Flash me!

attachment.php

Ahh, summertime…time to flash a little cleavage.
Wow, that is some HOT Flash, Ms I. ;)

Ahh, summertime…time to flash a little cleavage.

Such an erotic picture, the natural pose, the light and shadows caressing every one of your delicious curves displayed by your short shorts and bikini top. It got my heart racing. :heart:

Nice shot MsI. :heart: Well worth missing the chance to snap me playing with my wood. Of course I could probably be convinced to play some more to give you another chance. ;) :devil:

Cheers :heart:
Sorry, but you do realize that boobs can be distracting to all? I’ll be sure to pay more attention to your wood and rub that aching head of yours. Meet me in the woods with your camera. :kiss:

Such an erotic picture, the natural pose, the light and shadows caressing every one of your delicious curves displayed by your short shorts and bikini top. It got my heart racing. :heart:

Thank you kindly. Cardio is good for us though.

Sorry, but you do realize that boobs can be distracting to all? I’ll be sure to pay more attention to your wood and rub that aching head of yours. Meet me in the woods with your camera. :kiss:

Yes, MsI :heart: boobs are nature's way of temporarily inducing ADHD (Attention Deficit Horny Disorder) or eliciting a "SQUIRREL!" response. A rub would be appreciated after that pounding my head took while you looked on and even captured in a picture. I'll meet you in the woods but only if it's far away from the poison ivy. :kiss:

Cheers :heart:

Back