Feedback for my Story : Modern family Blacked

TZypher

Virgin
At the Moment this is the summary of what ive got :

Gloria tells claire her Yoga teacher Mr Jackson is behaving weird, spending more time with her then the other woman in the course and being a bit touchy. Claire says Gloria is probably imagining things and agrees on joining next weeks class to prove Gloria wrong (which in the long run will lead to mr jackson spending more time with claire which makes Gloria jealous + claire having sex with the yoga teacher). Before that tho, Manny, who has got a little crush on Gloria, Comes home with a black eye. He wont tell her what happened, but she says if it happens again shell take Action and do something about it. It does happen again and Gloria goes over to the Browns (mannys bully) house. But the parents are gone and only the bully, tyrone, is home. He blackmails (not sure how yet) Gloria into sucking him off and she Regrets it after wondering how she could fall for it.

This is not meant to be racist, all characters are over the age of 18.

I'm not sure what response you're seeking here. Usually Story Feedback is to talk about published stories. If you want help with a work in progress, I've found the Author's Hangout much more responsive.

Im new to literotica
Little advice. This is the third forum you've posted this idea. If you keep doing it the site mods will see it as spamming and you're going to get them removed.

Not being rude, just telling you how it works.

Being this is a idea/WIP the ideas forum is best suited for this.

Little advice. This is the third forum you've posted this idea. If you keep doing it the site mods will see it as spamming and you're going to get them removed.

Not being rude, just telling you how it works.

Being this is a idea/WIP the ideas forum is best suited for this.
Okay thank you, Ill stop. But u got redirected from one forum to the other

Back