Feelings- masturbation edition

The thought of masturbating gets me so excited, often more excited than the ending...the process of the thoughts in my head, imagining scenes, then finding my nipples get get erect through my clothes. Feeling that little ooze of juice on my underwear and the electric tingle inside. It all makes the pre-game so deliciously spicy. Then the act itself is also enough to make me burst right now. I like to take my time when I can. Get the room temp right and then get naked. Wear some nice underwear at first and stroke my skin slowly down my neck, down my chest and belly...and I do this until my skin is on fire and I can just feel that patch get wetter...I slip my underwear off (usually a wet mess) and really start to go between my legs. Legs open, knees bent, fingers moving and feeling all my warmth and wetness. That whole process feels like the first day of the holidays, the moment summer starts, the happiest memory. ❤
So beautifully and deliciously said !

I can’t say I like it more than cumming, but rubbing my clit and getting so close and then sticking my fingers or dildo in (depends on my mood) to fuck myself a little before returning to my clit… usually makes my orgasm and squirt a bit more intense.

And I like when I’m kind of horny, and barely wet, but as I play, my fingers get more and more wet… I love that
Ever dip a finger in and be surprised by just how wet you are? Like you know you’re wet obviously, but THAT wet?

Its like people that travel. Theirs ones who take the plane to get to the destination quickly. They dont care about standing in lines or talking to anyone on the plane. Not paying attention to anything but getting off at the destination. Then theres those of us who take the train, drive, or even walk! We plan ahead, get excited for the trip. And when were traveling we take time to smell the roses,talk and enjoy the scenery. We also Do some sight seeing, if we get delayed, we make the best of it. Its all about the journey and not the destination. When we do arrive its great too and we had a lot of fun along the way. Like the Alabama song states
“ I’m in a hurry to get things done oh I, rush and rush until life’s no fun”.

The feeling of Masturbation is and always has been a part of my life . reliving some memories that scared me at the time or remembering my first educational director and in a case or to aggressor. o
The act of mental feeling pleasures and holding off an orgasm for just the right time. AND SO MUCH MORE

Its like people that travel. Theirs ones who take the plane to get to the destination quickly. They dont care about standing in lines or talking to anyone on the plane. Not paying attention to anything but getting off at the destination. Then theres those of us who take the train, drive, or even walk! We plan ahead, get excited for the trip. And when were traveling we take time to smell the roses,talk and enjoy the scenery. We also Do some sight seeing, if we get delayed, we make the best of it. Its all about the journey and not the destination. When we do arrive its great too and we had a lot of fun along the way. Like the Alabama song states
“ I’m in a hurry to get things done oh I, rush and rush until life’s no fun”.
PERFECTLY SAID

Anyone, male or female like the feeling of masturbating more than actually cumming?

I love the feeling of getting hard, sometimes immediate, sometimes takes some time. I love the feeling of my thickness, especially when it’sa thicker day. I love the feeling when I start to rub and my cock is tender from previous play, being careful and getting past the discomfort into full arousal.

Sometimes cumming leads immediately to the realization that those feelings are gone for a while.

Anyone else?
I love the entire process. That initial ping of something turning me on, then the warmth that spreads through my body and centralizes in my core... it makes me flush and feel like I'm on fire. I like to hang on to that growing intensity as long as I can before I touch, and once I feel how wet I am it's a nice slow burn. I love to massage my clit and lips and feel how wet I can make myself. As much as I love to cum, I love hanging on to that edge as long as I can. I'll focus on rubbing my clit, but once I can't take it anymore I need penetration, and that usually leads to a few fingers in my pussy and one in my ass if I'm in the right position. I guess I appreciate the overall buildup intensity, but cumming isn't always the goal.

I love the entire process. Normally I spend some time keeping pelvic muscles in shape with some exercises while slowly stroking away. I also aim for (at least) two releases and the time in between can be very arousing.

