Female looking to chat

32 f looking to chat. Looking for someone fairly normal if that exists. Usually go for older but open to both. Probably would like to start out slower than you're probably used to. Message me if you're interested in trying.
Hi you I'm all about the chat hmu .0hope to hear

32 f looking to chat. Looking for someone fairly normal if that exists. Usually go for older but open to both. Probably would like to start out slower than you're probably used to. Message me if you're interested in trying.
Mid 40s, and very interested in getting to know you.

Hey there how are you doing? X

47, normal, patient, imaginative, and fun to RP with (or so I've been told).

I have one of your nipples in my mouth biting gently and flicking my tongue back and forth across it while my other hand gently squeezes your other nipple, I switch to the other nipple then back again...my hand makes it's way down to lightly massage your thighs and knees and pussy for as long as you like the light touch...at some point I reach into your palace part your folds and starts to finger you...two fingers now massaging your clit and G or three if you like that better which is your choice and my pleasure..by now you have had several mind blowing shaking O's and I get down on my knees to devour your sweet, wet, throbbing pussy for as long as you can enjoy the pleasure I see on your smile....when you say you need me inside you take my throbbing dick into your mouth for a moment then I am ready to push my way into your lady with one strong thrust...

Innocentgoodgirl, I am interested in trying I'm an older man almost 78. I trust that is not too old.

hi, i'm 'relatively' normal, at least that's what my psychiatrist says :) x

My extremely petite and beautiful female friend, who I often think about while I'm jerking off, is also named Helene :)
She has this really cute pair of A cup boobs that I would love to be friends with one day!

Hi there. 34 yr old mwm with 4 crazy kids. Super social. Very active during the week not so much on weekend as it's family time. 5'9, 240lbs. I'm a big teddy bear lol id love to chat with you. 🙂

71 here if you’d like to chat

I thought your message would attract a lot of interest as I read it. And as I scroll through to page 4! it has. If you fancy a chat then i am certainly up for that and see where the talk goes. Just on Literotica for my fun escape between the normal chaos.

Back