grasping his cock through his loose pants, Corto settled back and watched.

On the stage, all the men had their cocks out, and the girls were stroking back and forth on them, looking beggingly at the men who were just starting to explore Helen and Jasmine’s bodies.

Helen knew this was her fantasy but reality is never really quite like fantasy. Fantasy forgets the wrinkles and hurdles that need to be overcome and endured. In fantasy it all moves smoothly. This was not smooth, at least not yet. She knew with 5 guys in this situation, they would have control and they would be plunging cocks into her body and pleasuring her rather as they wanted rather than she did. On top of that their actions would be stimulating each other and she expected spunk to be everywhere, all over her body once everybody had finished with her. Sure there were 5 guys in the play, she could likely cope with that, but what of the audience, would they be controlled? Would there be a queue of guys from the audience coming on stage to fuck her too? In a curious way that would be terrific, confirmation that her performance had been good but would Corto ever forgive her for being such a slut?

Her mind went back to her student days and the parties. She had always had well developed boobs and was never short of male company. It always seemed to be her that was chosen for the party games and her that the guys wanted to snog and feel up. She enjoyed the shouts and was good at getting the guys off. She loved to be appreciated like that and always gave a broad grin, whatever the challenge. This was different though, now she was dealing with fully grown men on the hunt. It was how she wanted it though, well sort of, in her dreams.

Helen felt reassured by Jasmine as they prepared for the play. Helen recognised that it was likely something that the submissive Jasmine would take in her stride and would be a highlight of the trip. It was surely something of a dream come true for her, being fucked by 5 guys and repeatedly fucked at that until there was no more cum in their balls that they wished to give. But what of her Helen, she had Corto watching in the audience, just how would he feel seeing his wife, in deep orgasm time after time as cock after cock was plunged inside her, just put simply, his wife being used as a fuck slut and cum dump by 5 guys? She knew that she was an orgasmic girl. She expected that in a prison the guys would quickly be spilling their cum, their bodies having been storing up their lust to breaking point, but here these guys were to put it quite bluntly, ‘seasoned fuckers.’

Of course these were no doubt the fears and insecurities all actors and actresses have before a performance. That is what this was going to be, a performance. Helen knew that deep down she was going to act really well and enjoy this. Perhaps that was just actually part of the fear that she was going to be too good at this!

As she went on stage Helen told herself ‘forget about Corto,’ ‘forget about Jasmine’, ‘just concentrate on the guys and having sex with them’. Her pussy felt wet and ready but that seemed the way of things on this cruise. Every woman had a vagina which was ready for the next man and there was always a guy available wanting to thrust a cock into it. For her now though there was a treat, she had five such men and her body and the look on the face did nothing to betray that fact. She was hungry for sex.

Helen welcomed the tongue of Pierre into her mouth and hers soon found his. It was the first move of real intimacy and she appreciated it as she gave him all the lust and desire she was able to transmit into his mouth. It seemed to work for she found herself positioned with each of her legs held by a guy and Pierre in between her thighs with his cock in hand. She didn’t study it, she didn’t need to. Her hand reached down and touched a piece of solid, erect, human flesh with length and girth she was completely unaccustomed to. She breathed deeply and swallowed before she looked him in the eyes. Her bosom was heaving and somehow felt double its size. This guy was above her looking down, full of lust and desire. There would be no oral, no pre fuck orgasm to bring togetherness, this was to be a pounding, of that she had no doubt.

Her head went back, her mouth opened and her eyes closed. A lengthy deep moan came from her throat as the penis went inch by inch deep into her belly. There it remained as her eyes half opened as her look met his.

‘Oh yes please,’ Helen whispered as Pierre shuffled his body a little to get into position. His balls already felt sensitive. The occasion and perhaps the attractiveness of the voluptuous body played a part. Helen was no slut, he would see that. Whatever her desires, she was fresh and an attractive young woman. The type a guy would go to much length to fuck and she was going to be his for these few minutes. She had given her consent and he was going to enjoy every moment.

At first Helen was a little shy and concentrated on taking Pierre’s member inside her. The audience could guess her challenge from the way his hips pulled back and the length of his thrusts. A steady stream of sighs came from her mouth as the fuck warmed up. She remembered she needed to act as she wriggled and writhed under the guy, pretending that he was too much and that she needed to repel him and get away. It was only ‘mock’ refusal and she hoped it was sufficient was those in the gathering who liked to see a woman struggle as she was fucked. It was not long however before he found she was holding out her hand for cock and whispering ‘more more’.

She groaned deep and shouted ‘oh fuck meeeeeeeee’ for the audience who could see with their own eyes how her thighs were now moving with Pierre’s thrusts and that they were very much performing together.

Helen felt a mouth on her nipples, a hard cock in her hand, another hard cock in front of her face. Sex was everywhere and all the while Pierre was thrusting, thrusting into her and not stopping. As she sought to maintain some control over her body she looked over to Corto. She knew she had to but once she did, she knew she had no worries. Her eyes closed. This was her, this was her fun and she wanted more, much more.

Corto knew his wife well. Her whims, her kinks, her moods, her turn-ons. And the look on her face now, the glow in her eyes, the electric shivers rushing through her body, her boobs heaving, her hips swaying, her thighs parting, toes tipping inwards as her lower lip drop ever so slightly, was one that he knew and that he cherished. It was how she would look to him when she needed to be fucked. Hard. Long. Deep.

Helen would lose sense of time and place, and he would use her while she would be begging and pleading for more between waves of ravaging, primitive orgasms. And now, he shivered, watching his wife enter the zone of self-indulgence on stage, Pierre’s mouth opening hers and she accommodating it. Tristan and Bruce moved in from her sides and lifted her up, big, strong arms under her thighs, her legs parting to Pierre in front of her, lifting his shaft out, Helen grabbing for it eagerly. Corto’s eyes squeezed shut as the big cock wiggled into his wife, amplifying her whimpering moans acutely picked up by the receptors in his ears. Knowing her so well, having entered her so many times, Corto shivered mildly with each of her small gasps, knowing and feeling how she was stretching open by the hungry hard cock penetrating her.

