Eastern NC couple looking for couple to watch/be watched

Can't believe you haven't gotten any takers. I'm not to far from you. In the 757, just over the Virginia border. šŸ˜‰

M/F couple 39/46 looking for a couple or single guy/gal in the area, who would like to watch us have sex.. maybe pick up a camera and do some filming for us... couple can do their own thing as we would like to watch as well... looking for someone around eastern NC area....
Awesome, something I would love to do, unfortunately i'm in WNC.

M/F couple 39/46 looking for a couple or single guy/gal in the area, who would like to watch us have sex.. maybe pick up a camera and do some filming for us... couple can do their own thing as we would like to watch as well... looking for someone around eastern NC area....
I'm down in Bridgeton and would enjoy watching and filming you folks with your equipment.

My wife and I love to watch other couples.

Misty and Paul

Back