For women only

42, married and adore teasing.. The softness of those folds get me every time. Central coast, CA.

I know there are some bi curious women on here looking for the same or women just looking for someone closer to them. Maybe we could use the thread to post where you're from and hope to find someone close by. I'm from Middle Tennessee

Would like to meet you the next time that I am up there....44 f Jacksonville :kiss:

I know there are some bi curious women on here looking for the same or women just looking for someone closer to them. Maybe we could use the thread to post where you're from and hope to find someone close by. I'm from Middle Tennessee

I usually vacation in Knoxville....

Phone sex fantasy... pm request...

Afternoon Ladies! 27 in Michigan.
I have a fantasy regarding phone sex with another female. I would love for a woman to guide my hubby and I in lovemaking, the thought of her telling him to do all the things I want, then her hearing the responses her suggestions bring on, brings my temperature up. Does anyone have any experience in this? How was the experience? Any tips or feedback would be great! I know it's pretty tame in the lit world.....

Afternoon Ladies! 27 in Michigan.
I have a fantasy regarding phone sex with another female. I would love for a woman to guide my hubby and I in lovemaking, the thought of her telling him to do all the things I want, then her hearing the responses her suggestions bring on, brings my temperature up. Does anyone have any experience in this? How was the experience? Any tips or feedback would be great! I know it's pretty tame in the lit world.....

Damn, wish you were looking for a man to talk to! Years ago I was in an AOL chat room and started talking to a young woman that wanted to talk on the phone with me while she was messing around with her man. Wow, was that hot! Listening to her, has her guy slowly got her aroused, touching her, going down on her, and eventually fucking her, all the time she was talking to me. Needless to say, all three of us got off that morning! Have never had such a hot phone conversation since! I think you'll love it!

21, f, California. Wouldn't mind having some more people to chat with! Hugs n kisses.

Back