“Are you ok, sir Corto?” Sam snapped him out of his lull with a whisper and a squeeze around his growing erection under his pants. Corto opened his eyes, ignoring her, all focus on the events happening on stage. Pierre was on top of Helen, who had been laid down under him, pushing into her. Was Helen ok? For a second Corto worried if Helen wanted out, but then she shouted loudly, ‘oh fuck meeeeeeeee’, as she would, or similarly, when they were playing rough. He had always seen it as a sign that she was enjoying, was safe, a signal for him to take it even further, for their mutual delight. Corto appreciated the signal, whether it was intentionally targeted at him and his reassurance or not.

To begin with, it was a straight out fuck with spectators. Helen, elbows on the floor, tits bouncing, head swinging back, with her legs spread up high, and Pierre looming over her, pounding his huge shaft into her pussy, as she groaned and moaned, juices squirting out of her as his swollen balls bounced onto her. Two guys were by her sides, cocks out in their hands, masturbating, looking at her lustfully, another two standing, with Jasmine, but all eyes, including Jasmine’s, on Helen.

Helen’s eyes were all on Pierre now, and she probably didn’t register Jasmine anymore, as Jasmine, watching in delight, reached out and grabbed the two cocks by her side, started to pull back and forth on them. Corto imagined she was only preparing them for Helen, it was already clear how it would be the mistress that would be the central attraction on the stage tonight. Corto swallowed as he watched Helen reach out and naturally grab another cock by her side, her eyes roll back in desire, as they often did when she was close to one of many orgasms. Corto grasped over Sam’s hand on his crotch, “Eeeeasy!” he gasped, he was so turned on and aroused, he had been about to unload, and he didn’t want to, yet. Sam looked at him and giggled, winked, “I know, sir Corto.” Her grasp loosened and she looked over her shoulder, at the stage. “Your wife has unearthly tits.” She sighed, then looking back at him, “And they will be very sore, I think, no man, or woman, could keep their hands of those!”

As she said that, Bruce bent in over Helen, started to kiss her one big boob, lick over her stiff nipple, his lips closing over it, biting it and pulling it firmly. Helen moaned and her grasp on Tristan’s cock hardened, she shifted, her hips pushing upward as Pierre continued to fuck her, harder, faster, like a machine, pumping in and out of her, his hand sliding in under her cushiony butt, grabbing it and pressing her harder up and onto his thrusts.

Then Jasmine started to move, catlike towards Helen on the floor, pulling the two guys after her, hands firmly on their cocks, leading them in over Helen below them, her’s head rolling from side to side as she was getting fucked. Jasmine led the guys to their knees next to Helen’s head, their cocks in over her face. Marcus found her skin first, his bulging cock slapping on her face, Antonio sitting to the side, pulling on his erection. Marcus poised in over Helen’s face, his fingers around the root of his cock, leading it down to her mouth.

Corto twitched hard as he watched his wife’s lips part to the mans shaft, lock over the swollen head of the big cock while another pounded deep into her pussy, and it sank into her mouth, bending her head backward, arching her back from her hips to her neck, pressing her tits up into Clark’s sucking mouth around her nipple. He was sure that she was going to explode in a violent orgasm very soon. He was equally sure that it would be far from her last orgasm tonight.

Leaning back, gathering his focus, Corto breathed heavily, in and out. And as the men on the stage started to fuck his wife from both sides, wagging her between them as one sank in, the other pulled out, and repeat, he let go of Sam’s hand. “You can continue now” he smiled, and she smiled back, “Ok, sir Corto” and her hand started to rub skilfully up and down on his cock as it grew in his pants, following the rhythm of the events on the stage.

Marcus had such boyish good looks, he was really one to fancy, one that Helen would welcome inside her body for sure. She was getting carried along with the whole scene and atmosphere which was sex, sex and more sex. Truly Pierre’s cock inside her was more than enough and was easily fucking her to orgasmic bliss but she knew that she needed to do more, both for the guys on stage and the audience. This was not just about her, it was about everybody. She had chosen to enter the game and now she had to deliver.

Her comfort was disturbed as this well hung penis was presented to her mouth. She knew what she had to do and she thought she heard appreciation as cock disappeared down her throat. Don’t guys like that hey? Out of all the guys this was the one she fancied, the one that was now fucking her in the mouth. Perhaps she shouldn’t have favourites but she did and she did all she could for him. These two guys were fucking her in rhythm and she just let it happen.

Marcus seemed to know because he pulled his cock from her mouth to give her the freedom that she needed. Pierre poked her in the right spots over and over as Marcus kissed her tongue to tongue which she loved and then she was gone, writhing all over the stage in one orgasmic mess. She heard claps and applause which she assumed was for her. Her first orgasm!!! Then it was Marcus as Pierre pulled out for some respite, a chance to get his breath back. There was no respite for Helen as Marcus flipped her over and took her from behind. This was how it was going to be now was it? Guys taking turns to fuck her from behind.

He was measured, that is for sure, building up the pace of this thrusts until he was smashing into her bum cheeks and having a great time fucking the orgasmic beauty Her mouth was open taking cock when it was not resting on the stage as her fists clenched whilst Marcus really went after her. He had the view of her lovely feminine bum, her beautifully formed anal hole and the feel of her vagina like a wet glove gripping his penis as he groaned, his balls feeling overloaded all of a sudden. He pulled out in time and Helen felt a little smack on the sweet cheeks of her bum which brought a smile to her face.

The guys re-arranged themselves and she looked out into the audience and found Corto. She saw him sitting there but she couldn’t see his cock for there was a head in his lap. He must be enjoying the show she thought, or else he would be fucking her and not watching me and the guys up here!!!

