Editor needed for romantic BDSM series

domaxnation

Virgin
Hi

I would really appreciate someone having a look at my work- I've started a series, based on my experiences, which is structured as a series of letters from a dominant male partner to his sub.

The BDSM is... not light, exactly, but it's all things i have done within a loving relationship, if that makes sense. No-one is going to be maimed.

I try to write clearly but it would really help me to have someone look at it to check I've achieved what I set out to do.

Here's the first letter as a sample:

19th January 2020
Marylebone

My dearest O,

So, tomorrow is our first night together. It's been great getting to know you. You are a funny, intelligent, kind and infinitely charming person, as well as a considerable beauty. But tomorrow, by your own consent, you will become a fucktoy: a slut for use, a piece of meat for Sir to use as I wish. And you will be marvellous.

I know this because of a single moment. We were under a railway bridge, walking off the Italian food we'd eaten on our second date. Our first kiss still tingled on my lips. Walking by the Regent canal, we passed under a bridge and I noticed that no-one was visible, or audible, in either direction. I stopped, put my arm around your slim waist, and pulled you to me. Your big green eyes were looking up, and your lips, that need no enhancement by lipstick, parted a touch. I kissed you, slipping my arms inside the coat you were wearing against the London cold.

Then, slowly, I pushed you against the wall. I knew the brickwork was damp and cold, but you didn't resist- far from it, you seemed to melt as I took charge. I kissed your neck and whispered what I wanted to do to you, and your breathing quickened, became ragged.

But that wasn't the moment. Your dress wasn't exactly short, but it wasn't hard to move a hand under the skirt and rest it, over your tights, on the mound of your pussy. You wriggled a bit and looked around, but bit your lip and looked up at me, fearful and expectant. I tightened my grip around you, and looked down, smiling.
Then, very briefly and gently, I ran a finger over the gusset of your underwear.

Several things happened. You gasped. You tightened your grip on me in turn. And, even through tights and cotton, your wetness was obvious. That was the moment that I knew you could be a really, really good girl.

So, I'm confident tomorrow will be amazing. But, just in case, I thought I would reiterate the rules when we are together.
You will call me Sir
You do exactly as I say, immediately
You speak only when spoken to, unless it is to please me
You accept whatever use I have for your body.
I trust this is clear.

I will see you for dinner at 7. You know the place.

With keen anticipation

Sir

Back