Feeling mediocre at best now, and perhaps you do too?

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
But both of us strive for more, so let’s figure out together what to do. My sense is: just a bit of extra delight from each of us – directed to the other – and life will appear altogether differently. For what does it take, to make us feel truly great? I suppose passion and pleasure and joy when we wake up, mental and emotional support and some stimulation during the day, and kissing with affection before we fall asleep. THAT would be plenty enough for me. And I bet your dreams and desires are rather similar to mine.

So neither one of us is yearning for the moon; this extra delight we long for can come from any member of the opposite gender with just a bit more sensitivity than average. The challenges involved are low. After all, our spouses have become far too complacent for us by now.

Let’s face it, couples who wake up making love are mostly people who met a short while ago, and after a number of years, relationship fatigue is bound to set in. And how about mental support and stimulation? I bet only the most curious and caring couples practice this always. And affectionate kissing and/or making out at night? Well for this to happen, there has to exist affection in the first place, and it must exist in both of two people; one alone is not enough.

So when we come right down to it, you and I have a huge bonus going for us: we need these essentials, but we aren’t getting them. Or far too little of them. And yet we know how (relatively) easy they can happen.

So why don’t we simply start writing mails to each other? No need for elaborate ones, as long as we put some substance into each. So you will rejoice when you read mine, and I will somersault when I read yours. And who knows, maybe even more than the above will happen too, for the two of us, over time.

Last edited:
bumping my ad today since the title I chose for it is too bland and non-descript, unfortunately.

Back