Time for a snog thought Helen as she took closer order to Jasmine. The guys let her have the young lady’s mouth as the penis continued to plunge into her. Helen watched her intently as she took cock, loving her facial expressions as she stroked and gently kissed the girl. Jasmine really gave back to her mistress as the girls were very much in this play together. That was Helen’s treat though because it soon became clear that she was going to need to take two. Yes Pierre was on the floor flat out expecting her to go on top whilst it seemed that Marcus was getting ready to take her from behind again.

Seeing his wife start to shiver, cocks filling her pussy and mouth rhythmically pushing in and out of her, and then the first orgasm rolling heavily through her, her legs rising high and clenching around Pierre’s back, while Marcus, the boyish guy that looked so much like so many of the young men that Corto knew had been in Helen’s extravagant past, kissing her deeply, Corto swallowed, took hold of Sam’s hand again, undid his pants and lifted his swollen cock out. She giggled, raised a hand to her mouth in playful astonishment, he simply needed to nod down at her for her to grab hold around it, pull back on it to the root, then let her full, skilled lips slide down around it, start to suck him in deep, slurping strokes.

On stage, Helen was on her all fours, and in front of her was Jasmine. The girls were kissing, fondling one another, arms outreached caressing each other’s tits, tummies, slits, clits, while the men slammed into them hard, pushing them up on one another between them, gasping, tits bouncing, especially Helen’s. It was Tristan that was taking care of Jasmine, and it was Marcus that was carrying on, having moved from Helen’s mouth, now slamming hard into her pussy. Corto’s hand found it’s way to Sam’s tit, wiggled her stiff nipple out of her bra, pinched his fingers around it and pulled it firmly down, leading to Sam’s lips stiffening around his shaft, sucking it in deeper and harder as she puffed out of her nostrils.

Corto’s free hand folded around the small of Sam’s head, started to push her up and down, he shifted his legs to allow her to take him deeper. Corto would hold on forever now, his lips dropping as his sight returned to the stage.

Pierre was on his back on the stage floor, his gigantic cock standing like a pole up from his crotch, and he was impatiently grabbing for Helen, for her to mount him. Seeing Pierre and Marcus exchange glances, a nod, a wink, and a smile, Corto’s wife soon found herself lifted in strong and determined hands, then placed knees wide, striding over Pierre’s hammer of a shaft. Helen’s pussy was dripping on the big cock as she sank down on it, taking it back in her, arching backward and biting her lip as it opened her pussy, which Corto knew would be tight now, after the orgasms. But she did sink down on it, all the way. And then, while the three other guys circled Jasmine, kneeling between them, pushing their cocks in her mouth and taking turns fucking it, Marcus sank to his knees behind Helen, between both Helen’s and Pierre’s knees, one hand on his cock, the other on the arch of her lower back, pushing it forward, Pierre’s cock already deep in her pussy, pushing her butt up, exposing her asshole. The little dark hole was glistering in juices that had flowed out of her, and now Marcus lubricated it further, angled his cock down at her buttcrack and the hole in back.

Helen had several dildos and vibratos at home. Sometimes, she’d stick two of them in her, one in her pussy and another in her ass, and Corto would encourage her fantasies of getting filled up by cocks as she would masturbate herself to multiple orgasms. Now that was real. Corto’s tunnel vision was back, excluding anything but his wife on stage, lip first dropping, then stretching out in a shaking scream, her eyes pinched shut, hands pushing down on Pierre’s chest under her while Marcus’ cock entered her tight ass, one of his knees high, on the sole of his foot, a hand on her buttock, pulling her open as his long shaft slid into her, up inside, along Pierre’s bulging log that was already pulling her pussy wide open.

This was different, Helen had never felt as full as this before and in such company. She realised that this is what it was about, hardcore sex in a group setting. Guys liked to use the anus and although it was far from a favourite with her she knew it was part of the act she had to perform. Fleetingly she thought of Corto and hoped that he would forgive her. For now all she could do was concentrate on the two cocks inside her and allow her body to weather the storm. Here Marcus was having a treat, ass fucking an attractive young married lady who was a stranger to him. For Helen's part even when single she would never have had anal sex with a guy on a first date but here she knew, she was meant to be a sex toy for these guys.

Every minute that went by was one minute less and one minute less of the moans she was giving out. She sounded in rhythm with the fuck and she felt her bum being swatted again and again. Marcus was obviously playing to the crowd and he was good to them. He acted to confirm that he was cumming and then he pulled out. He shouted out to those watching

'I am going to spunk this gorgeous ass'

Then followed some vigorous hand action before Helen’s bum cheeks became covered in the guy’s spunk as he sprayed a load through the air and onto her body.

It then seemed to become all change as Helen scrambled off Pierre’s huge cock which had been do deep up inside her belly, stretching her vaginal membranes. Without the two big cocks inside her Helen felt it something of a relief and it became clear that Pierre wanted to fire all over her face. Such a shower from an impressively sized cock would surely be a sight not to be missed or forgotten. Helen appreciated that this was the show coming to a sort of climax and played her part. She teased and licked the cock before took as much of the head into her mouth as she possibly could. Her eyes looked up and into his face. She wanted to time this just right for the performance but the guy was doing great in keeping control. The inevitable came though as hands went to her head and she found her mouth being fucked by this massive manhood. She did her best, she hoped it was good enough. She felt she was struggling but maybe not as she heard a groan and the cock quickly pulled out from her throat. She was determined not to and she didn’t. There was no flinching as the cock was pointed at her face and fired home, shot after shot. He was what is called a ‘heavy cummer’ and Helen got drenched. It was with a warm smile though.

After it was over Helen looked into the crowd, wondering about Corto. She need not have bothered, he was very busy. She smirked and looked back at Jasmine whose legs were up on shoulders and she was getting taken deep, really deep. Yes the girls were certainly performing for the guys and not only those on stage. She picked out the three mature ladies from earlier namely Kim, Martine and Lisa who had clearly been enjoying the show and having a rather dishevelled look about them. Of course their experience would enable them to know that best places to be for their personal satisfaction!

