Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video is one of the most beautiful and erotic lesbian videos I have ever seen! Thank you sooo much fot sharing!

Good morning ladies. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Oh my goodness, this is one of the most erotic videos I've ever seen, and both the women are so attractive to me. I think I'm going to need to have some quality time with my hand now...

Oh my goodness, this is one of the most erotic videos I've ever seen, and both the women are so attractive to me. I think I'm going to need to have some quality time with my hand now...
I agree! My hands and fingers have become very busy suddenly. Both women are so beautiful. Sooooo my type.

Oh me, oh mi!!!!!

http://xhamster.com/movies/1264429/couples_series_kissing_part_1.html

I just watched the "kissing video." Oh oh OH! Three orgasms in the space of 11 minutes and a few seconds. What I loved was the perio when the girl on top was finger-fucking her friend, and the friend was masturbating herself. I've had the joy of doing that with girl friends dating back to my teen years, and it is one of my favorite forms of sexual relief.

I must share a super-market secret!!! Hal and I were at the produce counter in our local Safeway Saturday, and I was choosing cucumbers for a salad I intended to make for dinner guests that evening. A woman beside me -- around my age 41 -- said softly, "Would you like to hear my way to select cukes?" Huh? I gave her a blank look. She smiled. "Don't buy one that is too large to fit into your pussy. If you get one larger than that, it won't be as sweet as the others." She smiled and moved on. Hmmmmm. Using her criterion, I picked three of the suggested size.

When we got home I told Hal of the encounter. He laughed. "OK, Kath, are you sure all of those will fit like the lady said? Come on, off with your panties, and get up on the table, and let's see." So I proceeded to get a "cuke fuck" three times, and each one of them fit snugly.

Of course, I washed them thoroughly, and peeled them, before putting them in the salad. But as I watched my guests, I could not help but think, "Wow, they are eating my pussy second-hand!"

Hugs all around, and welcome to summer. Skinny-dipping time at our house in Montgery, Maryland. ......Love to have some surprise out-of-town drop-in guests whose pussies are in need of a good lickin'

Kath

Yeah, the women threads have been awfully quiet in the past couple of days. I don't think anyone can top the "kissing video", well I can't, needed time to... recover... :D

I agree! My hands and fingers have become very busy suddenly. Both women are so beautiful. Sooooo my type.

I came to the conclusion that the video is so good and natural because the girls were left to it. The cameras are static, some of the shots technically aren't great so I think there is no camera crew, therefore the girls were very natural and free to be themselves.

Infact it's possible, the girls actually set the cameras up themselves and edited later or someone else is vision mixing from another room.

The lack of direction (i.e male intervention) makes this a better video than many I've seen. Everything feels genuine from the flirty chat to the squirting. The way erotica should be made.

I know this is a thread for women but I just have to say I can appreciate lesbians for more than what most guys do....and that video is absolutely incredible. So genuine. So hot. I'm glad I clicked on it.

And I just realized there are three more of them. I can't tell you how excited that gets me.

I came to the conclusion that the video is so good and natural because the girls were left to it. The cameras are static, some of the shots technically aren't great so I think there is no camera crew, therefore the girls were very natural and free to be themselves.

Infact it's possible, the girls actually set the cameras up themselves and edited later or someone else is vision mixing from another room.

The lack of direction (i.e male intervention) makes this a better video than many I've seen. Everything feels genuine from the flirty chat to the squirting. The way erotica should be made.
I couldn't have said it better than you did. The naturalness of it makes it sooooo erotic and appealing to me. I felt as though they truly enjoyed eachother on the most intimate physical level. And yes, the fact that she squirted tells me that she truly orgasmed and felt relaxed and free enough to let herself go. It wasn't a staged squirt either like many of those you see that are shot for the soul purpose of the woman showing off what she can do. I have yet to recover from this video. I think I will need to watch it again and focus on a different portion. Just the close up of their kisses made me tremble.

We need more director-free videos like this. Abby Winters does a very good job, but this tops anything I have ever seen before.

I'm so glad you liked it! I love knowing that something that turns me on also turns on others. I've now watched Parts 1-4 and they are amazingly erotic. Over the course of the last couple days I've had multiple orgasms just watching these videos. I just love how natural they are, both the women themselves and they way they're acting together. It's almost like they're not acting. I think I'm going to have to watch them again and again to catch every little last bit of pleasure... :)

Erica

This video is one of the most beautiful and erotic lesbian videos I have ever seen! Thank you sooo much fot sharing!

Good morning ladies. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

I'm so glad you enjoyed this one too! What you mention is true...they seem so free to express themselves.

As pale moon mentioned, Abby Winters is almost as good, but this is the best I've seen. Is it possible to find out who made it and whether there are more? :)

Erica

I'm so glad you liked it! I love knowing that something that turns me on also turns on others. I've now watched Parts 1-4 and they are amazingly erotic. Over the course of the last couple days I've had multiple orgasms just watching these videos. I just love how natural they are, both the women themselves and they way they're acting together. It's almost like they're not acting. I think I'm going to have to watch them again and again to catch every little last bit of pleasure... :)

Erica
I haven't made it through parts three and four. I am quite sure that I will have many orgasms for many weeks thanks just to this series. I am so excited. I think I am going to watch them again now.

I'd love to watch with you. Tell me which one you're going to watch...

Erica

I haven't made it through parts three and four. I am quite sure that I will have many orgasms for many weeks thanks just to this series. I am so excited. I think I am going to watch them again now.

Hmmmm, I think I've been inspired to subscribe to this thread ;)

Perhaps soon....

Erica - thank you for sharing these stunning clips. Like you, I masturbated to them and have enjoyed several beautiful orgasms while watching.

This is *real* sex, and I just melted at the tenderness and passion with which these women made love to each other - their emotional and physical connection, their trust and sexual honesty for each other.

Both of them orgasmed with such joy and intensity, and each time the other woman so appreciated and enjoyed her partner's climax, kissing and caressing her through the waves of sensation.

Their desire for each other's vagina was so tangible, but they seemed to enjoy everything about each other's bodies - as you could tell from the passion of the kissing, the stroking, the soothing, the cuddling, the attention they gave to each other's breasts.

And the ejaculation was sublime - vivid in its sexual power. I could almost *smell* her orgasms.

A beautiful film to witness.

Erica

Erica - thank you for sharing these stunning clips. Like you, I masturbated to them and have enjoyed several beautiful orgasms while watching.

This is *real* sex, and I just melted at the tenderness and passion with which these women made love to each other - their emotional and physical connection, their trust and sexual honesty for each other.

Both of them orgasmed with such joy and intensity, and each time the other woman so appreciated and enjoyed her partner's climax, kissing and caressing her through the waves of sensation.

Their desire for each other's vagina was so tangible, but they seemed to enjoy everything about each other's bodies - as you could tell from the passion of the kissing, the stroking, the soothing, the cuddling, the attention they gave to each other's breasts.

And the ejaculation was sublime - vivid in its sexual power. I could almost *smell* her orgasms.

A beautiful film to witness.
Oh julie! Just reading your words made me quite moist. Such a beautiful vivid description. Alas, I have been without power for two and a half days. I have no internet access other than the occasional connection with my phone. I can't wait to have a chance to view this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back