Favorite Pussy Type ....part IV

999006F.jpg

I’ve always been quite self conscious as I have very large inner labia. I’d be interested to know people’s thoughts as I’ve always thought most guys prefer the neater hidden look?
God I bet your pussy looks fabulous. I’m getting a bit stiff just imagining what you look like. I’m sure your pussy is great.

The ones I became most familiar with remain a few of my faves...names changed:

Angela: petite, buttoned up, shaved, blonde landing strip, enormous clit always looking for adventure, thoroughbred, strong grip, wet, sometimes squirted, and looked best swollen after a long session, or in those crazy black yoga pants.

Diane: fat plump lips, trimmed red hair, meaty dangling inner lips, delicious squirter, wonderfully sloppy, engorged, and beautiful from behind, or being revealed as she pulled down her thong.

Teloria: tiny slit, black kinky hair, bubble gum bright pink clit hiding under its hood, equally vibrant pink folds, and looked best with my fat cock being squeezed tightly inside if it.

Pauline: short cropped soft black hair, thin lips, fat long clit under its hood, wet, tasty, needy, and looked best above my face leaking my buddy's semen.

I would love to see your pussy and let you know what I

I’ve always been quite self conscious as I have very large inner labia. I’d be interested to know people’s thoughts as I’ve always thought most guys prefer the neater hidden look?
There are more nerve endings to make you feel good, right? I love the mouth feel of swollen, meaty labia.

They look more inviting, like they want sex all the time, unlike the clefts with everything hidden, like the sex has to be teased out and you can't tell if she is aroused.

It's just another type of endowment...a very sexy one.

The ones I became most familiar with remain a few of my faves...names changed:

Angela: petite, buttoned up, shaved, blonde landing strip, enormous clit always looking for adventure, thoroughbred, strong grip, wet, sometimes squirted, and looked best swollen after a long session, or in those crazy black yoga pants.

Diane: fat plump lips, trimmed red hair, meaty dangling inner lips, delicious squirter, wonderfully sloppy, engorged, and beautiful from behind, or being revealed as she pulled down her thong.

Teloria: tiny slit, black kinky hair, bubble gum bright pink clit hiding under its hood, equally vibrant pink folds, and looked best with my fat cock being squeezed tightly inside if it.

Pauline: short cropped soft black hair, thin lips, fat long clit under its hood, wet, tasty, needy, and looked best above my face leaking my buddy's semen.
I love the attention to detail and that you appreciate each pussy in it's own unique way. I think it would help a lot of women feel more relaxed about the way their pussys look and how they compare to others etc There's really no such thing as a universal model of the best pussy as it's all very subjective as you've highlighted.

Back