Corto bit his lip as Sam did a surprising twirl of her tongue around his shaft, clamped her mouth tighter around it, and started to pump up and down, harder, and deeper. His upper frame twitched, and just as his wife was taking a big cock into her ass while another stretched her pussy wide open from below, he caught eye of the boob squad, the three porn actresses with uncanny bosoms, much like his wife’s, enter the room. Without knowing, like telepathy, his thoughts reflected those of Helen’s, these women were experienced, they knew when to make an appearance, to catch the climax, be where the action was. Martine caught his gaze, smiled, and winked, casting a meaningful eye at Helen on stage, blowing him a kiss, before the three ladies took their seats next to one another, on the first bench, two rows in front of and below Corto. He saw them whistle and cheer at the action, applaud, and, in the middle, Kim rolled her very minimal top down, exposed her huge tits, and her girlfriends started caressing and massaging them.

Up on stage, things were really getting hot. Somehow, it seemed Tristan had overtaken Jasmine, keeping her to himself, looming over her fucking like an animal. And with Pierre and Marcus pushing deep into Helen filling her holes, Corto saw how his wife waggled uncontrollable, fully impaled, and held firmly in place by Pierre’s cock in her pussy, Marcus’ pumping deep into her ass, that had left Antonio and Bruce circling, like hungry wolves on stage, impatiently stroking their cocks while waiting for an opening.

“God damn, I’m so hard!” Corto exclaimed, earning a grin up at him from Sam, as she vacated her mouth from his cock for a moment, hand gripping hard around it, stroking it up and down, “Yes you are, honey, I think your wife is making you like that, isn’t she? And that’s good for me!” And then she swallowed him back in, deep.

His hand went to the back of her head again, he pumped her up and down. Yes, Corto thought, she is, this all is, making me hard, and horny. Corto had never imagined himself taking it this far, surpassing even the fantasies that they’d been having in the act back home. That would all be very different from now on, he thought.

Marcus pulled out of Helen’s ass, and Corto could literally feel her sigh of relief from the pressure, her wide-open asshole running wet, a visible fuck-hole even from his relatively retracted placement in distance from the stage. It was obvious that the man was at his limits, leaning in over Helen, jerking off frantically over her bum, still pumping up and down on Pierre’s cock. Corto tightened the grip on Sam’s head and pushed her down further, felt her gagging on his cock, but still vigorously pumping her mouth down on it, stretching her lips to accommodate him, deep in her throat. Then Marcus unloaded over Corto’s wife. His sticky warm sperm shooting all over her, from her butt crack, all up her arched back, to her hair, she was glistering, and cuming hard again, and she veritably fell off Pierre, landing on her behind with a startled, dazed, almost drugged look on her face, panting and trembling.

But there was no rest for Helen on that stage. As she drew her breath, Pierre was back on her. Holding his enormous erection in his hand, he pushed it onto her face, and Corto looked on in awe as his wife’s lips flexed and opened, took him back inside, pumping on him. The man was shaking hard, holding on for his life as he started to fuck her mouth deep, ravaging her face. It wouldn’t be long now. Corto took hold of Sam’s chins with both his hand, mimicked the pace and depth of Pierre’s thrusts into Helen’s mouth. Then, when Pierre pulled out and exploded, showering her in load after load of warm sperm, on her tits and face and into her hair, dripping on her thighs as her bosom heaved and she took it all without a flinch, into her mouth, splashing into her eyes, somehow, Corto pushed deep into Sam’s mouth and held still there until the woman started to shake on her knees between his legs, taking his cock deep down her fucked throat. Then he let her go.

Sam panted up at him, gasping for breath, “God, you made me cum!” She laughed, “That’s not how it normally goes!”

Corto grinned at her, looked back onto the stage, his wife, dripping with cum, a hole and a cum slut, licking Pierre’s spunk passionately from her lips as she shook in what seemed to be perpetual orgasm. It dawned on Corto that she wasn’t done yet, though. As Bruce and Antonio was approaching her from each their side in anticipation.

Helen was dripping with cum and juices, on her knees on the floor, and now, two untouched cocks were offered to her face, insistingly, “What will you do with these?” Antonio asked, followed up by Bruce, “Officer friendly.” The cocks swollen heads both pushed on her lips, eager to enter her.

“I may need to get some assistance here!” Sam smiled, pulling up and down on Corto’s cock.

“No bother,” Corto responded, “I’m saving my load for my wife, and when I explode into her later tonight, my sperm will be leaking from her nose and ears.”

Nodding in admiration, Sam started to lick up along his hard shaft, “We’ll see about that, Mr. Corto!” came her response.

Corto looked down at the boob squad below him. They were cuddling but focusing on Helen on stage. That would be something, Corto thought, eying their enormous cleavages, the three of them, Helen, and myself, in a hot tub maybe. I would be the one to play with the four biggest sets of tits on the vessel, and that says a lot.

Then he focused on the spectacle as his wife was about to swallow more cock. He wondered if she could do it, or if Jasmine would have to come to her rescue.

Martine didn't like to look behind her and be too curious, that was not the way of things there but she was very interested in Corto. It really said something about the guy that he would allow his wife on stage like that to merrily get fucked by a series of guys and in the bum too. He was young and seemed pleasant. She had been snogging Kim which was always a pleasurable experience and was very much in the mood. She was in fact surprised they had yet to receive male attention and rather kept thinking back to the earlier connection she had made with Corto. There had been eye contact and it seemed he liked what he saw with her. She knew that she was an acquired taste, one needed to like flesh if her body was to appeal. Fortunately there were enough of those guys around. Just how much though did Corto like of her flesh? She decided she would find out and whispered in Kim's ear to tell her she was moving a couple of rows back to re-introduce herself to him.

