Feelings- masturbation edition

IARainman

Literotica Guru
Anyone, male or female like the feeling of masturbating more than actually cumming?

I love the feeling of getting hard, sometimes immediate, sometimes takes some time. I love the feeling of my thickness, especially when it’sa thicker day. I love the feeling when I start to rub and my cock is tender from previous play, being careful and getting past the discomfort into full arousal.

Sometimes cumming leads immediately to the realization that those feelings are gone for a while.

Anyone else?

Sorry about the off topic.

There are thicker and thinner days? 😯
Is there a way for a partner to predict which one is it going to be today? I mean predict before the full erection is on.
For me, it depends on the arousal levels. Some days it's just a "rub one out kinda day" and others, it's a "IF I DONT THIS NOW MY COCK IS GOING TO EXPLODE" hence having a thicker day

😂

For me, it depends on the arousal levels. Some days it's just a "rub one out kinda day" and others, it's a "IF I DONT THIS NOW MY COCK IS GOING TO EXPLODE" hence having a thicker day

😂
Got it! Thank you 🤣

Is there a way for a partner to predict which one is it going to be today? I mean predict before the full erection is on.
Hmmm, I think days when I’m more tender from use earlier or the day before, feel thicker. Maybe it’s swelling. Also if it’s been a while, but it’s not something I can systematically control.

Anyone, male or female like the feeling of masturbating more than actually cumming?
I can't say "more" every time, but it's always at least as much as actually cumming. Just the feeling of being hard and the sensation of building towards the orgasm is delicious. That's why I always prefer a long, drawn out session if I have the time.

I can't say "more" every time, but it's always at least as much as actually cumming. Just the feeling of being hard and the sensation of building towards the orgasm is delicious. That's why I always prefer a long, drawn out session if I have the time.
Me too. Cock ring on and enjoy the the drawn out sensations to the orgasm

I edge ALL the time, for 4-5 even 6 hours, sometimes over several days, although the experience is totally different at the end of a 30 day edge

I love a long masturbation session when I can focus on the feelings building all over my body.
My breathing getting faster and deeper.
Moans escaping my mouth.
My eyelids drooping and shutting.
I love to feel my toes tingling and the goosebumps on my legs.
My legs quivering and my hands shaking.

i know what you mean. i also like the feeling of getting harder, playing with my slippery glans after a first drop of precum shows off. Gently stroking and edging for a while and when you can't return anymore and you feel how the semen starts to move under pressure and ends in a horny explosion of sperm. love that

I love the feeling of getting hard, sometimes immediate, sometimes takes some time. I love the feeling of my thickness, especially when it’sa thicker day. I love the feeling when I start to rub and my cock is tender from previous play, being careful and getting past the discomfort into full arousal.

Sometimes cumming leads immediately to the realization that those feelings are gone for a while.

Anyone else?
I can’t say I like it more than cumming, but rubbing my clit and getting so close and then sticking my fingers or dildo in (depends on my mood) to fuck myself a little before returning to my clit… usually makes my orgasm and squirt a bit more intense.

And I like when I’m kind of horny, and barely wet, but as I play, my fingers get more and more wet… I love that

Not necessarily masturbation, but the feeling of arousal, especially if something made me really horny, but I'm trying to edge. Though stroking it without cumming feels nice too. Even I'm experiencing severe blue balls, sometimes I like to just keep myself aroused. More often then not I'll just cum even if I'm not that horny, or cum after an already big one because something really turned me on, sometimes multiple times in a row. But I've been trying to edge and keep myself horny more frequently. I love the feeling of it, even though sometimes it makes it very difficult to concentrate on tasks or fall asleep.

Oh yeah, I definitely have those. Our dicks can grow much larger than we realize. For example, on average my erections usually range between 5.8 to 6.25 inches. However, under the right conditions I measure 7 inches (my head alone measures at 2 inches) and get pretty thick, though I've never measured my girth. And honestly, I think I could grow even bigger under the right conditions.

As for being able to predict his bigger days, I would say NO. I can't even predict my bigger days, because I never know when I will encounter or imagine something that will turn me on that much. Usually it happens at random, but there have been a few occasions where I was able to initiate it myself using my imagination, but you have to really want it to happened. You just have to get lucky.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I definitely have those. Our dicks can grow much larger than we realize. For example, on average my erections usually range between 5.8 to 6.25 inches. However, under the right conditions I measure 7 inches (my head alone measures at 2 inches) and get pretty thick, though I've never measured my girth. And honestly, I think I could grow even bigger under the right conditions.

As for being able to predict his bigger days, I would say NO. I can't even predict my bigger days, because I never know when I will encounter or imagine something that will turn me on that much. Usually it happens at random, but there have been a few occasions where I was able to initiate it myself using my imagination, but you have to really want it to happened. You just have to get lucky.
I am very much familiar with the fact that the length changes day to day. I didn't realize that the girth can change too.

The thought of masturbating gets me so excited, often more excited than the ending...the process of the thoughts in my head, imagining scenes, then finding my nipples get get erect through my clothes. Feeling that little ooze of juice on my underwear and the electric tingle inside. It all makes the pre-game so deliciously spicy. Then the act itself is also enough to make me burst right now. I like to take my time when I can. Get the room temp right and then get naked. Wear some nice underwear at first and stroke my skin slowly down my neck, down my chest and belly...and I do this until my skin is on fire and I can just feel that patch get wetter...I slip my underwear off (usually a wet mess) and really start to go between my legs. Legs open, knees bent, fingers moving and feeling all my warmth and wetness. That whole process feels like the first day of the holidays, the moment summer starts, the happiest memory. ❤

The thought of masturbating gets me so excited, often more excited than the ending...the process of the thoughts in my head, imagining scenes, then finding my nipples get get erect through my clothes. Feeling that little ooze of juice on my underwear and the electric tingle inside. It all makes the pre-game so deliciously spicy. Then the act itself is also enough to make me burst right now. I like to take my time when I can. Get the room temp right and then get naked. Wear some nice underwear at first and stroke my skin slowly down my neck, down my chest and belly...and I do this until my skin is on fire and I can just feel that patch get wetter...I slip my underwear off (usually a wet mess) and really start to go between my legs. Legs open, knees bent, fingers moving and feeling all my warmth and wetness. That whole process feels like the first day of the holidays, the moment summer starts, the happiest memory. ❤
OMG, is this ever fantastic, Anna! One of the loveliest descriptions I have ever read...
Erotic, poetic, transportive, transformative, and volcanically arousing. Luv what you wrote here!
Your delicious words make masturbating 'sound' every bit as good as it feels... mmm.

Such an arousing description!

A true aficionado. :heart:

I love edging for long periods of time. I do like to cum, but only after very long periods of edging. My wife controls my orgasms so I commonly go 3-4 weeks without cumming.

Lots of edging and masturbation tho.

And when I do cum - they are EXPLOSIVE and well worth the wait.

Beautifully put !

Back