For Anyone In The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remind me! Everytime I open the curtains, there he is waiting! Now I just have a wank first and THEN open the curtains.

*Sneaks up behind Tal and slaps her backside.*

LOL! You know you can't sneak up behind me whilst you are actually talking to me... even I'm not THAT stoopid :eek: :p

That's it another day over with.
Miss Canyon, you are correct. The was as beautiful as ever today and I travelled home over the moor.
It cannot be work when it is as nice as this.

Femme. I am going to have to charge some royalties every time you use my sayings:D

That's it another day over with.
Miss Canyon, you are correct. The was as beautiful as ever today and I travelled home over the moor.
It cannot be work when it is as nice as this.

Femme. I am going to have to charge some royalties every time you use my sayings:D

Mr Coat, glad to hear it

Evening BFG, Tal, Femme and Wonky, a perversion free day for me, heaps of brushcutting and hedge lopping and energetic desctructive garden type things means it's time for beer!

Mr Coat, glad to hear it

Evening BFG, Tal, Femme and Wonky, a perversion free day for me, heaps of brushcutting and hedge lopping and energetic desctructive garden type things means it's time for beer!

Evening people, another day full of reading science for me.

Evening you lovely people of Lit :)

Evening you three. I'm just waiting for my bath to finish running. No-one to scrub my back though! :(

What have you been doing to get your back dirty??? "Grins" cowgirl again?? ;)

Nope, nothing as exciting as that. My back wasn't dirty really :) I just need a back massage to ease the pain.

However now you've mentioned cowgirl, I'll need to go have a cold shower now.

Don't think even a cold shower would wake me up tonight :eek:. Absolutely burned out after today. Hope it's not been to bad for you folks.

Catch you all soon

Good morning everyone! *Winces* Oooh that hurt. Let me try again.

*Whispers* Morning everyone.

I'm leaving the room open and unattended as I'm getting back in to bed. A bad night of sleep, interrupted by the driving rain, heavy wind and the dream about two men fighting over a box or Mr. Kipling. <I know, makes no sense to me either!>

See everyone later.

Good morning everyone! *Winces* Oooh that hurt. Let me try again.

*Whispers* Morning everyone.

I'm leaving the room open and unattended as I'm getting back in to bed. A bad night of sleep, interrupted by the driving rain, heavy wind and the dream about two men fighting over a box or Mr. Kipling. <I know, makes no sense to me either!>

See everyone later.

Hey gorgeous :kiss:

I'm not really here. Seriously - I don't know what kind of tired crap I've been doing in the past few hours. But I just found my Filofax in the middle of the kitchen worktop amongst the breakfast pots ready to be washed up. I am genuinely confused as to how/why it is in the kitchen. Did I put it there last night on the way to bed? If so, why didn't my husband move it this morning when whipping up breakfast? Or did my boys "tidy it up" when they cleared the breakfast table??? Sigh. I don't like weird happenings that make no sense and I can't work out lol.

Anyways - can you tell I'm tired? Rambling on about absolute shit! Ha! Shutting up now :rolleyes:

I feel like i stepping into the Twilight Zone lol.

Morning all, its a bit Wizard of Oz out there so be careful

Hi!
I have been lurking around this site for a while and finally decided to make account. Thought posting here first might be a good start since I'm from the UK and all - so yeah, hello! *Sips tea*

I feel like i stepping into the Twilight Zone lol.

Morning all, its a bit Wizard of Oz out there so be careful

Haha! Yes, indeed! My daughter is moving around the house like a woman on a mission - and it is only just 10am. THAT is weird! I'm getting worried... :eek:

Hi!
I have been lurking around this site for a while and finally decided to make account. Thought posting here first might be a good start since I'm from the UK and all - so yeah, hello! *Sips tea*

Hey LittlePanda :D

Welcome! Lurking is good, lurking means you have SOME idea what you've thrown yourself into :eek:

Hey LittlePanda :D

Welcome! Lurking is good, lurking means you have SOME idea what you've thrown yourself into :eek:

Thank you so much!
Ah, I guess you're right - although I don't really mind being thrown in the deep end! Sometimes the best crowd is the strangest! ;)

Hey gorgeous :kiss:

I'm not really here. Seriously - I don't know what kind of tired crap I've been doing in the past few hours. But I just found my Filofax in the middle of the kitchen worktop amongst the breakfast pots ready to be washed up. I am genuinely confused as to how/why it is in the kitchen. Did I put it there last night on the way to bed? If so, why didn't my husband move it this morning when whipping up breakfast? Or did my boys "tidy it up" when they cleared the breakfast table??? Sigh. I don't like weird happenings that make no sense and I can't work out lol.

Anyways - can you tell I'm tired? Rambling on about absolute shit! Ha! Shutting up now :rolleyes:

Well you will stay up until the early hours.
Come back to bed. ( or should that be Go)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back