Martine had one last look on the stage before she made her way back. Corto’s wife was already covered in spunk and was preparing to suck more cock to make the situation even more erotic. She was a wonderful actress Martine thought and not only that she was clearly enjoying things so much that there was a really attractive slut within that body of hers. Helen would learn so much about herself on this cruise Martine thought.

Sam was well involved with Corto but Martine knew the ways of the theatre and that as the acts developed rules tended to go out of the window, inhibitions disappeared and what started as a structured performance became an orgy. She also knew that by moving away from Kim and Lisa it left them as a couple. She was giving them greater opportunity for cock which was inevitably what they would be wanting, if there was any around. They took their time but they never liked to go short and never boasted about their achievements which were legion, from young men to the older more mature guys, even seniors who just liked an eyeful and for somewhere nice to unload. Such seniors could be financially very generous.

It was therefore a Martine that was full of confidence which moved back to Corto and took the seat next to him. Her first move was to stroke Sam’s back as she sucked before she gave the young lady’s mouth another interest which her own lips and tongue. Thus Corto had the added interest of these two ladies so intimate and so close before his very own very eyes. Sam made it clear that she was happy to share but it was really up to Corto and what he wanted.

Martine sought to encourage him but opening up her brief top and displaying bosom in a black sexy bra which whilst holding the bosom well in place, made the nipples oh so very apparent. Below there was a brief skirt just covering her bum which so easily rode up towards her waist.

Meanwhile on stage Helen was fully engaged. She took turns with the two cocks, kneeling and making her mouth fully available. She knew that was her role but she was taken by surprise rather by Bruce who motioned her down onto the floor

‘lie flat out on your front’ he commanded.

Her eyes closed and she gritted her teeth as he adjusted her thighs. She then felt his full body weight on top of her and his cock? It went into her vagina but it was very much, body to body, skin to skin and boy did she groan for the audience who wouldn’t necessarily know what hole he was in. There was a special feeling for Helen as he squashed her bum cheeks pushing his cock ever deeper and whispering into her ear. At first it was filth and then it was more erotic, how good she was, how nice she was and how he would always be wanting her. How he would never forget this and her.

Bruce held his cock deep inside her, nice and still whilst she gripped it with her vagina. His words had just been too good and too persuasive. She loved them, a stranger saying that to her and she came. It was inevitable with where she was and how she was being fucked. She was on heat and after took the guy’s deep into her vagina. She loved the feel. The short sharp thrusts and then the more measured feeling along the length of her vagina as he added his juice to that place of beauty.

Kneeling on stage, exposed, cum covered, and fucked in all holes, Helen was still ready for more, as she reached out for the two cocks on offer before her face, grabbed them, pulled back on them, and took one deep in her mouth, jerking the other, then shifting them around, giving several deep sucks down on one, then back again, the men’s hands in her hair and under her chin, impatiently pulling her from one to the other. That’s when Martine sat down beside Corto, and before he knew it, Sam’s lips vacated his shaft and opened to the newcomer, and the two women kissed deep and passionately before him. He grinned wide, Martine eyed him from aside as her tongue twirled around Sam’s. “Hi” Corto whispered, blew her a kiss, “Don’t be shy!”

Sam’s hand was firmly around the root of his cock, and now he led Martine’s hand onto him as well. Invited, she greedily grasped hard around his wrench, and started to pull up and down vigorously, giving out a yelp of joy right into Sam’s mouth, who pulled back, laughing, her hand sliding down, and clamping around Corto’s swollen balls, so full of sperm, his next cum would last forever!

The women were looking at him now, their kiss broken by Martine’s excitement, pulling up and down feverishly on him, biting her lip as her full body swung aside him. Corto pulled her to him and kissed her deeply, his tongue where Sam’s had just been, then he let her go, and turned to Sam, kissed her with an equal passion, and then Martine joined in, their three tongues swirling around one another, as spit drippled on them, and was licked up leaking over horny lips.

Tits pressed up against tits over Corto’s lap, Sam’s admittedly already ample ones like, well, honey melons against Martine’s pumpkins, he mused. Relieving himself from the deep threeway kiss, Corto bent down to the lush, round heaving female forms, rubbing against one another, and he rolled Martine’s bra down, lifted her tit out, and started sucking on her hard nipple, which made her whole body quench up against him. The women recommenced their passionate kiss over his bent back, and as his hand slid down Martine’s butt, it immediately shot out welcoming to it, and his palm soon found it’s way under her light skirt, discovered her pantyless ass underneath.

Tongue lapping over Sam’s tits, then back at Martine’s, Corto’s hand found her ass crack, and his finger explored along it, in between her buttocks until it found her oozing moist hole, where it bent, and started to press deep into her warm back cavity. She started to rub herself down on him, wiggling his finger up into her, rolling to open her, then letting her sink down on it to the knuckle. “I wanna put my cock in there.” Corto panted, releasing her nipple to catch his breath, “Mmmm-hmmm” came the dreamy response.

It was as Martine rose and strode across his lap, beautiful voluptuous bum towards him, that he again caught glimpse of the stage. It had changed while he’d been engulfed in big tits. Helen was on her back on the floor again, and Bruce was looming over her, pounding her pussy in what looked like deep and hard, yet sensuous delicate strokes. As Martine sunk down on him, his throbbing red cock head pushing into her tight pulsing ass, Corto leant to the side, and saw Bruce arching over Helen, her legs tight around his back, shake hard, and push into her, hold, with and audible growl, then fall back limp, pulling out, leaving Corto’s wife with her legs wide open, knees high, and warm sperm running out of her convulsing pussy.

… And it’s not over until the fuck-slut get all her holes filled, Corto thought, nerves shooting electric fire to the top of his head, as his cock explored deeper up into the vacuum tight ass that was eagerly pushing itself down on him. Down below Jasmine had found her obedient calling to lick the men clean once her mistress was done with them. Crawling to Bruce, licking his shaft, left the two others, the last ones, circling Helen, who slowly regained her senses, explicitly available to them, panting on her back on the floor. Corto watched as strong hands lifted his wife up like a ragdoll, turned her over and placed her down on all four between the two remaining men, hands around her hips, holding her up, her ass high, other hands on her tits, rubbing them, on her chin, pivoting her face up, a big cock in a strong hand finding it’s way to her lips, a new cock, one that she hadn’t had before. And behind her, another started to poke at her asshole.

