Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

No, they are executive "actions" not orders, there is a difference. Legality and politics, semantics are everything. If he had signed a weapons ban into law via executive order I assure you the conversation and media tone would be drastically different.

As it stands his executive "actions" are just official statements of what actions the WH is perusing. Such as urging congress to ban assault weapons, background check standards, mental health etc etc.

Did I say any of them require congressional action? no...

Did I say any of them banned assault weapons? no...

All I said was that they were executive actions, not executive orders L2 Read... oh and...
24904069.jpg
Wow, short-term memory loss.

Wow, short-term memory loss.

Once again learn to read dumb shit....

During the press meeting over the 23 Executive actions POTUS publicly urged congress to re-instate an assault weapons ban (13:55 in linked video), just like I said. I never claimed he passed one into law via executive order....you fucking retard. LadyVer and the RW are the only idiots claiming he passed any executive orders......

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/white-house-guns-action-executive-orders-legislation

Last edited:
Once again learn to read dumb shit....

During the press meeting over the 23 Executive actions POTUS publicly urged congress to re-instate an assault weapons ban (13:55 in linked video), just like I said. I never claimed he passed one into law via executive order....you fucking retard. LadyVer and the RW are the only idiots claiming he passed any executive orders......

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/white-house-guns-action-executive-orders-legislation

Again, it's tomato/tamahto. He signed 23 executive orders, as I said for Congress to work on, It is not an issue worth arguing over to me.

My apologies. I mean't illiterate.:D

Specially when it comes to you, lefty.

You best stay away from Las Vegas, I'm a DQ fan, fuck Baskin Robbins.

Dairy Queen? That soft serve shit isn't even ice cream. I'm surprised you would admit such low standards, not that it's a surprise.

Again, it's tomato/tamahto. He signed 23 executive orders, as I said for Congress to work on, It is not an issue worth arguing over to me.

You still don't get it do you? An executive order is passing a law without congress.....Executive action is not, it's not tomato/tomahto it's tomato/space shuttle.

He signed no executive orders.

You still don't get it do you? An executive order is passing a law without congress.....Executive action is not, it's not tomato/tomahto it's tomato/space shuttle.

Whatever.

LIQUOR+%26+GUNS+1.jpg

Uvalde Texas new owners so the gun part of the store wasn't grandfathered so now they just sell liquor, beer & ice.

An executive order isn't a law.

"There's glory for you!"
"I don't know what you mean by 'glory'," Alice said.
Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. "Of course you don't — till I tell you. I meant 'there's a nice knock-down argument for you!'"
"But 'glory' doesn't mean 'a nice knock-down argument'," Alice objected.
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less."

Hate to side with Vette but a Blizzard is worth a dozen of anything Baskin Robbins serves. The only good reason to wander in to a BR is that you want an Ice Cream cake.

The San Antonio [Texas] Express-News held a story today about William Gates, Sr., co-subject with Arthur Agee of Hoop Dreams, "a 1994 movie that Roger Ebert called 'The Great American Documentary.'" Gates, Sr., and Agee were portrayed as high school "inner-city basketball players in Chicago with NBA aspirations" in the documentary.

Anyway, Gates, Sr., is 41 now and is the father of William Gates, Jr., who's also a star high school basketball player. Jr played his first years of high school ball at the same Chicago school his dad became iconically famous at, but the pressure was evidently so much that he transferred to another Chicago school for his junior year.

The Gates family - which also includes the missus, a daughter and two other sons - were all life-long residents of the Windy City. Gates Sr., after his college basketball playing days at Marquette ended, became a minister about 10 years ago. His older brother Curtis was murdered in Chicago in 2001; he's personally presided over 260 funerals in Chicago and, after the more than 500 homicides Chitown hosted last year, Mr. and Mrs. Gates decided to find another home for their family. So they loaded-up the truck and moved to Alamo city...

...San Antonio, that is.

Gates, Jr., is now a Texas high school star basketball player in his senior year, and Gates, Sr., sums up the family's move to the Republic of Texas quite succinctly:

For the first time in my life, my kids went to the park, and I wasn't worried.

Let me repost that quote for those who have eyes, but cannot see...

For the first time in my life, my kids went to the park, and I wasn't worried.

Anyone familiar with the gun laws in Texas compared to those in Chicago?

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...ams-remake-takes-place-at-Clemens-4208915.php

Last edited:
Back