Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I satisfied my need last night.

Woke up this morning with that tingling feeling down there. Strong desire to touch myself, pleasure myself.

But I feel I am becoming someone that is constantly needing to masturbate. I am not sure I want to be consumed by these desires.

I thought I satisfied my need last night.

Woke up this morning with that tingling feeling down there. Strong desire to touch myself, pleasure myself.

But I feel I am becoming someone that is constantly needing to masturbate. I am not sure I want to be consumed by these desires.

Be consumed lol, I am lol. I have my pillow between my legs gently rocking my hips staring at yahoo and lit lol

Had a read through since my last post this morning and now I'm in the mood again!
Massaging my breasts and nipples are getting hard

How about no panties and tracing my finger along my wet slit....hhhmm I may not be able to hold out for much longer.

Ooh ladies, this is doing it for me again. I've been elsewhere tonight and cumming with another woman is a dream. My nipples are still swollen and I'm wet between my legs

Mmm so good. Pillows a bit moist now. After a night of great self loving thanks and night all

Not used a pillow but my Rabbit did get a good work out this morning and I think I need it again soon:devil:

Two fingers pumping in and out, taking me to the edge.

Then I stop and ride that edge. The ache feels so good.

Licking my fingers clean. I love how I taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back