Facts that destroy Toxic Masculinity Theory right at its roots.

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
Toxic Masculinity theory fails on its first premise: the word masculinity. Masculinity is a construct. It is nothing more than a set of stereotypes associated with males, usually negative ones like domestic violence, rape and harassment. In an age where femininity is recognized as something to be defined by the individual, feminists are eager to broadly define masculinity for men, and assign it all the worst contexts. Full stop. The entire toxic masculinity narrative gets beheaded by that fact alone.

But there is also the second fatal flaw, the fact that feminists define toxic masculinity, at its base, as the consequences of institutionalized sexism based on the male power structure. When in reality, matriarchies are also demonstrably sexist. Most currently existing matriarchal societies, like the Mosuo in China, have women in absolute control of property. At least two such societies exclude men from their territory entirely - well, except for one, which now allows them on the weekends. All-female workplaces are notorious for toxic behavior, including bullying. And let's not forget toxic leaders like Catherine the Great, Teresa May and Margaret Thatcher. Women seek power/authority/control as much as men, power is not a male-centered thing, and like men they will step over their own to get it. Imagine that: men and women aren't that all different. And the desire for power/control/authority didn't come from Patriarchy. It comes because of resource scarcity.

Finally, the third most fatal flaw in toxic masculinity theory is that the idea that men must be physically and mentally strong somehow came from Patriarchy. It actually comes from pre-Patriarchal, pre-Agricultural times when males were the ones who needed to be strong enough to protect females - something you see all across the animal kingdom, with few exceptions. (In those exceptions, the male gets eaten by the female, or the male gets run out of the tribe by the females, like the Hyena.) Weak males have never been tolerated by male or female humans, and this is independent of any Patriarchy. Women have always valued strong, dominant males over other men - this is the alpha male concept that feminists like to deny the existence of. This is all where machisimo evolved from, not Patriarchy, a plague which came way later.

Masculinity is no more toxic than Femininity. There is only toxic humanity.

PS: bite me, feminists. :cool: You mad, bros?

Toxic Masculinity theory fails on its first premise: the word masculinity. Masculinity is a construct. It is nothing more than a set of stereotypes associated with males, usually negative ones like domestic violence, rape and harassment. In an age where femininity is recognized as something to be defined by the individual, feminists are eager to broadly define masculinity for men, and assign it all the worst contexts. Full stop. The entire toxic masculinity narrative gets beheaded by that fact alone.

But there is also the second fatal flaw, the fact that feminists define toxic masculinity, at its base, as the consequences of institutionalized sexism based on the male power structure. When in reality, matriarchies are also demonstrably sexist. Most currently existing matriarchal societies, like the Mosuo in China, have women in absolute control of property. At least two such societies exclude men from their territory entirely - well, except for one, which now allows them on the weekends. All-female workplaces are notorious for toxic behavior, including bullying. And let's not forget toxic leaders like Catherine the Great, Teresa May and Margaret Thatcher. Women seek power/authority/control as much as men, power is not a male-centered thing, and like men they will step over their own to get it. Imagine that: men and women aren't that all different. And the desire for power/control/authority didn't come from Patriarchy. It comes because of resource scarcity.

Finally, the third most fatal flaw in toxic masculinity theory is that the idea that men must be physically and mentally strong somehow came from Patriarchy. It actually comes from pre-Patriarchal, pre-Agricultural times when males were the ones who needed to be strong enough to protect females - something you see all across the animal kingdom, with few exceptions. (In those exceptions, the male gets eaten by the female, or the male gets run out of the tribe by the females, like the Hyena.) Weak males have never been tolerated by male or female humans, and this is independent of any Patriarchy. Women have always valued strong, dominant males over other men - this is the alpha male concept that feminists like to deny the existence of. This is all where machisimo evolved from, not Patriarchy, a plague which came way later.

Masculinity is no more toxic than Femininity. There is only toxic humanity.

PS: bite me, feminists. :cool: You mad, bros?

I like how you went on a personal rant and then asked people to come at you. Like anyone is going to read your book and then actually care to respond.

I like how you went on a personal rant and then asked people to come at you. Like anyone is going to read your book and then actually care to respond.
Correction: I just armed every feminist critic with a strategic nuclear weapon. Why would I ASK someone to come at me when there's no shortage of trash talkers on here?

Nah I'm taunting people. No one can dismantle what I wrote.

Back