With a pop, Martine’s ass opened to him, with a deep moan, she sank down, and Corto’s cock pushed up into her, her big butt rolled itself onto his lap, his shaft deep inside of her. Purring, she started to ride up and down on him. And as Sam rose and leant in over Martine, taking her big tits in her hands while kissing them passionately, kissing down her tummy to her clit, sucking it in while cupping Corto’s ball again, the men on the stage started to fuck Helen’s ass and mouth in deep strokes, wobbling her back and forth between them as they filled her up.

It wouldn’t be long now for the grand finale, where the men filled the last remaining holes of his wife, Corto thought, holding on to Martine’s wide hips, circling her to touch him just right, giving him pleasure yet saving himself. Later he would be filling Helen with so much cum that it will be leaking out of her for weeks!

Martine very much respected Corto for his approach to what was happening in the theatre. Although Sam was giving him oral pleasure Martine felt that he deserved rather more and was a nice guy. Whilst his wife was having her holes filled at length on the stage and entertaining the crown Corto was really there looking on. She felt that he really needed something of his own to really look back on as an unforgettable experience. Yes of course there were her breasts but she did have something else to offer, yes her anal entrance. Anybody who entered there was truly special and Martine was happy for Corto to be added to the exclusive list of the guys who had anally fucked her.

This was different though, whilst Corto entered her and was deep he gave no indication of wanting to physically fuck her and orgasm. It was more that he liked the feel and wanted to stay hard but that was it. Martine the experienced lady soon understood and whispered

‘ah yes you want to enjoy my fleshy bum now but you are really holding on for Helen later aren’t you?!’

After a grunt from Corto and a nice push up inside she explained

‘that is fine with me young man, there will be other times and other men for me, it is just well that I rather fancy you. You seem different to the rest of the guys here. Lovely looking and cool, a real gentlemen’

It was Sam though who was pleasuring her boobs and enjoying her body with her tongue and lips. Nice kisses and attention to her boobs and nipples whilst Corto remained deep.

……………………

Helen was no athlete and the sexual acts on stage required much endurance on her part. Being repetitively fucked gives intense pleasure but it also leads to ‘fuck exhaustion’ and that was just what she was nearing on the stage. Her pussy was ‘done’ and she took the cocks in the mouth and semen all over the face to a nice round of applause and clapping from the audience who themselves had released quite copious amount of semen into and onto bodies.

As the organiser told her ‘you nearly started a fucking orgy in here, you can come again’

Helen didn’t know what to think about that offer. All she had the energy to do was to smile and wipe some of the semen off of her body with a cloth that had been passed to her. First to her face and then to her two holes which she rather gingerly touched but they seemed ok. She wondered though how she would feel down there in the morning.

Right now there was only one man on her mind Corto and she wondered if he would forgive her for not only the wanton acts she performed on stage but the enthusiastic way she approached the task. She had come over as a natural and received so many plaudits in those few minutes after the finish whilst she was hunting out Corto. As she got closer though she saw him with Sam and also Martine. She had always seen a connection between her husband and Martine so in a way she had relief that Corto had been well looked after but there was also a hint of jealousy in her which was difficult to explain. But yes she had been fucked to high heaven on the stage but it had been by virtual strangers and the moments had now passed. For Corto he was building up a relationship with a very attractive and busty mature women. Helen chose to keep those thoughts entirely to herself as she probably needed to think more rationally about things once she was back to normality. Perhaps in retrospect being fucked on stage by all those guys was not quite all she thought it would be. Maybe sex was so much better in a relationship. She wanted her husband, she wanted Corto.

Once she was near enough she virtually threw herself at him, she wanted him so much. She wanted to show her love for him and to reassure him that he was he that she really wanted and not all those guys. Right now she felt just a little guilty.

‘Take me back to the cabin now please’ she asked of him. She had had enough of this ‘mad’ environment for now. She wanted peace, she needed rest and most of all she wanted him.

Corto was the first to wake the next morning. He blinked his eyes in confusion, not sure where he was at first, wondering if it had all been a dream. Then it came back to him in a series of emotional waves. It hadn’t been a dream. He looked over at Helen still in deep sleep next to him. She looked herself, of course, but somehow, she also looked different. She seemed more sexual. Corto had always respected his wife, but what had happened last night had given him newfound perspectives on that. He felt a sense of pride, a gratitude that she was his, he felt privileged, and not least, he felt trust, in Helen. It was a strange feeling to savour, Corto’s bare feet found the soft carpet as he sat up on the side of the bed. It had been a big risk they’d taken, he thought, it really had been no way of knowing how it would play out, last night easily could have been the end of their marriage. For most marriages, Corto thought, that would have been how it would have turned out. He looked at Helen again, unmoving except for her big breasts raising the sheets as she breathed deeply.

His mouth was dry. It was still early, the rays of the sun over the horizon and through the terrace windows, the light curtains waving in the light morning breeze inside the open doors. Corto looked out on the table, the half empty bottle of rum, and the two glasses, Helen and he had needed something strong to sleep on last night, Corto could remember that. So as not to wake Helen, Corto tip-toed to the mini bar, opened it, grabbed himself a bottle of sparkling mineral water, and snuck out on the terrace deck, sliding the doors carefully closed behind him. It was already warm, but the breezed made it very pleasant. Later it would be warm, though, he could already feel that. It was almost not a sound except the mesmerizing splash of the ocean against the slowly propelling vessel. It was only far away that he could hear muffled moans, otherwise the ship seemed to be asleep. There was no one by the pool beneath them either.

