Fetish for nylons, stockings and pantyhose...

Xmas party

Here is her outfit for the Xmas party.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love wearing hosiery; it seems to make my legs look much better. It’s too bad that the bare leg seems to be the fashion but I still wear stockings or panty hose almost daily for work. I enjoy dressing in a manner in which lets me look and feel pretty and feminine. For me, it’s one of the enjoyments of being a girl. My work environment is such that I have the enjoyment of wearing a dress or skirt daily. Underneath, I like knowing what I’m wearing is just as pretty and feminine. My preference is a garter belt and stockings, only wearing panty hose when wearing a shorter skirt. I’ve had little luck with the thigh high stockings. The ones I’ve tried, the stay up band at the top is shot after only one or two wearings, plus I’m constantly having to adjust the top. Carrying an extra pair of stockings in my purse (in case of a run) takes much less room than an extra pair of panty hose. Too, when nature calls, panties are easier to deal with than panty hose.

When buying a garter belt, I look for pretty as well as functionality. The six garter straps help hold my stockings in place much better than the 4 strap ones. Also, the wider garter belts (about 6-7 inches deep) sit on my hips and much better than those thin ones. And, if I happen to have a matching bra and panty, I feel I could rule the world by that fact alone.

For stockings, I go to ebay and buy the retro flat knit stockings. They are a much better quality than what is available today. They’re sized by shoe size and length, not this one size fits a wide variety. I like that very distinctive swish across the weave when I cross my legs with the flat knit ones.

Then there’s added perks. There’s the added excitement of people getting a glimpse of my pretty underpinnings when I’m a victim of the wind catching my skirt. Then the effect it has on my bf, like when I’m purposefully careless and allowing him a glimpse of stocking top and garter when we’re out. Or, when he has his hand on my thigh and feeling at the bump of my garter. When we’re intimate he just peels my panties off and takes me with me still in my garter belt and stockings. He’s told me a number of times how he enjoys the feel of my stocking covered legs wrapped around him as he makes me his. :eek:

I have a major fetish for hosiery of any kind. I love to see a pair of legs encased in sheer hosiery. I love to see sexy feet with panted toes under the sheer fabric. Watching a women roll hosiery over her feet up on her legs is very hot.
Does anyone else share in this with me. I would love to chat with a female about this
____

I HATE pantyhose! The damn things make it difficult to get to her pussy fast.
No stockings, pantyhose or the like ... just panties. You can put you hand up her skirt, push them aside and go right to her treasure! :heart:
EVEN BETTER .... NO PANTIES! :D

An attractive woman in stockings or pantyhose is a massive turn-on in my book, especially if she engages in shoe play.

I love seeing a woman in pantyhose. When my wife wears them to work, my cock gets rock hard watching her roll them on in the morning. Then, getting to see her go through her morning routine (fixing her hair, make-up, etc) topless in just the hose is too much for me to take and I usually end up rubbing my hard cock against her hose-covered ass before she leaves for work. Always ends in great

Last edited by a moderator:
I love wearing hosiery; it seems to make my legs look much better. It’s too bad that the bare leg seems to be the fashion but I still wear stockings or panty hose almost daily for work. I enjoy dressing in a manner in which lets me look and feel pretty and feminine. For me, it’s one of the enjoyments of being a girl. My work environment is such that I have the enjoyment of wearing a dress or skirt daily. Underneath, I like knowing what I’m wearing is just as pretty and feminine. My preference is a garter belt and stockings, only wearing panty hose when wearing a shorter skirt. I’ve had little luck with the thigh high stockings. The ones I’ve tried, the stay up band at the top is shot after only one or two wearings, plus I’m constantly having to adjust the top. Carrying an extra pair of stockings in my purse (in case of a run) takes much less room than an extra pair of panty hose. Too, when nature calls, panties are easier to deal with than panty hose.

When buying a garter belt, I look for pretty as well as functionality. The six garter straps help hold my stockings in place much better than the 4 strap ones. Also, the wider garter belts (about 6-7 inches deep) sit on my hips and much better than those thin ones. And, if I happen to have a matching bra and panty, I feel I could rule the world by that fact alone.

For stockings, I go to ebay and buy the retro flat knit stockings. They are a much better quality than what is available today. They’re sized by shoe size and length, not this one size fits a wide variety. I like that very distinctive swish across the weave when I cross my legs with the flat knit ones.

