Explosions at Ariana Grande Concert

Sad that kids have to think about these things at large venues. As kids, it was never a worry when we were growing up.

She is a singer. Her venue is teens mostly. This world is really fucked up.

Why would someone want to blow her up?

I dont think they were aiming at her, just whoever they could kill in the name of whatever group they are supporting.... fucked up world, ya get it?

I dont think they were aiming at her, just whoever they could kill in the name of whatever group they are supporting.... fucked up world, ya get it?

Terry Gilliam called it back in 1985.

Now is now. This is so messed up. I have a lot of events coming up that would dwarf the amount of people at her concert. I don't care.

I am going anyway. FUCK TERRORISTS

You do realize you probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning?

Common sense and general forum etiquette across the web when it comes to serious topics.

Common sense and general forum etiquette across the web when it comes to serious topics.

Then quit acting like a petulant child in this thread and continue to focus your energy on bumping the other thread.

It is pretty much common sense that the GB is a free for all, there is no moderator here, and that etiquette really does not apply.

You're also welcome to put me on ignore.

It's hard to believe you could smuggle a sizable explosive into a concert venue in 2017. Arte can't even bring her purse to Ohio State games anymore. Possible accomplice(s) in security?

Also, one wonders how many of the deaths and injuries were caused by panic.

Meh.

I don't care as long as the word goes out.

I pray for mercy for the innocent and to hell and damnation for our common enemies e.g. terrorist!

The voice of reason. Thank you. If we all threw temper tantrums every time multiple threads about the same topic got started......

Interesting timing given Trump's current agenda overseas. Of course, I'm sure it was purely coincidental as an attack like this was likely well-planned in advance. I am just curious to see what, if any, changes we see in his schedule.

Back