Female looking to chat

Always interested in meeting new people. We don't have to talk about sex if you don't want to, at least not immediately.
What minimum age do you consider "older"?
Hi Stopokochac, thank you for responding to my post.
I'm very open and easy. Age doesn't have to be a factor. If there's something you'd like to talk about or play a particular part. Maybe you have a fetish or fantasy you'd like to get into. We can do that too.
What I'm not into is, kids, animals, bdsm, toilet, etc., I've role played dad/daughter and older/younger. I still haven't answered your question. Not on purpose, just wanted you to get a feel for who your partner is. You can be any age you want and if it doesn't work, you can change it.

32 f looking to chat. Looking for someone fairly normal if that exists. Usually go for older but open to both. Probably would like to start out slower than you're probably used to. Message me if you're interested in trying.
I’m much older but would like to chat no matter how slow it goes. I’m patient.

32 f looking to chat. Looking for someone fairly normal if that exists. Usually go for older but open to both. Probably would like to start out slower than you're probably used to. Message me if you're interested in trying.
50 m fla luv to chat with you

Hi. 50 fit fun attractive guy here in the northeast. You have kik?

Is there such a thing as normal ? I'm here if you want to chat .

Hi Goodgirl. I'm Frank. I'm 63, a gentleman, ok with going slow as we need to click for the most enjoyment. I am very sexual and sensual. I would love to get to know you.

Slow is always good. I would go so far as to say it's a must. After all, the human animal is a complicated beast. There are so many layers that need uncovering, wouldn't you say?

Wanna try and waiting for your response.
Start slowly then everything will depend on us, our conversation...

Hello. You sound intriguing, interesting, smart, and sexy. ???

Hi good girl, love to have a chat. Normal is just a perspective I can be your normal. Let’s give it a try and see. I’d like to chat with someone who is real like to know your fantasies hopefully we can share

I'm looking for someone to chat with lm in no hurry for more, lm older male divorced not into the dating seen just looking to chat with nice person

Back