Erotic pics and stuff in monochrome and colour

Status
Not open for further replies.
We drove to the beach yesterday for our first dip of the season; the water was still pretty cool but the day on the sand was warm and still. It was terrific.

attachment.php

Move over Botticelli - the birth of Venus has nothing on you!
Botticelli-The-Birth-of-Venus-c.-1482.jpg

Last edited:
We drove to the beach yesterday for our first dip of the season; the water was still pretty cool but the day on the sand was warm and still. It was terrific.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

absolutely stunning! love the beauty in the surf theme... and in monochrome as well. great work capturing vanessa's pure beauty and you can tell the water was a bit cool... what a lovely set of pics of a truly stunning woman.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
I see the sexy siren is beck in the water... Beautiful

Vanessa, I wanted to comment on your excellent recent beach photographs. The fall of your hair down your well toned back is very erotic with strong sensuality. But the shot Richard caught where the swell of your breast is visible from a quartering rear angle brings it all together into rare glamour. Here’s hoping the day at the beach was as enjoyable as I hope it was.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I love this set Vanessa!

Your beauty and the beach are a wonderful combination. Thanks for sharing those great images! :heart:

Oh frabjous day. You continue to amaze us these are up there with your very best and way above the best of the rest.

attachment.php

Oh Richard, how could you? The breasts are beautiful, no doubt about that, we could have had them and Vanessa's beautiful face.

That last pic is just beautiful.
Rarely looked as inviting as when you are natural like this...I've missed looking at you.
:rose:

Looking magnificent as always, Vanessa.

Many thanks, John.

I thought that the log photo may have been before the dip, but noticed your hair is wetter than the second. The erect nipples are a good indication of the water's temperature. Can I give you a brisk rub down? to prevent you getting a chill, of course.

Yes indeed re the temperature .. it's always pretty chilly at this time of year, but worth the discomfort!
... Oh and the rub down would be the perfect antidote. :cattail:

Move over Botticelli - the birth of Venus has nothing on you!

:D ... looks like my hair has to grow just a little more .. lol

absolutely stunning! love the beauty in the surf theme... and in monochrome as well. great work capturing vanessa's pure beauty and you can tell the water was a bit cool... what a lovely set of pics of a truly stunning woman.

.. it was cold Heath .. but I was determined to get a dose of salt water on my skin, and it's done wonders!
Thank you for your compliments to both of us.

Looks terrific. Especially you!

Thank you wilderness!

I see the sexy siren is beck in the water... Beautiful

:) ... it's been waaaaay too long!

So nice to see all of you again, Vanessa. Such a natural sexy woman. :rose

It's nice to hear from you, Meddle.

Vanessa, I wanted to comment on your excellent recent beach photographs. The fall of your hair down your well toned back is very erotic with strong sensuality. But the shot Richard caught where the swell of your breast is visible from a quartering rear angle brings it all together into rare glamour. Here’s hoping the day at the beach was as enjoyable as I hope it was.

It was a wonderful day, Tnman .. the weather couldn't have been more perfect, and we had our little stretch to ourselves for most of the time we were there.
Thanks very much for your thoughtful compliments.

I love this set Vanessa!

Your beauty and the beach are a wonderful combination. Thanks for sharing those great images! :heart:

That's nice to read, Iam ... because I'm very fond of the beach.

Oh frabjous day. You continue to amaze us these are up there with your very best and way above the best of the rest.

Thanks so much, Nick. :)

V you sexy beach bunny!

Hehehe .. thanks Seamus!

Oh Richard, how could you? The breasts are beautiful, no doubt about that, we could have had them and Vanessa's beautiful face.

... adding a bit of intrigue ...

Gorgeous as always

Thank you, jc. :)

That last pic is just beautiful.
Rarely looked as inviting as when you are natural like this...I've missed looking at you.
:rose:

Hello P ... natural is certainly my preference, especially when it's warm enough. Nice to hear from you again.

Lady you are hot. Great pictures as always. Still the hottest women on the net.:rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great Pics V&R love to see your beautiful surrounding and sexy V set in the surrounding 😎

Lovely

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Always lovely to see you on the beach Vanessa

Vanessa, so glad to see you back on the beach. As it gets colder here in the states, seeing your lovely body gives me a...hardening resolve...to get through the winter.

And thanks Richard for the great shots!

I would likely drown if I saw a sexy goddess such as yourself swimming in the same water as i was in.

YES!!! You're back in the water, looking tempting as usual. I promise to drop by more often now that my favorite water nymph has returned. Regards to Richard. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

So the local news was wondering why men of all ages were running to the beach with nets and your the reason why V! :rose:

Spring

V, the only consolation I take from summer being over is knowing its your first day of Spring. Hope it's a great one!

xox
Julie

Let's get this thread back to the first page.

Thanks as always V&R for the great photography!!

Lady you are hot. Great pictures as always. Still the hottest women on the net.:rose

I'm very flattered, SL .. thank you. :)

Great Pics V&R love to see your beautiful surrounding and sexy V set in the surrounding

It's certainly one of my favourite surroundings AS .. just wish we could visit it more often! Many thanks.

Always lovely to see you on the beach Vanessa

thanks Archie .. it's like a second home to me ..

Vanessa, so glad to see you back on the beach. As it gets colder here in the states, seeing your lovely body gives me a...hardening resolve...to get through the winter.

And thanks Richard for the great shots!

You're very welcome Luvto ... we'll see if we can keep you entertained all winter then ...

I would likely drown if I saw a sexy goddess such as yourself swimming in the same water as i was in.

... sounds like I'd have to come over and resuscitate you SH ...

YES!!! You're back in the water, looking tempting as usual. I promise to drop by more often now that my favorite water nymph has returned. Regards to Richard. :rose: :rose: :rose :rose

Well it's always lovely to hear from you BFTL, so that's good news. Richard and I both send our best.

So the local news was wondering why men of all ages were running to the beach with nets and your the reason why V! :rose:

:D .. thanks Seamus .... I've never been caught in a net before - sounds like it could be fun though ... :devil:

V, the only consolation I take from summer being over is knowing its your first day of Spring. Hope it's a great one!

xox
Julie

Hi Julie .. thank you .. and yes, we're hoping for some good weather too, so fingers crossed ...

Let's get this thread back to the first page.

Thanks as always V&R for the great photography!!

Many thanks Cpl. :)

Great photo's V and R. Thank you.

You're very welcome Dreamliner. :)

hello Vanessa

toujours magnifique !

Merci beaucoup, Doctuer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back