Favorite Fantasies that you masturbate to

I can't say it's a fantasy but it's definitely intriguing. A husband and wife that bring the neighbor girl or a girl from down the street into their bedroom for regular play time.

Attachments

• IMG_20171009_000416.jpg
    IMG_20171009_000416.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_000357.jpg
    IMG_20171009_000357.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_000323.jpg
    IMG_20171009_000323.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_000449.jpg
    IMG_20171009_000449.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
Some more of husband wife and neighbor girl fantasy

Attachments

• IMG_20171009_093531.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093531.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_093548.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093548.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_093609.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093609.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_093625.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093625.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_093649.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093649.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
Last ones. Going to try and find some husband wife and neighbor boy ones. Such a hot fantasy. I'm currently looking for an older sexy mature married couple for such fantasy.

Attachments

• IMG_20171009_093846.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093846.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_093713.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093713.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_093746.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093746.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20171009_093810.jpg
    IMG_20171009_093810.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
Being sub for a black man and white woman, she is in charge. She makes me suck him, and lick her to get them hot. Then when they start fucking, she makes him pull out to give me a taste, and lick her asshole when they are in a position I can do so.... She makes me lick his cock shaft and her clit as he is sliding in and out of her...when he has her legs in the air and her feet up, she makes me lick the soles of her feet as he is cumming in her, and then makes me clean up the mess from him and her, spending a loong time on her, making her cum several more times...and licking any mess off the sheets.....mmmm

My fantasies come about pretty organically and become mainstays for a few weeks or months at a time. Currently mine involves myself and my BBW wife (mid 50's) playing with our curvy daughter (early 30's) while on vacation in our hotel room. Both ladies have natural, pendulous breasts with very long nipples accentuated the fact that for our playtime they have bound the base of their tits with tight elastic bands. Among many activities our daughter gets creative and inserts each nipple, in turn into her mother's ass hole while my wife is rimming me. My wife clenches down as our girl slowly withdraws making for a long slow sexy fuck. She's facetiming a close up of it to me in real time. Then she turn the phone on herself, lifts her nipple to her mouth and winks at me while she sucks it. I cum HARD!

My fantasies come about pretty organically and become mainstays for a few weeks or months at a time. Currently mine involves myself and my BBW wife (mid 50's) playing with our curvy daughter (early 30's) while on vacation in our hotel room. Both ladies have natural, pendulous breasts with very long nipples accentuated the fact that for our playtime they have bound the base of their tits with tight elastic bands. Among many activities our daughter gets creative and inserts each nipple, in turn into her mother's ass hole while my wife is rimming me. My wife clenches down as our girl slowly withdraws making for a long slow sexy fuck. She's facetiming a close up of it to me in real time. Then she turn the phone on herself, lifts her nipple to her mouth and winks at me while she sucks it. I cum HARD!

I'm assuming you've seen your daughter nude? Are you nudists?

showing the wife off to drunk college boys at the pool while on vacation. Starts while rubbing sun screen on her and I gaze over and watch 3 guys watching me, they start to stare so I roll her over and rub the inside of her legs and spread them wide open and pull her bottoms to one side showing them her pussy!
I invite them over to see how a real woman taste..I hold her legs while the 3 of them take turns licking her to orgasm.

Several. The latest is of my wife teaching a trio of young college guys how good sex can really be with an experienced woman.

Will be easy we moved today and these 3 super cool and chill blk guys moved my wife and I into our new home they were all in good shape and muscular and the thought of them fucking my blond 44yo milf wife had me hard all day the best was when they moved our bed and I saw one pick up my wife's thong from 2 nights ago when we fucked. It had fell behind the head board. He pice it up smelled it and pocketed it. I was so fucking hard he was super nice to my wife all day. Just thinking of his huge black cock and his 2 coworkers fucking my wife allover our bed and furniture all hot and sweaty mmmmmmmm I'm gonna cum now!

Very VERY HOTT fantasy! I'd love to grab your blonde wife and have a go as well. We should talk.

Past three and foursomes we've had as well as watching her suck and fuck them . Oh yea, and other women from my past experiences .

Some young ladies from my choir all together in their dressing room and chatting leisurely about their bodies and their sexuality... I'm listening and stroking - and finally am allowed to come all over Aylin's firm tits! :)

I have a common one. Virgin. So I always like to pretend im being forced to have sex, whether im unconscious or using it as currency or attacked and dragged into a nearby bush. For whatever reason its always rough. I guess its the idea of the last shred of my innocence being stripped away from me.

showing the wife off to drunk college boys at the pool while on vacation. Starts while rubbing sun screen on her and I gaze over and watch 3 guys watching me, they start to stare so I roll her over and rub the inside of her legs and spread them wide open and pull her bottoms to one side showing them her pussy!
I invite them over to see how a real woman taste..I hold her legs while the 3 of them take turns licking her to orgasm.

Very hot!! Then invite them back to our hotel room!!

I have a common one. Virgin. So I always like to pretend im being forced to have sex, whether im unconscious or using it as currency or attacked and dragged into a nearby bush. For whatever reason its always rough. I guess its the idea of the last shred of my innocence being stripped away from me.

My fantasy would be to meet bootie shaking her bootie unconsciously, so naturally and unconsciously salacious, in a lonesome, at night just too quiet street, feel her arm and breast shiver and tremble in my firm grip, and lift her chin and thus force her eyes to meet mine in the shimmering, flickering light of a street lamp. I then put a finger on her mouth lips to make her be quiet, and she feels without me being violent she needs to be very silent. And is even more shy and anxious. And when she tries to escape, she feels my weight, lies on the floor between two houses in the very dark, has my strong hand on and in her mouth faster than she could do a step away ...

My husband on top of me fucking me at a slow pace. My hands sliding up and down his chest teasing his nipples. I look up at him and tell him to guess who I ran into today while shopping? He has no clue and I tell him our old friend, Shawna, a sexy redheaded neighbor from years ago with whom we had one of our first threesomes. Shes divorced, again, and moved back to the area. I feel his cock swell a bit more and his pace quickens. The memories are as hot to him as they are to me. With that, our bedroom door opens and she walks in, completely naked and crawls on the bed..........

Fucking my dream guy in the bathroom at his parents house during a huge party. I'm not an exhibitionist but the thrill would be a high all on it's own.

while cupping and massaging my breasts I fantasize about having them much bigger and full of milk...:eek:

Back