<<<< Election Day Thread (Tuesday, November 6, 2018) >>>>

Voted via absentee. Straight Democrat. However, I think the gf and I were the only ones in my district. Although many many farmers around me who grew mostly beans this year. One just never knows.

Hey Rory, any chance we can get another "I won't post for a year" if the democrats don't regain the majority?

Already done. Took all of about 15 minutes. When I walked out, the line was twice as long as when I got there.

1235243128-Trump-Favorite-Red-Wave-Political-Cartoon.jpg

Voted via absentee ballot tonight. Mailing it tomorrow.

What fun is that? You miss the experience....the desperate last minute pleas by the campaigners, the trolling, the nerves...

The lines....Hmmm....maybe those I could do without.

Last time they didn't give me a sticker and I'm still pissed about it.

Like getting a shot without a lollipop.

What fun is that? You miss the experience....the desperate last minute pleas by the campaigners, the trolling, the nerves...

The lines....Hmmm....maybe those I could do without.

The lines are the big problem in primarily Democratic districts of Arizona. It's turned out to have voter suppression impacts in working class suburban neighborhoods, particularly in Maricopa County. Lots of voters faced very long lines when they got off from work in 2016.

Many converted to mail-in ballots. I voted last Friday.

The lines are the big problem in primarily Democratic districts of Arizona. It's turned out to have voter suppression impacts in working class suburban neighborhoods, particularly in Maricopa County. Lots of voters faced very long lines when they got off from work in 2016.

Many converted to mail-in ballots. I voted last Friday.

oh STFU about this

you assholes always WHINE when you lose

FUCKING LOSER

Anyone have any early voting experiences to share?

I'm giving my team an extra half hour on their lunch tomorrow to vote. Told them they best come back with a fucking sticker or I take it back.

Anyone have any early voting experiences to share?

The county administration building is right across the street from my office, so I voted there the first day of early voting. There was no line at all.

You didn't ask for interesting experiences.

Back