For women only

It's ok, Lily. Tell us about the stories you are reading.

It's ok, Lily. Tell us about the stories you are reading.

I just read one called Euphoria, loved it, seduction story of a younger women by a beautiful older one. Mmm I love those stories.

Also read the three parts to Obsession, it's a Domme/Sub story, it was so naughty. :devil:

I just read one called Euphoria, loved it, seduction story of a younger women by a beautiful older one. Mmm I love those stories.

Also read the three parts to Obsession, it's a Domme/Sub story, it was so naughty. :devil:

I consider myself submissive so I love Dom or Domme/Sub stories. :)

I consider myself submissive so I love Dom or Domme/Sub stories. :)

I am a submissive as well :) You would probably like Obsession- A professional forty year old woman seduces a younger lesbian couple, very hot story, don't want to ruin the ending for you in case you decide to read it.

I am a submissive as well :) You would probably like Obsession- A professional forty year old woman seduces a younger lesbian couple, very hot story, don't want to ruin the ending for you in case you decide to read it.

Well, it's great to meet another submissive. :kiss:

Let me know if your mistress will let you play..I would love to watch you and pink kiss while I take turns playing with each of you...:devil:

Madam will be on here a little bit later, than you may ask her if you would like, until than I will be a good girl. :)

Lily can't play individually with anyone without my permission, we have several times enjoyed a lady together on the Women who can't sleep thread.

I'm sure you've had immense fun together, but I was more interested in watching the two voluptuous Subs enjoy themselves play. My little Pink was enamored with little Lily...mmmmm

In Midwest

Hi, anyone in Midwest area? Particularly suburban near Chicago. I'm a bi woman looking to meet women for friendship and possible relationship.

I know there are some bi curious women on here looking for the same or women just looking for someone closer to them. Maybe we could use the thread to post where you're from and hope to find someone close by. I'm from Middle Tennessee

I'm 23, f, Jacksonville, Fl

Back