Female Cuckold Stories

TopsyRed

Virgin
I have a real hard time finding any stories where the female is the cuckold (ie. her boyfriend/husband sleeps with other women in front of her).

I was wondering if there were any on Literotica because so far I have only found one - after exstensive searching - and I was hoping for more. I'm talking about the sequel to Cuckolding Katie.

Another of my favourites is He Betrays His Wife, though this is a woman controlling a married man's sex life. If there are similar stories, I would really like to be notified. Particularly like cheating husband stories, too.

My favourite authors are Temptanddestroy, Wannabeboytoy, DarkBetrayal, edmead and en_exstace - I love their cheating husband fics where another woman blackmails/tricks him into it.

So yes, if I could be pointed in the direction of any of these fics - though the female being the cuckold is really what I'm searching for - I'd be very grateful.

And yes, I have searched high and low before asking, I really have. It's frustrating!

Last edited:
I have a real hard time finding any stories where the female is the cuckold (ie. her boyfriend/husband sleeps with other women in front of her).

I was wondering if there were any on Literotica because so far I have only found one - after exstensive searching - and I was hoping for more. I'm talking about the sequel to Cuckolding Katie.

Another of my favourites is He Betrays His Wife, though this is a woman controlling a married man's sex life. If there are similar stories, I would really like to be notified. Particularly like cheating husband stories, too.

My favourite authors are Temptanddestroy, Wannabeboytoy, DarkBetrayal, edmead and en_exstace - I love their cheating husband fics where another woman blackmails/tricks him into it.

So yes, if I could be pointed in the direction of any of these fics - though the female being the cuckold is really what I'm searching for - I'd be very grateful.

And yes, I have searched high and low before asking, I really have. It's frustrating!

I think this deserves a bump. I love these kinds of stories. Here's a list of other authors I've found...

X-Factor, seducedHylas, and OnlyaFantasy... Is there any others I'm not finding?

I think this deserves a bump. I love these kinds of stories. Here's a list of other authors I've found...

X-Factor, seducedHylas, and OnlyaFantasy... Is there any others I'm not finding?

As a request for a fan I started 'Opening Her Eyes' ....check it out....I've got some more written but haven't posted because the fans weren't enthusiastic about the storyline.....I'd really like to know what anyone else thinks.....

Back