For women only

Let me know if your mistress will let you play..I would love to watch you and pink kiss while I take turns playing with each of you...:devil:

Madam will be on here a little bit later, than you may ask her if you would like, until than I will be a good girl. :)

Lily can't play individually with anyone without my permission, we have several times enjoyed a lady together on the Women who can't sleep thread.

I'm sure you've had immense fun together, but I was more interested in watching the two voluptuous Subs enjoy themselves play. My little Pink was enamored with little Lily...mmmmm

In Midwest

Hi, anyone in Midwest area? Particularly suburban near Chicago. I'm a bi woman looking to meet women for friendship and possible relationship.

I know there are some bi curious women on here looking for the same or women just looking for someone closer to them. Maybe we could use the thread to post where you're from and hope to find someone close by. I'm from Middle Tennessee

I'm 23, f, Jacksonville, Fl

42, married and adore teasing.. The softness of those folds get me every time. Central coast, CA.

I know there are some bi curious women on here looking for the same or women just looking for someone closer to them. Maybe we could use the thread to post where you're from and hope to find someone close by. I'm from Middle Tennessee

Would like to meet you the next time that I am up there....44 f Jacksonville :kiss:

I usually vacation in Knoxville....

Phone sex fantasy... pm request...

Afternoon Ladies! 27 in Michigan.
I have a fantasy regarding phone sex with another female. I would love for a woman to guide my hubby and I in lovemaking, the thought of her telling him to do all the things I want, then her hearing the responses her suggestions bring on, brings my temperature up. Does anyone have any experience in this? How was the experience? Any tips or feedback would be great! I know it's pretty tame in the lit world.....

Back