No wonder, Corto thought, as he reflected on the orgy which they had passed through upon returning to their cabin last night. As Helen had approached them after her show, Martine had been kind to pull herself off him, smiling, letting the couple find back together undisturbed. She had gone back to the boob squad, and from what Corto could see, Sam had followed. Jasmine had also understood that they needed the time, and she had modestly retracted, only with a whisper to them to please find her again tomorrow, something to which Corto had simply nodded. Helen had seemed in a haze, and that was no wonder, either – it was more of a wonder that she was able to stagger back to the cabin, supported by Corto, an arm around her waist, the other holding her hand.

Sitting on the terrace now Corto felt sore muscles, like from a proper workout the day before. He smiled, wondered how Helen would be feeling. He had been pretty agile yesterday for sure, but it had been nothing compared to what his wife had gone through. Corto wondered for a second if she would be ok with it, like he was, when she woke. He would know that later, he supposed, for now, he was determined to let her have her rest.

When they’d been going to the theatre, there had definitely been some lewd action going on, but that had been nothing compared to how it was outside when they had left! People were fucking all over the boat, some groups were much bigger and more involved that even Helen’s show had been. They hadn’t been in there that long, there had been some pretty determined and hard, fast fucks that had rendered his wife dripping with cum, but still, it seemed like things had exploded, and that doing what they had done in the theatre amounted to not much more than to have had a script of sorts and a defined audience. By now, the whole boat was just like that.

They’d gotten a few stares and winks and smiles and invites navigating through all the welcoming bodies of all forms and shapes, but they had politely fended them off, or, Corto had, Helen had been silent, recovering, clinging to his arm as they’d passed the pool and taken the elevator to the single digit deck of luxury, then entered their room.

Helen’s face glistered with cum, it was dripping from her chin, and her whole body was plastered in it, it was running down her thighs, dripping on the carpet below. Corto looked at her in awe and disbelief, then he kissed her, deeply, soon activating her tongue, coiling around his, sweet tasting as always, mixed in with the foreign taste of salt from the men’s cum. It made Corto incredibly horny, under his pants his cock, which had lulled down to a gentle throb as they had walked, was back in action, rising like a hammer, and he took her to their bed, laid her down on her back on it, before unbuckling and letting his pants drop, crawled up over her as her legs parted willingly, a smile on her lips, eyes back alive, ready for her man to give her one last fuck of the day.

“I love you!” He whispered, as he slid into her strangely slippery pussy, lubed by the still warm cum that had been sprayed so deep into her on the stage only moments before. And then Corto fucked her, and kissed her, and fondled her tits, pumping in hard, then slower, wiggling deep inside her, then pumping in again. She had cum many times, with her legs wrapped around his back, and then, finally, it had been Corto’s turn to unload, and he had filled her up, load after load after load, one stronger than the other, hosing into her until she shook and laughed under him, pumped her pussy around him to milk out the very last drop. And the day had been fulfilled. They had taken a long shower, and they had drunk rum. And they had sat and kissed, mostly in silence, contemplating, seeing in one another’s eyes that the words would come tomorrow.

Finishing his mineral water, Corto rose again. The sun was higher, the wind subsiding, the heat was on. He opened the door and stepped back into the cabin. Helen was awake now, laying on her back in the bed, sheets kicked off, naked, her big tits heaving.

“Hey” Corto smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed, letting a hand caress up her leg. “You were wonderful yesterday, wonderful.” He looked at her, she definitely did look different, he wanted her so much. “How are you feeling today? What do you say I get us some coffee, and once we’ve had that and gotten ready, we go find out what breakfast buffets are all about on boats like this?”

Helen had been in a daze as she was led from the stage and supported. Whilst there she had been in a bubble and had acted naturally wanting more and more cock. It was as if the sex was an aphrodisiac causing her to want more and more and she got it. It was certainly the most memorable sex she had ever had. Obviously sex with and the feelings she had for Corto meant far far more to her but just for hard core sex that was certainly tops. It also showed that the guys, who were all on the boat as travellers, were very experienced and very, very good. That coupled with all the intimacy she saw on the way back to the room just confirmed her thoughts that this was a boat trip for sex and with those proficient at sex. It was an opportunity for great sex which they would probably never have again.

These thoughts kept going through Helen’s mind as she slept fitfully with recall as to the events of the previous day and what it all meant. It also showed Corto to be such a good guy and of course to be attractive to other ladies. She saw him as a class above the more regular traveller. In fact neither of them were hardened swingers, in fact they were literally virgins to the ways of the boat and with both so attractive would obviously be in demand. From what she could tell Corto had already been deep into Martine’s body and she reasoned that their relationship could indeed be rather more than straight fucking. Not on her Corto’s part but Martine knew class when she saw it and her husband was certainly a class guy.

Sex with Corto after she had received such a ‘seeing to’ on stage had been essential and she will be forever grateful to him for showing her such love and attention. She had come so many times. It was just the relief to have him inside her, fucking her as he had always done and to know that he still desired her so much. It was also as if the earlier events had turned him on so much that he felt such lust that she was doing her duty as his wife to make her body available to him in this way. Perhaps, yes, it was good for their sex life to have the ‘fucking experience’ they were having. Maybe it wasn’t a danger after all, it was just what their love life needed. To fuck others and to be seen to fuck and enjoy others and enjoy varying sexual experiences. It was all open between them, there was nothing secretive going on between them at all.

Helen smiled and loved the words Corto spoke towards her

‘Thank you so much darling. I enjoyed the fucking but some of it was acting. I knew when chosen I had to put on a performance and I did not want to let you down. Those guys all knew exactly what they were doing. I think we are on a boat here that is full of hardened swingers.’

‘I think within reason anything we want here we can get if we want the experience’

‘I think any breakfast buffet here will contain plenty of big sausage’ she said with a big snigger and then a laugh. ‘Unless of course they all wore themselves out last night but somehow I doubt that’

‘Well then my dear husband, what does your wonderful cock want today? I am sure there will be plenty on the menu. What do you have the appetite for?’

