First timer just sharing my experience

Wahlburger619

Virgin
So I stumbled on this website a couple days after I started writing an erotic story for the first time. I wont bore you all with the details of why I decided to write it but basically I just wanted to get the story out of my head. As I explored this site some more I had the fun idea to create an account and post it just to see if I would even get any reactions. Now I'm totally new to all this so I wasn't sure what to expect but I gotta say I've had soooo much fun reading all the comments and feedback I've got from the community (good and bad). I'm honestly thankful for everyone who commented and sent me emails, even the negative ones had me dying laughing. It was definitely a mixed reaction but I feel like everyone who left feedback had a strong response to the story and since I really only wrote this for myself I guess thats all I could really ask for. I didn't have any intentions on writing another story or a part 2 but most of the feedback seems to want that so I'm gonna try to give it a shot!

I am definitely not a writer so if any of you pros want to give my story a look and give me any advice it would be welcomed and appreciated!

Lastly if I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize and will move it accordingly

https://literotica.com/s/a-wifes-confession-2

So I stumbled on this website a couple days after I started writing an erotic story for the first time. I wont bore you all with the details of why I decided to write it but basically I just wanted to get the story out of my head. As I explored this site some more I had the fun idea to create an account and post it just to see if I would even get any reactions. Now I'm totally new to all this so I wasn't sure what to expect but I gotta say I've had soooo much fun reading all the comments and feedback I've got from the community (good and bad). I'm honestly thankful for everyone who commented and sent me emails, even the negative ones had me dying laughing. It was definitely a mixed reaction but I feel like everyone who left feedback had a strong response to the story and since I really only wrote this for myself I guess thats all I could really ask for. I didn't have any intentions on writing another story or a part 2 but most of the feedback seems to want that so I'm gonna try to give it a shot!

I am definitely not a writer so if any of you pros want to give my story a look and give me any advice it would be welcomed and appreciated!

Lastly if I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize and will move it accordingly

https://literotica.com/s/a-wifes-confession-2
Thank you. I enjoyed it, found it pacy and held me the fuck scene aroused me to an erection. Well this is why we're here. I found the location of the fucking incongruous maybe such things do happen in clubs but for me somewhere more hidden would work better. Sorry but it fades at the end. I was expecting the other guy to then fuck her too. Or hubby to get sloppy seconds unknowingly.
I gave it 5* because it got me hard.

Thank you. I enjoyed it, found it pacy and held me the fuck scene aroused me to an erection. Well this is why we're here. I found the location of the fucking incongruous maybe such things do happen in clubs but for me somewhere more hidden would work better. Sorry but it fades at the end. I was expecting the other guy to then fuck her too. Or hubby to get sloppy seconds unknowingly.
I gave it 5* because it got me hard.
"well this is why we're here" love it lol. Thanks for the feedback, alot of people seemed to want it to end differently. I'm hoping my part 2 can please some of the crowd (pretty sure it will never please everyone)

"well this is why we're here" love it lol. Thanks for the feedback, alot of people seemed to want it to end differently. I'm hoping my part 2 can please some of the crowd (pretty sure it will never please everyone)
PM me when it hits the streets! Looking forward to future erections!

It was well written. I'm not much into cheating stories, but it was hot. I think a second chapter with the husband's response, is called for. The bad girl must be punished.

Pretty good story, well written and erotic, and characters having some personality.

The form of a letter was interesting idea, yet not fully utilized. The begin and the end were great, but overall it was too little of establishing connection between tye writer and the reader, and too much details the husband knew about.

Back