Explosions at Ariana Grande Concert

Someone wanna tell me why FGB is on Iggy? Seems a decent fella to me...:confused:

I think there was some jealousy about his Sybian. (And I had to look the damn thing up again because I wanted to type Symbian, which is computer nerdery and not sexy at all to most people).

The voice of reason. Thank you. If we all threw temper tantrums every time multiple threads about the same topic got started......

Interesting timing given Trump's current agenda overseas. Of course, I'm sure it was purely coincidental as an attack like this was likely well-planned in advance. I am just curious to see what, if any, changes we see in his schedule.

Oh, the terrorist HAD to do something! I was expecting it and I'm would bet that it's not over yet!

Death and Fear is the only tools they have to try and control people whom do not believe as they do. and many that do...

I think there was some jealousy about his Sybian. (And I had to look the damn thing up again because I wanted to type Symbian, which is computer nerdery and not sexy at all to most people).

I'm on IGGY?:confused:

How am I supposed to know? I get ignored more than a little bit without being on Iggy but after the first ten years or so you get use to it!:)

A guy with a Sybian?

I'm suspecting he'd have to beat all the gals off with a stick( figuratively of course!)

:D

This theory "People are posting here because X is on ignore" is utter nonsense.

The word "Explosions" made this thread title more eye catching and sensationalistic, after which other posters go with the greater nomber of posts.

This theory "People are posting here because X is on ignore" is utter nonsense.

The word "Explosions" makes this thread title more eye catching and sensationalistic, after which the rest go with the greater nomber of posts.

What are YOU adding, figa di Gorgonzola? :confused:

[QUOTi a, E=Ms_Ann;85811182]You do realize you probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning?[/QUOTE]

I don't give a fuck about who had what post first...It is still a really messed up thing to do. I do not know how to process this. I am so sad about the behavior or people that can discount others lives so easily. Why? What is your point?

[QUOTi a, E=Ms_Ann;85811182]You do realize you probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning?

I don't give a fuck about who had what post first...It is still a really messed up thing to do. I do not know how to process this. I am so sad about the behavior or people that can discount others lives so easily. Why? What is your point?[/QUOTE]

Have another glass of Riesling. :)

I'm on IGGY?:confused:

How am I supposed to know? I get ignored more than a little bit without being on Iggy but after the first ten years or so you get use to it!:)

And yet here you are being an adult and others are trying to make it a big deal instead of focusing on the topic at hand. Amazing. ;)

Since I only pay for basic cable I only get CNN and Fox and I'd rather have a root canal than watch Fox but CNN is speculating suicide bomber and a name by the morning. Of course, they're also talking about body parts still at the scene. How macabre.

Unlike you, Bert, that's not a big deal, to me.

I'm very clear about my age.. not exactly Harry Reems material, am I? :D

Who said anything about age? I think it goes without saying that blowing people up is a bad thing yet you felt it necessary to say so. The only people that seem to read your stuff are the wannabees that dwell in the lounge, you know, your buds that troll my cancer thread? :)

Last edited:
That's the problem. He missed the point and did it literally and now they won't come around any more.

Why tf are you feeding into all this? You're not like them.
I might look to some posters like a splitter or a lame wannabe white knight or attention seeker or whatever,
But I like FGB, a lot.

He posted some great things. He obviously knows a lot about humanistic- existential philosophy and psychology.
I'd hate to see him post less often because of such nonsense.

Why tf are you feeding into all this? You're not like them.
I might look to some posters like a splitter or a lame wannabe white knight or attention seeker or whatever,
But I like FGB, a lot.

He posted some great things. He obviously knows a lot about humanistic- existential philosophy and psychology.
I'd hate to see him post less often because of such nonsense.

That and 10 ex-wives qualifies him for Sainthood. :)

No way would I put FGB on the igg, I liked the used Sybian story!

That and 10 ex-wives qualifies him for Sainthood. :)

Well, that adds a bit of spice too.

He's well read, and human and a bit quirky too.
I like him even more for that. I hate the "Look at me, I'm so perfect" Blurt types.

"Manchester Arena, with a capacity of 21,000, is Europe’s largest indoor arena. The blast Monday night was immediately reminiscent of the terror that hit Paris in 2015."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...iana-grande-concert-britain-article-1.3186874

I suppose, that people relaxed after years had passed, since the massacre at the heavy metal concert.

Mourners gather in Paris 1 month after terror attacks
December 14, 2015

"Mourners congregated in front of the Bataclan concert hall in eastern Paris, where 89 people were killed last month, laying flowers and candles at the site."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/mourners-gather-paris-1-month-terror-attacks-article-1.2464983

Back