**Election Wager 2018: RoryN versus lovecraft68 - who will leave for a year?**

RoryN

You're screwed.
Dems don't win the House majority: RoryN doesn't post on Literotica for another year, beginning sometime on January 1st, 2019.

Dems win the House majority: lovecraft68 doesn't post on Literotica for a year, beginning sometime on January 1st, 2019.

So, remember: get out and vote! ;)

CONTEST NOTES:

*Lame-ass semantic arguments - if any - do not and will not apply.

*Once again, I'm too proud of my abilities to torture deplorables as RoryN to post under any other user name, so I won't be posting using alts (which I do not use anyhow) if I should lose, and didn't post with alts during my last year off.

*As clearly seen below, lovecraft68 did not initially offer himself to be included in the wager when requesting I make another "year off" wager; I had to call him on it for him to agree. He always has been chickenshit, so you will have to decide if any "no alt" promise of his is legit. :cool:

The wager: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1488159
Hey Rory, any chance we can get another "I won't post for a year" if the democrats don't regain the majority?
Maybe.

Would you man up and make an offer to leave for a year if they do? :)
If you're in, I'm in.

Masturbate much?

di-P33B.gif

If you toss in not writing a fucked up story for a year about fucking family for that disgusting piece of shit.. It'd be a better proposal.

More reason to vote Democratic this year (as if anyone with a brain needed a reason).

Exactly. It's not much of a wager for him.

Well I've also been gone a while and I don't know everybody yet. I only know you because I like your avi.

Edit: I do know that he named himself after a xenophobic embarrassment. Who'd you name yourself after?

Exactly. It's not much of a wager for him.

It is and it isn't.

On the 'is' side unlike you I post in other forums, mostly the AH.

I also don't have any alts to post under like you did when you were playing the "Only Rory said he wouldn't post game" So if I lose I don't post period because I'm not creating one.

On the isn't?

I didn't post for just about six months last year while I was busy with other projects and was tired of the same old same old here(look it up, early July to the end of December)

So in the end this means a lot more to you than it does to me, because this forum isn't my life, just a fun place to tweak the blue and red goofballs depending on the topic.

So its an easy bet and if I win people here who don't know or don't like me will certainly thank me for another year of not seeing your name.

But I'll sweeten it for you. You lose you have until 12/31 to post away. I lose my last post will be in this thread congratulating you for being right so I'm giving you close to two extra months.

Game on.

Last edited:
Well I've also been gone a while and I don't know everybody yet. I only know you because I like your avi.

Edit: I do know that he named himself after a xenophobic embarrassment. Who'd you name yourself after?

I choose to look at him as the one of the most original and influential horror authors we've ever seen. Then again I don't spend my life looking for reasons to be offended or judging people based on the time they were raised in and the manner they were raised in.

That "If I was born in 1760 I would have never had slaves or been racist or etc..." is a load of shit. We're all products of our time and upbringing. The guy also had a seriously screwed up upbringing by two elderly aunts and many thought he was gay(which if he was you'd have a totally different opinion of him, now wouldn't you?)

Oh, sorry, I'm mixing facts into your mindless snowflake spew.

obligatory extra characters.

Also idk who lovecraft68 is.

Lovecraft is one of the more conservative folks here on Lit. (A Real conservative
as opposed to an opportunistic Trump conservative shitstain)
The reason he doesn't register on more peoples' radars is he seldom adopts or supports the looney tunes fringe ideals that many of the koolaid drinkers here espouse.

...yet he voted for Trump and so implicitly endorsed all the "fringe" ideas.

Now he comes here to bitch about Pence, SCOTUS, women's rights being taken away. Which HE supported with his vote.

He's a hypocrite and an enabler and a Deplorable by definition

Lovecraft is one of the more conservative folks here on Lit. (A Real conservative
as opposed to an opportunistic Trump conservative shitstain)
The reason he doesn't register on more peoples' radars is he seldom adopts or supports the looney tunes fringe ideals that many of the koolaid drinkers here espouse.

Hmm, I've never encountered such a thing as a racist male feminist until I got to the GB.

Things that make you go....

t7g18.jpg

I choose to look at him as the one of the most original and influential horror authors we've ever seen. Then again I don't spend my life looking for reasons to be offended or judging people based on the time they were raised in and the manner they were raised in.

That "If I was born in 1760 I would have never had slaves or been racist or etc..." is a load of shit. We're all products of our time and upbringing. The guy also had a seriously screwed up upbringing by two elderly aunts and many thought he was gay(which if he was you'd have a totally different opinion of him, now wouldn't you?)

Oh, sorry, I'm mixing facts into your mindless snowflake spew.

Dude was literally criticized for being a xenophobic shut-in during his lifetime, man. His wife left him over it because she was Jewish and he wrote a story about why you ought not have kids with Jews (he made them fish people in the story).

Like... this is not a "He was a product of his culture". He was legit batshit-level xenophobic and everyone around him called him on it, so he wound up not leaving his aunty's house for years.

Like... you have to know that if you like him enough to base your name off of him?

If you're literally trying to get poems rejected because your rejection letters say, "Dude you literally CAN'T call it 'On the Creation of Niggers,'- use some monkey symbolism or SOMETHING my dude, like I know we're ALL racist but Jesus fucking Christ." then... that's on you.

Also, are you trying to act like there aren't terrible gay folks? Being gay doesn't make you not racist like... get your ass on any gay dating site and look at the shit those dudes post. I didn't say he wasn't hot, I said he was xenophobic.

There are a LOT of racist gay dudebros. Sucking a cock doesn't magically cure your xenophobia- I don't... follow the logic there? The secret isn't to just ingest more and more cum. If it was, we wouldn't have those conservative gay sex scandals.

I just missed that the first time and I have no idea what that's supposed to mean?

Let's tell Jeffrey Dahmer that it was fiiiiiiine, we all forgive him because somehow the dicks make you less evil while we're at it. Let's all stop using the word, "Machiavellian". Everyone tell Hans Grans that his steak was delicious- NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BE BOTH EVIL AND GAY! LOVECRAFT68 SAID SO!

Also, not to shame anybody- but queen honestly- if those rumors were true dud had the WORST case. Just so yhall know, this was the guy ol' Lovecraft was supposed to be fucking.

hqdefault.jpg

So.. that's the lover her could keep- as opposed to the one who left him.

220px-Sonia_Greene.jpg

I'm a crazy bisexual who's been through some shit, too- I have a pretty good yardstick to measure this guy against. And I stand by my assertion.

Plus, his stories aren't that good. He has such hits as:

"Don't fuck the fish"
"I found my uncle's old journal about Dr Zoidburg"
"This kid is real ugly and everyone was mean to him but he can read real good AKA why half-breed people are bad and the women who fuck outside their race are probably ugly and weird and can't get white men anyway PLEASE TAKE ME BACK SONIA I'M SO LONESOME"
"Please sympathize with the slave-owners and not the creatures who rebelled and overthrew their tyrannical rulers please because I make it look pretty cool- their architecture looks like Dr Seuss fucked Tim Burton."
"I can't think of a name for this monster: Volume 4"
"Ooooooh, I was the ugo. I have a concept of a reflection even though I've somehow never been near a reflective surface in my entire life because that's a thing that totally makes sense".
"Ok but can I name the CAT 'Nigger'?"

Also, are you trying to act like there aren't terrible gay folks? Being gay doesn't make you not racist...There are a LOT of racist gay dudebros.

Trump's favorite (dead) idol fits this profile.

Back