Then there’s added perks. There’s the added excitement of people getting a glimpse of my pretty underpinnings when I’m a victim of the wind catching my skirt. Then the effect it has on my bf, like when I’m purposefully careless and allowing him a glimpse of stocking top and garter when we’re out. Or, when he has his hand on my thigh and feeling at the bump of my garter. When we’re intimate he just peels my panties off and takes me with me still in my garter belt and stockings. He’s told me a number of times how he enjoys the feel of my stocking covered legs wrapped around him as he makes me his. :eek:

Absolutely fantastic, nice to hear that ladies like you still wear proper functional garter belts and genuine nylon. Kudos to you.

A lady after my own heart! :heart:

Pfft. A four strapped garter belt! What is that!?! :D

I, myself, prefer garter belts with 8-10 straps. I figure if I'm going to strut around in heels and stockings all day, I want them as intended, high on the thigh, under the curve of my butt cheeks, and not halfway down my leg!

I have never ever worn a pair of pantyhose. I'm a retro seamed-stocking girl through and through and wear them for both business and pleasure, almost on a daily basis....and like you, adore teasing those who enjoy sexy stocking-clad gams with the rasping sound of leg-sliding nylon or the glimpse of a stocking top.

Nothing is sexier to me. Nothing. Teamed with great lingerie, I feel like I'm ruling the world with you.

Stay absolutely lovely. :rose::rose::rose:

I, myself, prefer garter belts with 8-10 straps. I figure if I'm going to strut around in heels and stockings all day, I want them as intended, high on the thigh, under the curve of my butt cheeks, and not halfway down my leg!

I have never ever worn a pair of pantyhose. I'm a retro seamed-stocking girl through and through and wear them for both business and pleasure, almost on a daily basis....and like you, adore teasing those who enjoy sexy stocking-clad gams with the rasping sound of leg-sliding nylon or the glimpse of a stocking top.

Nothing is sexier to me. Nothing. Teamed with great lingerie, I feel like I'm ruling the world with you.

Wonderful that you enjoy being feminine

Stockings are only part of a nylon fetish

I have enjoyed reading this thread and I love stocking legs as much as anyone. Anyone who doubts the turn on factor of stockings and nice legs just has to see a movie from the 50s, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Liz Taylor puts on stockings in a scene and it is a real turn on.

However there is another nylon garment that says fem like no other. The slip! I grew up in what I call the golden age of the slip (50s and 60s). It can be said that was the golden age of stockings, and most other lingerie, given how scarce that stuff is today. I miss seeing the stockinged legs walking, the kick-pleat of the skirt giving that flash of lace. Slips of that period were well made and gorgeous, filled or even just hanging in the closet. Did I mention silky? Maybe what got me started down that path was a couple of friends moms who thought nothing of walking around the house in their slips. I wonder if they had any idea the effect they were having on young pre-pub boys.

Love NYlons and Pantyhose

I have not been a member here very long and I have just noticed this thread. I adore wearing nylons and pantyhose and I always have. They make me feel so feminine and I love the attention my legs get when I am out and about. I am just about old enough to remember when all women wore stockings and when I was a teenager my mother bought me my first pair along with a girdle with 6 suspenders to hold them up. I love the feel of them and, of course, the way the guys looked at me differently when they notice them. I always wear pantyhose during the day unless I have a special meeting or appointment or want to impress a male client. I would never go out on a date or a night out with friends without wearing stockings. If I really want to get attention I wear seamed nylons, but they are becoming more and more difficult to find these days and are very expensive. I usually wear Pretty Polly lace top hold ups which have a lovely shine and feel to them and last very well. If I wear pantyhose it is usually Wolfords which are not cheap but last well and have a lovely shine on them. Sorry to go on a bit but this is one of my favorite subjects.

I have not been a member here very long and I have just noticed this thread. I adore wearing nylons and pantyhose and I always have. They make me feel so feminine and I love the attention my legs get when I am out and about. I am just about old enough to remember when all women wore stockings and when I was a teenager my mother bought me my first pair along with a girdle with 6 suspenders to hold them up. I love the feel of them and, of course, the way the guys looked at me differently when they notice them. I always wear pantyhose during the day unless I have a special meeting or appointment or want to impress a male client. I would never go out on a date or a night out with friends without wearing stockings. If I really want to get attention I wear seamed nylons, but they are becoming more and more difficult to find these days and are very expensive. I usually wear Pretty Polly lace top hold ups which have a lovely shine and feel to them and last very well. If I wear pantyhose it is usually Wolfords which are not cheap but last well and have a lovely shine on them. Sorry to go on a bit but this is one of my favorite subjects.

No need to apologise, not only is it interesting, but you bring back happy memories, a wandering hand allowed past the stocking tops held promise of much more to come!

So well said ! I totally agree. I only wear stay up stockings and heels, but I would love to find a proper 8-10 strap garter belt and some seamed Cuban heel stockings to wear with a mini dress or leather mini skirt :devil:

Back