Forbidden Desires: Love amidst Wars (closed)

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Lancelot stared at the huge walls, he had only been inside the kingdom once in his life, and it was a visit he didn't relish.
"Would you give me a hand on this wheel son?" Cragretur asked of his son. The wisened old man was the best swordmaker in the kingdom, his craft was always sturdy and light. This was one of the reasons why he had to relocate into the kingdom.
"Can't we just stay back in the smithy, i can protect us if the need arises." Lancelot grumbled as he hammered the large weighty wheel to their cart. His father smiled and patted his shoulder, "I don't doubt your ability to protect me Lance, this is the king's order that every individual outside the town return back home. Besides i personally believe your skill will be most useful there." Cragretur meant his fighting skill but Lancelot thought he was talking about beating the metals.
They joined the line heading for the huge wall, towards their kingdom, Falkreath.

Last edited:
Walking amongst the crowd she pulled her hood down further to help conceal her face. If her father knew she was out of the protection of his home he would be furious. Genevieve couldn't stand just sitting about, being constantly looked after. It was like she was some kind of prisoner, not really the way a princess should be treated...but with the kingdom in danger her father just wanted to keep her safe. It didn't seem very dangerous to her as she walked around, enjoying the subtle warmth of the sunlight.

After going through the check at the gate, Lancelot and his father entered into the busy street of Falkreath.
"Their's a smithy not far from here that i built when i was down here many years ago. I gave it to my brother who wanted to become a blacksmith. Told him to look after it till i get back."
"Hope we won't get any trouble recovering it back." Lancelot said arching his back as he pulled the weighty cart of metals round a corner.
"Nonsense!" Cragretur dismissed the thought. "Stedituge is an honorable man, he wouldn't even puff about it."
Lancelot shrugged and for the first time since he entered the kingdom brought up his head to take in the new surrounding. His gaze went straight to a mirror in a fruit shop and remained fixed on it. The reflection of the hooded buyer was what caught his attention and made him deaf to his father's words.
He stared at her reflection, taking in her subtle but gracious features, her full ample breast and plentiful bossom. He couldn't make out her hair due to the hood.
(SP)

Last edited:
He'll just hurry to the smithy and drop the cart and run to her.
"Lancelot!" his father called at him for the umpteenth time. Lancelot turned just in time to see the whip coming for his face. Instinctively he caught and pulled it. The man on a black stallion who was holding the other end got flunged to the ground. The crowd gasped in shock.
"You dare dishonor a noble." a guard said before giving him two quick slaps to his face. Lance eyes flew open as he realised.
"When where they told to kneel." he asked inside.
(NP)

As soon as she spotted the guard she quickly ran behind a cart and hide. If she got caught she knew she would never hear the end of it and her father would do whatever it took to make sure she never left again. Taking a deep breath she relaxed and looked around trying to find a better place to hide.

"You impudent peasant." the man growled as he rose. Terrowin the man he had brought down to the dusty street was the Queen's distant cousin. He was an arrogant and self-centered man and had convinced the king into passing a decree that demanded all should bow when he passed.
"How dare...how dare you?" Terrowin asked picking himself from the floor. He hasted to Lancelot and punched his solar plexus. Terrowin got more furious when Lancelot didn't wince from his weak blow.
"Bind him and take him to the cellar." Terrowin shouted to his chief guard, who with the hilt of his sword struck the back of Lancelot's head. Blacking him out. His father tried begging the young noble but only recieved a slap for his pleas.
Cragretur after paying two men to push the heavy cart to his old smithy went to the palace to see the king. In the large hallway He happened to see a hooded lady walking fast towards a room. He thought her to be a maid and called after her.

Last edited:
Hearing someone call out after her, Genevive quickly stopped and headed towards him. Trying to identify the man she realized he must not be from inside the palace. A sigh of relief escaped her lips, knowing she hadn't been caught. "Can I help you?" She asked, still anxious to get back to her room as soon as possible.

"Yes child. My son and i just entered the kingdom today, and my lad who isn't aware of how things are done here mistakenly threw Lord Terrowin to the ground. Now he has been thrown into the dungeon and i'm afraid that even if we get a hearing, he won't be spared. Please child, do me this favor. Send food to my son in the dungeon, his name is Lancelot." Cragretur said then bowed before the hooded woman. Not caring whether she was a noble or not.

"Yes, of course..." She said "I'll make sure he's taken care of. Now I really must go..." She said quickly walking off toward her bedroom once again. Once she got there she rushed to pull herself together and make sure she looked presentable as she thought about what the man had said. She had seen the entire incident, and felt bad about what had happened, but she wasn't sure if there would be much she could do to get him out.

Glancing at his chains, Lancelot reminded himself again how he had gotten to the hole he was in. A man on a black stallion had tried with a whip to leave a scar on his face. Instinctively he had caught and pulled it, only to have the man slump to the ground. Now he was here, in this dungeon, treated like a common criminal because the man is the queen's cousin.
Lancelot brought his head down, the heavy scent of urine, faeces, carcass and pain struck him square making him twitch his nose. His mind was not on it though, it was on the real reason why he didn't see the noble pass. It was on the beautiful hooded lady in the fruit shop.
The metal gate creaked as it was pushed open. The dancing flame on the torch held by the person at the door chased the darkness to the deep recesses of the dungeon. Lancelot blinked several times to adjust to the light's penetration.
"Great i must be hallucinating." he thought as he saw the hooded lady dressed like a princess.

