Finger up the ass??

Love a finger slipped into my ass as I'm being blown. And more than happy to return the favour to a sexy wet girl, where her pussy juice has dripped down to lube her cute little asshole up... Mmmm!

Although it's probably the least skilled one, you never forget that first one!

The first time a lady slid a finger up my ass, I was nit quite sure how to react at first but that only lasted a couple seconds, then I was heaven. I came while she was stroking me, I was in extasy, that wa the hardest I had ever cum:D

I'm at the point in my life now, that if a guy doesn't like his ass played with, he's not the one for me.... I thoroughly enjoy playing with a man's ass and it gets me incredibly aroused!

After my first finger from a girl friend, i knew having my butt clamp down on something during orgasm always made it better. Now its a finger, fingers, dildo, butt plug, maybe some day a cock.

Love to have my ass played with

The first time I had a finger up my ass was at the doctor when I was in puberty. At first I wrote it off to those raging hormones as the reason I got a hard on. Later in my 20's a gf started playing with my ass and I figured out fast that I enjoyed it.

Been doing it ever since.

I love a finger, or two or three, up my ass, but I prefer a nice big dick up there instead.

A finger, or more, up the ass always enhances any kind of sex and I'm lucky to have a wife that will indulge me by digitally probing me while sucking, or giving a handjob, or with a butt plug or other toy while we're fucking.

Having been an RN for over forty years, my wife knows human anatomy and knows just how to hit the right spots. Nothing shocks her or grosses her out. She also enjoys some receptive anal play too but not as often or to the extreme that I do. We sometime laugh at the Farmer's Insurance ads and say they were written about our sex life,

"We know a few things because we've seen (and done) a few things."

As I've said many times before, I discovered that my anus was a sexual organ almost as soon as I became sexually aware. A finger in my ass became a feature of my self stimulation very early on followed soon by a makeshift anal toy (spare motorcycle hand grip), then a dildo ("borrowed" from my sister), and progression of wider and longer toys ever since. As soon as I could, I was in an adult book store buying butt plugs and dildos to enhance my masturbation.

Of course, then there's the fact that I was a bottom in a same sex relationship in my youth but that was, and is, another story.

Me too...

I always clean myself really well before anal play - anything coming out will gross me out insanely and is not fair on the person pleasuring you...

I always make sure I'm clean both inside and out when I'm going to engage in anal play...have actually come to enjoy the feeling of an enema which may seem weird but they can be somewhat pleasurable ;)

I love the feeling of a finger or two in me while being masturbated or receiving oral...when I'm by myself, I often have a butt plug inside me while chatting away on a couple chat sites I frequent...Great fun! :)

Last edited:
it is very hot

Maybe not for every guy, but a finger tickling me or just inside me makes me crazy hot or makes me cum immediately.

My wife can't keep her fingers out of mine.....and I don't mind it at all :)

most definitely

I want one special person on lit to do this for me. She knows who she is. She has two wonderful plugs for me also. I can't wait.

Absolutely love it. And I enjoy doing it to 'Kate' almost as much!

There isn't a feeling in the world like having my pretty wife blowing me, while working one or two fingers in my ass.

Back