Editor request - Short story (2,400 words) in gay male category (high school classmates)

Edey

author
I'm looking for an editor to help me with a short smut story (tags: gay male, twink, chad, classmates, high school, shower room, obsession ).
I'm not a native English speaker and I do not live in the USA, so I want somebody who can help me with pointing out some "non-American" elements or phrasing in my story. (As the plot is set in the USA).

I prefer to work on Google Doc because I had some compatibility problem with the MW in the past.

It's a short style sample, if you are unsure about the amount of work needed here:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darien narrowed his eyes. He kinda like the feeling that he had something that Keegan wanted. It was an odd, dizzying emotion.

Almost regretfully, Keegan wasn't one of the class bullies who were picking on Darien. It would be an even more interesting power play.

He was just the ‘neutral’ one. He’d never participated in his classmate's cruel jokes and pranks. He’d never once called Darien “The Mouse”.

But he also didn't notice him. Like never-ever. Even though they had something in common. "

Last edited:
If you want to edit my stories, I have many of them, waiting for kind eyes of editors ;) I will be happy, to work with you. This particular story is already published, but I have more :) So, will you help? :)
As you can see, my post here was without the reply, it's really hard to find an editor in gay male category.

Last edited:
Back