Last edited:
"You haven't been down here that long." She said "Now I'll do my best to get you out of here but I make no promises." Placing the torch in a secure spot she used a key to release his wrists and handed him a small basket "It's just a few scraps of food but it was the best I could do."

"Thank you." Lancelot said taking the bread from her. "This'll greatly help me." he gnawed on the bread like an animal, and then feeling her gaze on him, remembered his manners and ate slowly.
"I don't know much about royalty...so i'm going to ask. Why do you have to sneak out princess." he asked his head still lowered.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I never would leave, I'm not allowed to go out on my own." She said not sure if she could trust him "You must be mistaken sir..."

He laughed from her words. Not a menacing throaty laugh, but a sweet calm that portrayed only joy. "Yes i believe i have lost my mind that i can't tell the difference between a butter and cheese...," he indicated to the bread. "...but since my mind is fine to identify that this has cheese, i think i can identify the reason why i am in this...." Lancelot paused realising he was about telling her that he was staring at her reflection and that was why he didn't see the pompous noble coming.
"...nevermind. I saw you alright, in that fruit store, wearing a grey hood and looking as astonishing as you're now." he continued calmy. "So please don't try to make me look like a fool." he ended

Last edited:
"Maybe I was there like you say but that much be kept to yourself. I'm trying to help you, please be kind enough to help me as well..." She sighed "If anyone found out that I was out there they'd lock me up as well. With everything going on it isn't excactly safe for me to just go roaming about. My father wants me here, guarded, like some prized jewel. So no I wasn't anywhere near the fruit market. I was here."

He nodded understandingly, i am not going to rat you out princess, "I just wanted to be sure. You care so much for your people that you'll go down to them at this time, that's....something." he straightened up before continuing, "My name is Lancelot, can i at least know the name of the person that had fed me?" he asked wanting to prolong the conversation.

"Genevieve..." She said "Sorry, It was rude of me to not introduce myself. So Lance what is it that you do? I'm sure you don't just spend your time pulling men off horses."

He lauged again, no malice in it. Just a smooth laugh from the heart.
No, i'm a blacksmith. "I and my father just arrived today, you know, because of the king's order." he paused and stared at her. "You're beautiful Genevieve." he admitted still gazing into her blue eyes.

"I'll find a way to get you out of here. I promise..." She said "I should go before someone comes looking for me. We don't need anymore trouble."

Lancelot nodded and straightened up. He watched her move graciously towards the exit, she paused in the doorway and he imagined he saw her blush. Lance closed his eyes as his lock was fastened back in place, he heard the clank of metal as the claded guard walked out of the dungeon.
A smile split his features as the door closed. He tightened his fist around the little hairpin, he hated the fact that he had stolen from the princess but he wanted to see her again. That won't happen if he's killed tommorrow. He sighed, she'll eventually realise that one of her pins is missing. He could visualize her taking it out on the maids. Oh how stupid he had acted.
"Well it was an escape plan, and every escape plan is stupid." He reasoned as he tried the pin at the lock, it fitted perfectly, all he had to do now was twist to unlock, all he had to do now was wait to see if she'll fail in helping him or not.

Last edited:
Genevive rushed to find her father, easily putting on a disappointed mood. "I just found out that we have a blacksmith looked up in the dungeon. Now I'm sure whatever he did can be forgiven. His skill is more useful to us right now then making an example out of him will be." She said "besides I need new arrows and how am I going to get them if we don't let him free?"

King Areglion checked the map again, then shifted the small toy-like statues indicating his army. "How about like this? Those savages won't be able to fight from two front." he asked, seeking opinion from Regolas his general. Regolas clicked his tongue before responding, "true my lord, but it'll take days to cross this mountains and that'll cost us supplies and even if they make it in time to outflank the dark elf's hordes we will be leaving little men on this front."
Areglion's eyes flew open as he realised. He rubbed his forehead and bit his lower lip, "Yes. You're blessed with foresight Regolas."
Areglion growled as his priced jewel of a daughter entered the hall rambling about a blacksmith. The one thing he couldn't stand was her tears and so despite himself, he listened to what she had to say.
"Oh my dazzling emerald." Areglion began in a soothing voice. "You should be meeting Terrowin not me, he's the one that ordered the man locked, besides he's your bethroted. He'll listen to you."

Last edited:
"He doesn't care what I have to say. He doesn't listen. Can't you just release him? You have the power to do so. Terrowin answers to you, not the other way around." She frowned "Please, for me..."

"Ahh! It...it just won...be right." the king stuttered. "Oh you know Terrowin is the queen's cousin, a relative of your stepmother and from what i was told, your blacksmith struck Terrowin. It wouldn't be wise releasing the man without his consent. It can stir up hate and trouble." Areglion selected his words. He gently ran a hand up and down her arm, "meet Terrowin dear, father is busy. Now put a smile on that glorious face." he begged hating very much to see her frown.

Frustrated she quickly walked away without saying another word. The last thing she wanted to do was to talk to Terrowin. If she was going to have any hope of freeing Lancelot she knew it was her only option since her father was no help. "I need a favor..." She said sweetly as she walked into his room. "Do you think you could help me?"

Back