Enjoying the new bidet

thebeesknees

Literotica Guru
So we just got a new bidet for the master bedroom toilet and I was a little apprehensive about it at first but then this happened….my wife comes out of the bathroom and says she likes the way the warm water feels on her tushy! So not wanting to pass up a slow pitch I asked her what she likes about it, she says that it gives her sensations she has never had….so I ask her if she would like even more pleasant sensations back there and she says that might be fun. Make a long story short after some slow easy play she is really getting into this, she has never been interested in anal play before. Lots of lube and a lot of finger play and she is wanting to incorporate this into our sex lives. She has even asked if we could try anal sex!!! WOW I should have purchased one of these years ago. So at this point I’m experiencing the biggest hardest cock I’ve had in years, a whole ( no pun intended) new area of our sex lives is opening up in front of me. Any advice for our first time at this, I know lots of lube is the rule but other than that I sure as hell don’t want to ruin this for us, what advice is out here?

Get the proper equipment to clean up back there (unless you are into scat play) and get some butt plugs to warm her up.

I saw this thread and was immediately reminded of the following story, which I hope you'll forgive me telling.
A young history buff was visiting France for the first time with a tour group taking in all the WW II sites. He was a bit of a know-it-all who was starting to get on everyone else's nerves, so one day at a hotel he asked another tour member what the heck this Bidet was he heard mentioned. "Bidet? Oh, that's D-Day minus two." He got a good laughing at when he told everyone that Eisenhower almost had to postpone the landings on "Bidet" because of bad weather!

Lube up her ass and hour fingers. Slowly stretch her and get her used to girth by adding a 2nd finger and separating them inside her.
I use a plug for warm up.
On the plug, I lube with preparation H for the anesthetic. I don't feel the stretch as much.
And I love anal.

Also try it yourself. If you have an open mind about it I promise you will enjoy ass play and it is a good way to figure out what works.

Listen to the recipient, if they say stop, STOP and ease back, they must be in control.

Listen to the recipient, if they say stop, STOP and ease back, they must be in control.
Don’t use STOP or NO as words to stop, but a safe-word. NO & STOP are automatic words. Let your partner know that you’re going to stop if you say for example “pineapple” so your partner can try to consciously push the limit and not as a automatic reaction (but you need to stop immediately if your partner says the **safe-word** (maybe make a test to show your commitment to stop, but not with the word **STOP**)

My ex-gf's was "Stop". I tried to explain that it's not an ideal word, but she came back with, "If you don't stop when I say to, I'll tear your dick off and shove it up your ass." And she would've done it...lol

My ex-gf's was "Stop". I tried to explain that it's not an ideal word, but she came back with, "If you don't stop when I say to, I'll tear your dick off and shove it up your ass." And she would've done it...lol
Well in that case, I won’t disagree with her… I am too emotionally attached to my dick lol

The better cleaning you get with a bidet also makes you feel better about including your bum in sex.
I always wash afterwards if I use the loo, and I don't feel right if I don't.
The comments about internal cleaning also apply, but it takes a while and isn't always effective.

So we just got a new bidet for the master bedroom toilet and I was a little apprehensive about it at first but then this happened….my wife comes out of the bathroom and says she likes the way the warm water feels on her tushy! So not wanting to pass up a slow pitch I asked her what she likes about it, she says that it gives her sensations she has never had….so I ask her if she would like even more pleasant sensations back there and she says that might be fun. Make a long story short after some slow easy play she is really getting into this, she has never been interested in anal play before. Lots of lube and a lot of finger play and she is wanting to incorporate this into our sex lives. She has even asked if we could try anal sex!!! WOW I should have purchased one of these years ago. So at this point I’m experiencing the biggest hardest cock I’ve had in years, a whole ( no pun intended) new area of our sex lives is opening up in front of me. Any advice for our first time at this, I know lots of lube is the rule but other than that I sure as hell don’t want to ruin this for us, what advice is out here?
Let her take control until you both are used to it. Lay back and let her control penetration. She may enjoy it more and will possibly incorporate it easier! It’s so damn hot letting her guide you in too, so enjoy!

I got a bidet seat for my toilet about two years ago. Love the clean both front and back. When we end up back at my place and it is about to go down, I excuse myself and give myself a nice deep clean. My unit has a mode that sends a strong stream up and into me for over three minutes. It might as well be an enema because when it's done, I am clean and relaxed.

I told my man that he should give it a try which he did and I rewarded him with some intense backdoor play. Now when we are getting ready, it's a race to see how can get cleaner in hopes of getting a visitor knocking at the back door.

I too own a Bidet at home! Has been a new experience for me but my GF insisted that we buy one like 2 years ago. Since then everything feel cleaner indeed!
As for the anal thing, lube, fingers and PATIENCE. After around 20 min of prep, usually i can get 2 fingers inside of her most of the time and its the last step before anal penetration by Cock. I recommend you try "her on top" positions so she can "sit" on "you" on her own and feel more control. Its how we were able to really incorporate Anal in our sex life! :)

ANAL 101
For anal play I will suggest to start slow, and make it so pleasurable that can’t be avoided. Rimming is the definite way. If you want to, deep rimming (no need for lube, since the saliva will keep everything continously lubbed) will open the door for fingering, use lube or the rimming would have lost any effect. Once you can insert a minimum of 2 fingers, you can penetrate. Butt plugs can be another good option, so the pain scareness factor gets less and less a factor to avoid anal.
There are 3 main factors why people are scared about anal: is painful (if you don’t use lube, or you rush it). It’s dirty (is you wash it, have an enema and the;wash the area and rim). The anus will stay open and poop will come out all the time without being able to control it (a very thin training butt plug or one finger will show that’s not true).
In case that the receiver suffers from hemorrhoids, it will take much more to dilate the anus rosebud, but it’s not an impediment…
The warm bidet also relax the anus. If you use a hand shower, a similar effect cal be achieved…

As per penetration, the first times you can start with the receiver sideways (like when you sleep on one side) not top or bottom… sitting might not be the best option if the receiver is heavy and/or is not good at squatting…

Last edited:
If she likes a hot warm spray under pressure on her pussy, why don't you save on water consumption and use your cock. You can then release the pressure on your bursting bladder at the same time.

Back