Married Female looking to chat discreetly

Married Curvy girl in my early 30’s

We all have our reasons for being here. No judgement please. Eastern Time Zone.

Looking for someone to converse with (M or F), happy for it to be sexual and flirty but looking for someone who can hold a conversation as well.

Discretion is important, looking to feel wanted, desired and valued and happy to provide the same.
I get what you are saying. Sometimes you do what you got to do. I am in the same situation. Would be happy to take your mind off of regular life for a while. Just PM me if you think I could assist.

Looking for someone to converse with (M or F), happy for it to be sexual and flirty but looking for someone who can hold a conversation as well.

Discretion is important, looking to feel wanted, desired and valued and happy to provide the same.
Hi
I know what you feel. It is hard living day to day feeling unwanted, unloved, maybe even unnecessary. There is no healing a broken heart.
I dont think I am the “pen pal” you are looking for. But I just wanted to let you know that I feel you and you are not alone. Good luck.

Hello there. 47 yo MWM looking for the same. What all are you interested in?

Hi
Yes im looking for relatively the same
Discretion is key for me too

I'm in Florida would love to chat with you anytime any thing you want to talk about

I’m feeling weirdly nihilistic tonight and I haven’t the slightest fucking clue why. In fact I don’t really even know what the hell it means, I’m kinda picturing some self centered Marxist in a small room talking to and feeding feral cats through a small window of a gloomy studio apartment overlooking St. Petersburg circa 1890…
Come visit me, it’s surprisingly warm here even with the window open and the cats circling and meowing and jockeying for position… it’s the top floor and the view of the harbor is unfuckingbelievable. Buy some more dried herring from the guy on the corner down below…
Believe me, no judgements on the top floor. And yeah, bring more wine, dry and red. The cats won’t touch the sweet stuff.

Would it be OK if one of my hands was busy while we chatted?

She sounded very intriguing have me wondering what makes you trick wonder where it tastes to ignite your passion

Hi,yes would like to chat and have pleasure chat

You still looking to chat?

Ok I am ready.

UKTousa91, hello from North Carolina, USA. Would love to chat sometime. Share ideas and concerns.

54m from NY here if you’re still looking 🙂

Back