Flirty Girl

Mmmm

Just found your thread...my word!!! you have me wet at work thinking of all the things I'd love to do to that sexy body...gorgeously yummy hon!!

New to thread

But I love your pics. You have a great body, very sexy but, I love the pics with your face in them. You're gorgeous and it makes the fantasizing even more complete and pleasurable. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Will need to read your stories, as well.

Great pictures as always.... Gonna try to get into some of your stories... I really like your style!

Yay my sexy friend is back. Yay. Xxxxx!,, Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah kisses all over

What a beautiful face you have. I think this is most important! Nice boobs ass and body too but most of all, a pretty face!

So I just finally managed, after months, to get caught up with my private messages. I am back active on the blog and have plans to be back around here in the future too. Any interested can send me a message for the address since, as I mentioned, I AM BACK TO A ZERO INBOX WOO!

Here's some tits to celebrate.

Glad to see you back it sounds like you work through depression well... I guess the running musta finally got your confidence back up and back to your fighting I mean picture posting weight.

What are the things that I've always liked about your pictures was the kind of look of vulnerability (ha! Voice to text spelled that "boner ability") in your eyes. I kind of think you should have snapped a few pictures when you weren't feeling quite as confident... plus I would have set an example for some of the other girls about body image and confidence.

But no matter... I'm happy to look at you looking perfect again just the same.

horraayyyyyy

So I just finally managed, after months, to get caught up with my private messages. I am back active on the blog and have plans to be back around here in the future too. Any interested can send me a message for the address since, as I mentioned, I AM BACK TO A ZERO INBOX WOO!

Welcome back angel!!

So glad to see you back and happy to hear that things are better for you!
This place has many beautiful ladies, but it just wasn't the same without you!

Now I have to go check you blog too!

Welcome back, we missed you so much around here. And yes I still checked your blog every week. Just hoping for a update.

Well, I'll be a broke dick bastard! You are back and with new stroke material too. :D I thought you had forgot about us horny SOB's...we have missed your talents (and tits)!

Glad to see that you have caught up on things. Looking forward to hearing from you again!

Well Happy Birthday! Thanks for giving us a gift (your pics) on your birthday.

Now only if we could you some birthday spankings! ;)

That is a great Birthday shot.......and thanks for giving us the present this time.;)

Happy Birthday. Beautiful as always.
rose-blooming.gif

Oh my !!

What a gorgeous seXy Lady :D

What a Wonderful smile :D

HappY Birthday SeXy Lady :D

attachment.php

Back