Corto’s face twitched into a wicked grin as he looked at his wife in the big bed, his eyes went to her tits, then scanned down the silk sheets to where her legs stretched out parted underneath. This life is something else, Corto thought, biting his lip, it was like he was eternal, free, always ready to please and be pleased, to take what was served with gratitude, and not least, a healthy portion of greed. He was definitely aroused again, and again, his cock was starting to throb and pulse, grow between his legs, standing naked on the floor before her. Then he stepped forward, kneeled onto the bed, crawled up over her, his hand finding her tit, while his other hand grasped in between her legs, clamping her pussy under the soft fabric.

“I’m thinking clams, baby, and maybe some full melons, that would do for a pre-breakfast treat!”

Kissing her deeply, while his hands started to massage her tit and pussy, Corto soon slid downward on his wife under him, tasting her nipple on the way, playfully biting and suckling on it before heading down further, pulling the sheets along under his chin as he kissed his way down the soft skin of her tummy, all the way down between her legs.

And then he kissed her pussy. Her clit, and he let his tongue swirl in between her lips, open and lubricate her, before he pushed the tip of it right on her opening, inside it, rolled around, then pulled back and lapped back and forth, back up over her clit, then down again, in a long lick, back and forth, tip of his tongue pushing into her as it passed over, a little bit deeper each time. And then he started to suck on her pussy, take her lips in his mouth and clasp around them, with his tongue inside her, his hands on her huge tits, pinching her nipples as her tongue fucked her as deep as he could.

It didn’t last long, and when he rose, it was with a big grin, wiping Helen’s juices from his face with the back of his hand and licking it of passionately.

“I just thought I’d get you ready, baby, in case there’s a sausage buffet down there.” He laughed.

….

Contrary to the day before, there were none there to tempt them in the elevators nor the hallways which lead them to the breakfast area. On entering, nothing seemed out of the ordinary either, there were some bikinis and speedos here and there, some short skirts and deep cleavages for sure, but otherwise, it all seemed like a regular cruise full of regular people – Those attires would be found there too, and whereas there was in fact a selection of sausages, they were uniquely of the breakfast kind, found with the variants of eggs, bacon, and potatoes in the heated food section of the large open area.

Corto looked around, “Did we somehow get transported back to reality? You do remember what I do from last night, right? Or did I conjure it all up in dreams?”

He was not actually worried, but somehow deep in his stomach Corto still tasted a lingering doubt. It was then that he realized that there was no turning back now. Yesterday had simply been too filled with lust and desire… And cum… Corto felt they had found their new life, their new way, their new sex, he looked at his wife lovingly again, trusting that yesterday was still fact, and that Helen was right there alongside him in the transition to their new ways of enjoying one another, as well as the world around them.

Seated at the table out on the open patio, shaded from the sun by a canopy of wines criss-crossing on strings over their head, Helen and Corto scanned the surroundings. Corto had never been on a cruise, or on the high seas at all, and he had wondered how he would take it. Now he knew. It felt liberating and open, otherworldly in a way, and he could certainly understand why a crowd like this would gravitate to meeting out here, in a universe of its own where everyone was of the same mind, no one from the outside with lacking tolerance to stumble upon and hamper the experience. There was supposed to be landfall today, though. And just as the thought struck his mind, there was a crack and a pleasant lady voice announced over the speakers:

“Anchor at Sunny Bay in an hour. Transfer to and from the bay by shuttle every 30 minutes. Sunny Bay is a secluded liberal community that offers many leisure activities to explore, among yourselves, and with the very accommodating locals. This afternoon there will be a team-building treasure hunt event starting on the pier for anyone who wants to join. All activities on the boat will of course be open for the 24 hours that we will remain anchored here.” And the speakers crackled out.

“So that’s maybe it, people are preparing to go to land and explore. I still think there will be a lot of fucking today, honey.” Corto said, looking at Helen as he bit into a slice of mango and savoured it in his mouth. It tasted sweet and fresh, like Helen’s pussy had, earlier.

….

They were close to done, leaning back in content as a familiar voice rung behind them, “Helen! Corto! My favourite couple!”

It was none other than Martine, fondling the zipper of a flashy pink jacket, Corto’s eyes immediately drawn to the cleavage between her enormous tits. Up until now, Helen’s were the biggest tits Corto had played with by far, but Martine’s were even bigger. It was a bit analogous to how his cock was certainly on the large side, but still smaller than a couple of the ones that Helen had enjoyed inside her last night. Corto looked at his wife, who was smiling up at Martine, now by the side of the table. He wondered if Helen had ever taken a cock as big as the biggest one from last night, or if it was a record for her too. He would have to remember to ask, because now Martine was speaking again, sitting down on a chair next to and between the couple.

“I hope I warmed him up for you alright last night, you certainly looked well and ready for use again!” She giggled, smiling crookedly at Helen, then turning her eyes to Corto, scanning down his frame to his crotch, then back up at his face, “I’ve been cuming just a little all morning, when remembering that hammer up between my cheeks last night, I certainly wouldn’t mind seconds, if that’s at all convenient?”

Corto swallowed, eyes moving from bosom to bosom before him, and Martine, seductively, continued in a low voice, leaning in between them.

“I’m much more than a slut with the boob squad,” she started, eying Helen, then Corto, “I can also be quite intimate, and I sense that with the two of you.” Her hand caressed Helen’s thigh lovingly, while she kissed Corto on his cheek, letting the tip of her tongue lap at his skin as she lingered for but a second. “I think I can bring much pleasure to the both of you, if will let me.”

Meeting his wife’s gaze across the table, Corto smiled, “I don’t know about you, sweetie, but I am energized, and breakfast is drawing to an end. What do you say we show Martine our quarters before landfall? There should be plenty of time for an appetizer before we go see what Sunny Bay has to offer?”

Back