Editing Partnership Sought - MILF Adventure Story

CasualK9

Adventurer
Hi,

I'm looking for an engaged editor to help prep my first story for publishing. It is intended as a semi-humorous story about a popular, local MILF and what happens one summer when a nondescript neighbor - a recent high school graduate shows up one day at her backyard pool. She becomes aware of fund that has developed over the years when the graduating seniors vote for the #1 MILF. She's consistently won it, and the fund sits accumulating and uncollected each year waiting to be claimed by the first person lucky enough to provide proof of having (fully consensual) sex with her. She's a gorgeous married woman in her late 30's with everything going for her - very bored laying around her fabulous pool. Not a damsel in distress or a weak character at all. Lots of attitude and confidence. As a lark, she eventually decides to work with the kid in some way and split the bounty with him, and the story goes from there.

It extends into an even longer story about the subsequent summer and then into a series of monthly adventures afterwards.

First story is about 23,000 words long.

There are elements of reluctance, humor, big cock worship, older woman, younger man and humor/satire.

Please let me know if anyone is interested and willing.

Back