Feature Request: add More New <category> link to category pages

RandAlThor66

Virgin
Please at least consider adding a "More New <category name>" link to the bottom of the "New <category name> Stories" section of each category page.

Similar to the "More Random <category name>" link at the bottom of the "Random <category name>" section.

This should link to a page that is sorted the same way as the "New Stories section" (Ie Date, descending), and should go back at least 14 days. Maybe a full month.

This would be especially useful since in my opinion you broke the search page by not allowing me to do a simple last 7 days or last month search in a category or several categories without entering something in the text box as well.

Ie you removed the ability to see a longer list of new stories if it's been a while since you've visited Literotica.com.

Thanks.

PS: Even if the search is "fixed", I think this would be a nice feature to have.

Ok, so this does exist in the new site design. I had forgotten that but was kindly reminded of that fact.

Two problems though. One, it's only seven days. If I'm away for longer, it still doesn't solve the fact that the search page no longer allows date range as the only criteria in searches. For no good reason that I can think of.

Also, I really don't like the new stories page. I've made this comment before on the site design feedback, and will be repeating it. But on a "Stories" page, the fact that the first actual stories links are at the very bottom of my 2560 x 1440 screen, and categories no longer even fits on the first page is incredibly annoying. An completely counter to how I, and I suspect most, users use the site.

I get that on the existing page there were entries above stories. But with the new design that needs to be re-considered since the new "buttons, are so much bigger than the style. Community, Resources and Shop should ALL be moved down below both Stories and Categories. Or at the very least, the orders should be a configurable user option.

Back