Flat Chested Girls you make the rockin' world go round...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lzuwdwfwEk1qjn8ioo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzuwcyCrNb1qjn8ioo1_500.jpg

All these girls are cute!! But I wouldn't call alot of them "flat chested".... Most of them have more than I have,,,,,and I am really flat......and NO,,,I won't post a picture.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Twice I have witnessed unintentionally (it appeared to me since neither one knew I was there) exposed female breasts. They were quite flat chested. Both women were leaning over and their tops sagged. Since they were so flat their breasts were not big enough to fall with their tops. Thus, they were exposed.

All these girls are cute!! But I wouldn't call alot of them "flat chested".... Most of them have more than I have,,,,,and I am really flat......and NO,,,I won't post a picture.:rolleyes:

I agree that a number of them look like Bs and some even Cs--I don't consider that flat-chested. . . what most of them have in common is that they're waifs. . .

Twice I have witnessed unintentionally (it appeared to me since neither one knew I was there) exposed female breasts. They were quite flat chested. Both women were leaning over and their tops sagged. Since they were so flat their breasts were not big enough to fall with their tops. Thus, they were exposed.

That's why I always loved flat chested women. More peeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back