Ever met in real?

Glamguy7

Experienced
As one more year approaches, I wonder how many people met in real from here? Perhaps love bloomed. Perhaps they fulfilled their biggest fantasies with each other. Maybe they found beautiful friendships. Or perhaps they found that the real person was better/worse than their online persona???

Perhaps some wish to meet soon. Share your story. Maybe that will inspire many like me...:)

I'm not sure about Lit, maybe one lady...Back in the day, before there were so many bots and scammers, I met a few on other adult sites (AFF, ALT, Matchmaker, etc.). Also, ICQ used to have a few good groups where you could find people with similar tastes. Finally, I met a few women on either Yahoo personals, in YIM adult chat rooms, or on Craigslist personals, all of which are now defunct. Most became ongoing things, but some were just one-night stands. Most at least started off as simple hook ups, but some were downright freaky, and fun...

I came close once years ago. Had a meeting planned, but unfortunately she had something I don't even remember come up. We kept chatting for a while, but the meeting never happened.

I came close once years ago. Had a meeting planned, but unfortunately she had something I don't even remember come up. We kept chatting for a while, but the meeting never happened.

I had that happen to me a couple of times. Understandable. People when confronted with the reality back out. It's a door you can't close once you've opened it.

I've met one. She had gorgeous breasts I got to massage and suckle for hours, and she said my cock and cum tasted even better than she expected. Hopefully we get a chance to meet up again. 😃

Not here, but we met online long ago and shared 13 years of wonderful meetings and a total of 16 years of joy together. . The greatest of love stories until she passed away from covid.
Thanks for sharing @NEthingGoze . This is so inspiring. 16 years of joy and connection - You truly are blessed!!! Three cheers to this love story. I am also sorry for your loss:(.

Back