Female looking to chat

There's a wide range of normal, but slow is my favorite speed. I may be out of your age range though, I am beyond older and more like much older. I do prefer Kik or Skype to the chat here, either it doesn't play nice with my laptop or vice-versa.

Last edited:
Hi,

I would love to chat. I use, whatsapp, telegram (no number needed), gmail chat, instagram, fb messenger.

I'm good with a wide range of topics and slow works great for me.

32 f looking to chat. Looking for someone fairly normal if that exists. Usually go for older but open to both. Probably would like to start out slower than you're probably used to. Message me if you're interested in trying.
I would be open for chat, 60 Yr old though, go at any pace you want to, and let's see if we can find a subject we both can discuss with each other.

32 f looking to chat. Looking for someone fairly normal if that exists. Usually go for older but open to both. Probably would like to start out slower than you're probably used to. Message me if you're interested in trying.
Hello,
I’m a bit older than you, male and would like to chat.

I am early 50s male. I think I am "normal." Yet that is so subjective. Start slow as you want.

I would love to chat with you.

Looking to qualify.

I am always up for a chat.....

Hi innocentgoodgirl, 4play4us here. I'm older and prefer younger, but I won't back away from any and all. I've done a lot of taboo, (dad/daughter) (be sure to watch the age limit) and I've done the neighbers daughter. In more ways than one. I like when we can keep it sneaky, out of sight, behind their backs and use any excuse to get away and be alone. Starting with foreplay and building up to the fun stuff that makes me hard and you wet. I could go on, but you asked to go slow and that's fine with me. Don't be afraid to let me know what turns you on, fetish's and/or fantasies. And I'll tell you mine. Hope to hear back from you soon. Another option is email. You can call the shots on that one.

Live in Dallas area and am interested in chatting. Mid 40s, very normal. I prefer slowww too! Thanks

Within 100, how many contacts have you had expressing interest?

Back