Electric cars.

Which is why it has an electrical shock warning.

It's like you're stupid and enjoy being that way.

Yeah, the world is held hostage to asshole bottom feeder attorneys like you - obdurate pricks who will hold any position that can scratch up a dime while costing society billions while providing no tangible benefits.

You are a parasite.

Bizarrely, the cars are still piling up in European ports even with the "new" battery tech.

And they're still burning while sitting in the lots.

I have zero stake in the outcome. All I'm saying is that battery tech isn't stable and the proof is in the pudding. There's so much proof that Hertz just dumped it's EV fleet.

You’re an idiot.

You have no idea why Hertz made that decision. Sure it was economics, but what were the actual considerations? What are the biases of your information sources?

Chargers? It’s faster turn around for a rental to fuel up with gas than to recharge. How much have they invested so far in infrastructure? Do you think they’re done with that? Mechanics in short supply? Do you think none are being trained?

Relax and retire and let the smart people figure things out. Oops, still paying off the mortgage you had to take up to buy your wife out of the Marin house? Or did she get the house and you had to buy another? 😢

You’re an idiot.

You have no idea why Hertz made that decision. Sure it was economics, but what were the actual considerations? What are the biases of your information sources?

Chargers? It’s faster turn around for a rental to fuel up with gas than to recharge. How much have they invested so far in infrastructure? Do you think they’re done with that? Mechanics in short supply? Do you think none are being trained?

Relax and retire and let the smart people figure things out. Oops, still paying off the mortgage you had to take up to buy your wife out of the Marin house? 😢

dudly, Hertz issued a press release giving their reasons for the decision. If you weren't so fixated on trying to prove you're something you're not you'd be better informed.

Yeah, the world is held hostage to asshole bottom feeder attorneys like you - obdurate pricks who will hold any position that can scratch up a dime while costing society billions while providing no tangible benefits.

You are a parasite.

Sure. OSHA and everyone else in the electrical industry are just obdurate pricks in it for the money.

Unlike solar electrical contractors who advocate that people lay their unprotected dick skinners on live electrical contacts...

My "hot fence" runs 15 amps at 12 volts
Another person who fails to understand electricity. Animal fences use high voltage pulsed shocks (dc volts) triggered via a timing circuit and capacitors. The High voltage is required for the highly resistive hide of cattle etc. Your fence doesn't run at "15 amps". It runs at zero amps until something completes the circuit between the positive side and negative ( negative ground or wire depending upon the type of system). It then delivers a high voltage low current shock.

But hey you two uneducated idiots keep it up. I'm currently c&p ing your posts to use in a class I'll be hosting. To illustrate some common misunderstanding of how electricity works...

Sure it could. It could work at 3 volts dc....but hey keep showing how little you understand about E = I x R

3euxk7.jpg

Lol, someone just figured out how badly the fucked themselves yet again.

So sad, not sorry.
huh? I'm not the one showing off ignorance of electricity...but please continue your posting...*chuckles*

so what does E=IxR mean? whats the relationship, mr carbon water boy?

It probably wouldn't work at all if it were 56 volts DC...

If the voltage in the fence were only 56 it wouldn’t hurt a toddler.

Here’s the thing, two 1.5 volt batteries can power a capacitor and a coil that can provide a shock that a polar bear can feel - once it’s pushed it up to high voltage.

Every post you’ve made about electricity proves how ignorant you are. Keep testifying, counselor. You’re my best witness. 🤣

If the voltage in the fence were only 56 it wouldn’t hurt a toddler.

Here’s the thing, two 1.5 volt batteries can power a capacitor and a coil that can provide a shock that a polar bear can feel - once it’s pushed it up to high voltage.

Every post you’ve made about electricity proves how ignorant you are. Keep testifying, counselor. You’re my best witness. 🤣
I keep giving him the hint....E=IxR, he's just too stupid to look...

Oops, quick correction.

It was Briggs and Stratton who just bought LFP company Simpliphi, not Black and Deckar.

Battery fires are more difficult to extinguish. Water does nothing. Firefighters need special blankets to cover the entire car to stop airflow. If electric 18 wheelers become common, then firefighters might need cranes to apply the huge heavy blankets.

Back