Dressing girly

I saw your pic reposted and complimented the reposter, not realising that it was you you you who had posted. You certainly do justice to your wardrobe. PM me if you like

Happy Bi-rthday!

I've loved wearing panties for years and now thinking about expanding and dressing a bit more! Today is my birthday and thinking I will take the opportunity and treat myself to some nice fem clothes. Anyone with a bit more experience want to give me some guidance on what to get? If so PM or Kik me!

Well obviously Happy Birthday Freedom. Now, on to your question... how does dressing make you fell and in my opinion the less and sheer the better...:)

I've loved wearing panties for years and now thinking about expanding and dressing a bit more! Today is my birthday and thinking I will take the opportunity and treat myself to some nice fem clothes. Anyone with a bit more experience want to give me some guidance on what to get? If so PM or Kik me!

I'd love to hear what you did as well. Share with the group. :)

If you need any advice, you can PM me. I'm well experienced at shopping for lingerie, dresses, shoes, and much more. It's some of the most sissy fun you can have. :)

This is what I sleep in...

tumblr_ouu00wxYCK1wxtxhro1_540.jpg

I've always been jealous of girls, they get the sexiest clothes and they look so comfortable. I've never been able to do any more than out panties on a few times and I loved it. I think I would look so good but I know I'll never be able to go through with it.

Here is one of me in my latex maid uniform :rose:

Attachments

• phppOlWH3AM.jpg
    phppOlWH3AM.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 0
I have a short black cocktail dress, black bra, black thi-highs, heels, panties, a pearl necklace (not real)... I think I look nice, but I'm not brave enough to go out... so I dress gurly for myself and let my imagination roam. I wear sexy panties 24/7, so I guess that's something.

Back