Married Female looking to chat discreetly

Uktousa91

Virgin
Married Curvy girl in my early 30’s

We all have our reasons for being here. No judgement please. Eastern Time Zone.

Looking for someone to converse with (M or F), happy for it to be sexual and flirty but looking for someone who can hold a conversation as well.

Discretion is important, looking to feel wanted, desired and valued and happy to provide the same.

Like you I joined today. Pick a topic and let's chat. Just be advised that I like to be a devils advocate to make you look at things from all sides.:)

Looking for someone to converse with (M or F), happy for it to be sexual and flirty but looking for someone who can hold a conversation as well.

Discretion is important, looking to feel wanted, desired and valued and happy to provide the same.
Always up for a chat , I'm a middle age male who would love to converse about most things. Drop me a line and see.how it goes

Welcome to Lit. :)

Your not alone;-)

I’d love to chat. Older married male in Eastern Time Zone.

Sent PM to your profile.

It sounds as if we may be on similar pages. Older Dom M, also married so discretion is a given. Feel free to respond if you're interested.

I would love to chat with you.

Hi there, I’m actually wanting the same! Perhaps our wants and needs align, would love to hear from you and hope I do

Hi there, my DM is also open. I’m a married 37 year old Dane who is looking for that long term pen friend to share desires, fantasies and experiences with. Haven’t found that person yet, so I’m open to see if there is chemistry :)

Eastern time zone as well! Lets chat

Pm sent

Hi,

London UK here . Wou;d love to chat

59 yo married male from NH, I would love to chat with you sometime soon.

Back