Female looking to chat

32 f looking to chat. Looking for someone fairly normal if that exists. Usually go for older but open to both. Probably would like to start out slower than you're probably used to. Message me if you're interested in trying.
I'm 49 in Western KY, I love chatting I'm truthful and s open book feel free to ask anything. I'm new here but slow motion for me baby girl lol😜

32 f looking to chat. Looking for someone fairly normal if that exists. Usually go for older but open to both. Probably would like to start out slower than you're probably used to. Message me if you're interested in trying.
Hello Miss I would love to chat with you.

I would enjoy chatting with you. I’m 45 and we’ll well endowed

Would like to chat with you. Whatever topic you want

Hello innocent good girl. I trust you're not always being good and occasionally decide you just would like to please your guy and be terrific !! well I am as normal and as sane as anyone can expect to be these days. Savy. streetwise. solvent and sexy. I'm 64 and don't mind it slow, in fact I prefer it that way as it can often heighten the experience of understanding why we want to communicate in this way. Prefer WhatsApp for ease of access and the ability to share files. Ciao.

58 m USA here. If not too old for you, hit me up.

hi, we are a couple easy going and down to earth who like to chat and make good friends ,

Yes, I'd like to chat. Probably older than most (males on Lit) and can hold my own when it comes to "crazy". Laugh. And "slower", don't even ask. You might cum before me, just wait for me to catch up, ok? What are your favorite topics? For me, dad/daughter and/or older/younger. I don't have an explanation for the Taboo but it works for me and still willing to learn. Yes, yes, yes, it still gets hard thanks to the little blue pill.

42 married man here with a wife that has a lower sex drive and is rather vanilla. Love the idea of a female that sometimes makes the effort to initiative for sex or responds in a positive way to a caress of the breast or butt and doesn't act like no wait until it is Sunday. lol

Interested in chatting about anything you wish, and not concerned about how slow you want to go. . .( it heightens the excitement and anticipation ) . I'm interested in writing and even co writing if you would be interested erotica with based on plausible stories rather than pure fantasy, Please message me if you're keen to continue.
PS I am extremely normal - just very highly sexed with an insatiable libido but its not a sickness. . . !

Hi there! I'm 35 and male. I love taking things slow and getting to know each other. I enjoy getting to know what your likes and dislikes are. I would be more than happy to send you a DM. I just hope your box isn't completely full yet!😂😘

Hey, 22M here nd I'll love to chat with u about anything u would like to talk about.
Let's just be us nd see where it goes. 😊

Interested in chatting about anything you wish, and not concerned about how slow you want to go. . .( it heightens the excitement and anticipation ) . I'm interested in writing and even co writing if you would be interested erotica with based on plausible stories rather than pure fantasy, Please message me if you're keen to continue.
PS I am extremely normal - just very highly sexed with an insatiable libido but its not a sickness. . . !

Are you interested in role playing and see where it goes? Or something that you really enjoy?

Always interested in meeting new people. We don't have to talk about sex if you don't want to, at least not immediately.
What minimum age do you consider "older"?

Back