I love the entire process. That initial ping of something turning me on, then the warmth that spreads through my body and centralizes in my core... it makes me flush and feel like I'm on fire. I like to hang on to that growing intensity as long as I can before I touch, and once I feel how wet I am it's a nice slow burn. I love to massage my clit and lips and feel how wet I can make myself. As much as I love to cum, I love hanging on to that edge as long as I can. I'll focus on rubbing my clit, but once I can't take it anymore I need penetration, and that usually leads to a few fingers in my pussy and one in my ass if I'm in the right position. I guess I appreciate the overall buildup intensity, but cumming isn't always the goal.
So well said(see my previous post). But feeling that ache of the body is almost as good as the orgasm itself.

This is so powerfully sexy. My gawd...
And stunningly beautiful, as well. Wow.

Thank you for sharing this!

The thought of masturbating gets me so excited, often more excited than the ending...the process of the thoughts in my head, imagining scenes, then finding my nipples get get erect through my clothes. Feeling that little ooze of juice on my underwear and the electric tingle inside. It all makes the pre-game so deliciously spicy. Then the act itself is also enough to make me burst right now. I like to take my time when I can. Get the room temp right and then get naked. Wear some nice underwear at first and stroke my skin slowly down my neck, down my chest and belly...and I do this until my skin is on fire and I can just feel that patch get wetter...I slip my underwear off (usually a wet mess) and really start to go between my legs. Legs open, knees bent, fingers moving and feeling all my warmth and wetness. That whole process feels like the first day of the holidays, the moment summer starts, the happiest memory. ❤
So well-said. :heart: And mirrors my own intense feelings of self-pleasure. ;)

Sorry about the off topic.

There are thicker and thinner days? 😯
Is there a way for a partner to predict which one is it going to be today? I mean predict before the full erection is on.
It all depends on various factors. Men who masturbate more than a few times a day will feel thicker and sometimes longer than normal. Edging can cause the cock to feel thicker. Arousal can do it too. More blood flow to the penis being the true reason for that extra girth. Some women get upset if their men masturbate, but in all honesty, it would be to their benefit to allow men to masturbate before sex. This gets some men passed that "quick release issue" that puts a damper on sex sometimes. Unless of course your man disgusts you and having sex with him is the last thing that you want to do, but have to.

I usually jerk off a few times before having sex. I don't cum so quickly and it guarantees my fiancé's pleasure. When I was seeing my ex (long distance relationship) we would have phone sex or video chat a lot. When I went to see her I could last 45 minutes sometimes before I came. She loved that!

Personally, I enjoy just relaxing on the sofa and slow stroking myself. I love the feel of my hardness and the throbbing in my hand. There are times when it seems like I can feel it throughout my body. The arousal is so high that just feeling my hand rub lubricant up and down my shaft is one of the best feelings next to actual sex.

Some of the more vocal videos of me enjoying myself that I send to my lady friends are just me relaxing and slow stroking. I don't need photos or videos to keep me aroused during these moments. It's just me with my cock in hand and my head back and enjoying the pleasure.

It all depends on various factors. Men who masturbate more than a few times a day will feel thicker and sometimes longer than normal. Edging can cause the cock to feel thicker. Arousal can do it too. More blood flow to the penis being the true reason for that extra girth. Some women get upset if their men masturbate, but in all honesty, it would be to their benefit to allow men to masturbate before sex. This gets some men passed that "quick release issue" that puts a damper on sex sometimes. Unless of course your man disgusts you and having sex with him is the last thing that you want to do, but have to.

I usually jerk off a few times before having sex. I don't cum so quickly and it guarantees my fiancé's pleasure. When I was seeing my ex (long distance relationship) we would have phone sex or video chat a lot. When I went to see her I could last 45 minutes sometimes before I came. She loved that!
My question was about thicker and thinner days for a specific person with set behavior, not comparing that person to others or even to himself, but 10 years ago. For me it would be nice to know that today is going to be a particularly thick day and not attempt to deep throat. Or, alternatively, that we are on a thin day and taking him all in will be an easy task. But it doesn't look like there are any predictors. Oh, well.

Back