First time...

Just skimmed through your thread, and you have an exquisite body. You are sexy, sensually desirable, seductive and very erotic. I just LOVE these amazing nipples and would love to suckle, lick and fondle them. Wow, just... wow.

Just to give you some ideas to stimulate your minds ;)

When I saw this picture I thought how nice it would be to slowly take all your clothes off then give you a long massage paying attention to all of your most sensitive areas. After I am done using my hands I would venture down to your kitty and kiss, lick and stuck on your lips till you can't take anymore then pleasure you in more interesting ways. How does that sound?

When I saw this picture I thought how nice it would be to slowly take all your clothes off then give you a long massage paying attention to all of your most sensitive areas. After I am done using my hands I would venture down to your kitty and kiss, lick and stuck on your lips till you can't take anymore then pleasure you in more interesting ways. How does that sound?

It sounds like you'd have me writhing beneath you in pleasure...

It sounds like you'd have me writhing beneath you in pleasure...

I have been told that my tongue is very special. It would be me going crazy being with a sexy lady like you. Would love to see what I would be enjoying in a close up.

Just to give you some ideas to stimulate your minds ;)

As if I needed more ideas to stimulate me; I was already way past this after you asked to be felt up. I'm not so sure that it's my "mind" that has been stimulated though.
penis2A.gif

I've missed you, I've been away for far too long...forgot how beautiful you are. Hope you're doing well Miss. :kiss:

Back