Feel a bit silly posting this....

tenchikoi

Really Experienced
....but can't hurt to try. So, I'm looking to make new friends. Maybe even a best friend. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post such things. But a bit about me...I'm 47, bi, happily married with two cats. I have many interests/hobbies it's ridiculous. Though what I'm currently focused on is reading, gaming, cooking, arts/crafts, movies and model kits of various things. I have a full time job at our local hospital in house keeping and live in New Hampshire. I love to get to know all sorts of people so feel free to say hello. Not religious or political. Hope to hear from from folks soon. Thanks for reading. :)

If you're just looking for casual friendships, try logging into the chat rooms here... especially the "Literotica Lobby." Lots of folks there just "shootin' the breeze." (Of course, a lot of them are trolling for role-play or flirting.)

....but can't hurt to try. So, I'm looking to make new friends. Maybe even a best friend. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post such things. But a bit about me...I'm 47, bi, happily married with two cats. I have many interests/hobbies it's ridiculous. Though what I'm currently focused on is reading, gaming, cooking, arts/crafts, movies and model kits of various things. I have a full time job at our local hospital in house keeping and live in New Hampshire. I love to get to know all sorts of people so feel free to say hello. Not religious or political. Hope to hear from from folks soon. Thanks for reading. :)
Older M on Mass/NH border

Look foward to chatting and getting to know you.

Back