Flirty Girl

Welcome back! can't wait to hear about the vacation. Both the fun and the sexy stuff!

Last edited:
just saying hi - will look at you tomorrow and the next day and the next day ... repeat :)

Hi beautiful girl! Read your blog...that so sucks! I'm sorry your vacation ended that way!!!:kiss::heart::kiss:

Hi beautiful girl! Read your blog...that so sucks! I'm sorry your vacation ended that way!!!:kiss::heart::kiss:

i agree. when i do something like that it makes me want to do something terrible to myself, like take a gasoline enema. who knows, maybe you'll encounter a good samaritan on the housekeeping staff...

Hot DAMN GIRL!! You are so SEXY!!... LOVE THE PICS!!... If you ever get to Vegas, just let me know... we could have a lot of fun together ;)

double miss u

Awww Miss you too!!!

As the rest of your fan club. Welcome
Back. :)

My FAN Club, you guys are cute

It has a happy ending!! I was pretty depressed when I posted that blog but now it's all good if you checked on Friday

sooooooo glad you are home, can't wait to hear your experiences!

Aww Jay missed me

i agree. when i do something like that it makes me want to do something terrible to myself, like take a gasoline enema. who knows, maybe you'll encounter a good samaritan on the housekeeping staff...

I had to address this because the gasoline enema is hilarious. Good ending on blog it's all fine!!

Welcome back. Hope your vacation was awesome!:eek:

You are still hot

Hot DAMN GIRL!! You are so SEXY!!... LOVE THE PICS!!... If you ever get to Vegas, just let me know... we could have a lot of fun together ;)

JUST got back literally just this week. You missed me!!

I miss you

Awww you guys are so sweet

Back in Town!

Okay It was a crazy vacation that I am tired of talking about after Friday's blog entry - which I got in with 7 minutes to spare to make it a legit Photo FRIDAY. It was close though. Thanks for everyone who sent me the kind words while I was away - made me excited to come back!!

Can't wait to do some new pictures this week in my new fun socks yay

Last edited:
Okay It was a crazy vacation that I am tired of talking about after Friday's blog entry - which I got in with 7 minutes to spare to make it a legit Photo FRIDAY. It was close though. Thanks for everyone who sent me the kind words while I was away - made me excited to come back!!

Socksy :p hehe

*growls* ohh god on all fours and touching yourself......:devil:

Hmmm.....kinda have a ruh roh look on your face in the last one LOL

Ohhh baby, your so HOT. love the new set. love to see your nipples peeking out and ohhh the bend over shots. :D. makes my day to see such a great ass. awesome photos.
wondering if you would send me a link to your blog? would be fun to read up on Flirty Girls blog thanks.

Back