Fine legs, black suits, and more!

And as per a suggestion, me shaving in the shower!

There will be more later tonight. As always, feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated, and may be rewarded!

attachment.php

Last edited:
And a few of my back that I thought about doing last night.

Last edited:
And a few more!

It's been a while since I was in the mood to add any spice into things.

I forget how much annoying it is to take these shots with a camera. And how thrilling it is to feel vulnerable.

:kiss:

Last edited:
I love your pics, especially the bondage ones, please keep them coming.

Thank you!

The first one here can only be described as: "Spreader bars are fun"

The second two are me modeling a skirt I'm sewing for a friend (who oddly enough has actually a fairly similar build consider she's a she and I'm a he.)

Last edited:
Thank you!

The first one here can only be described as: "Spreader bars are fun"

The second two are me modeling a skirt I'm sewing for a friend (who oddly enough has actually a fairly similar build consider she's a she and I'm a he.)

As much as I envy you your ass and legs....they are absolutely gorgeous.

As much as I envy you your ass and legs....they are absolutely gorgeous.

*Grins* Thank you very much!

Here's an oldie-but-goodie profile picture. Sadly, no ass or legs in this one. But it does have shadows!

Last edited:
And a few more!

It's been a while since I was in the mood to add any spice into things.

I forget how much annoying it is to take these shots with a camera. And how thrilling it is to feel vulnerable.

Oh my my my. What do we have here? Why its a vulnerable lad, posed for our delectation. My imagination is running wild with all the thoughts of what I would like to do to you in that last picture.

Oh my my my. What do we have here? Why its a vulnerable lad, posed for our delectation. My imagination is running wild with all the thoughts of what I would like to do to you in that last picture.

Why yes indeed it is!

Whatever will you do with him?

I'd pay two pennies for your thoughts.

:rose:

Last edited:
Such sexy pics Aedue! Gets me hard every time. I'm quickly becoming your biggest fan.

Back