First Ever Story

Topdog1345

Experienced Newbie
Hi all

Long time lurker but brand new to writing and just attempted my first story. I'm a bit nervous about how good it is compared to more experienced people but would appreciate any help.

It's called

"Her Red Panties" and is here https://literotica.com/s/her-red-panties-ch-01

Optimistically called it chapter 1!

Any thoughts are welcome as I've never written anything before so was coming at this brand new.

Thank
Scott

It's good fun, a quick friendly stroker. I like that you follow your main character's inner life consistently throughout, that she already has an implied arc (exploring her sexuality), and the sex scene at the end is strong, especially for a first effort. It's a terrific first chapter. For a beginner, you're already doing a good job at some of the trickier aspects of writing erotica. I'm sure others will chime in with feedback (brace yourself, btw), so I'll just share some resources you should check out. Sorry if these seem pedantic, but I promise my intentions are good:

A handy guide for punctuating dialogue.

Meanwhile, inner dialogue can actually be done a few ways!

Gosh. Yes. Grammar generally needs work.
(If you get around to a Chapter 2, maybe message me and see if I have time to take a look.)

It's good fun, a quick friendly stroker. I like that you follow your main character's inner life consistently throughout, that she already has an implied arc (exploring her sexuality), and the sex scene at the end is strong, especially for a first effort. It's a terrific first chapter. For a beginner, you're already doing a good job at some of the trickier aspects of writing erotica. I'm sure others will chime in with feedback (brace yourself, btw), so I'll just share some resources you should check out. Sorry if these seem pedantic, but I promise my intentions are good:

A handy guide for punctuating dialogue.

Meanwhile, inner dialogue can actually be done a few ways!
Hi

Thanks that is super helpful as that was exactly the two areas I found most difficult to write in terms of punctuation and grammar. I'll see if I can get my head around it then tidy it up.

Thanks for the kind words, yes I am braced for more harsh feedback but got to start somewhere!

Back