don't use condoms

don't use condoms

• yes don't use condoms

Votes: 229 70.9%
  • do use condoms

Votes: 94 29.1%

• Total voters
I've developed a habit of using condoms when I masturbate which may sound silly as you aren't going to catch an STD or risk pregnancy with masturbation. The additional pleasure cones from adding a bit of lube inside the condom. No mess or drying out of the lube while I stroke and no mess when I cum..... If you haven't tried this as a masturbation technique, don't dismiss it till you have

Very interesting technique. But the "mess" is half the fun.

One use I've just taken to is wearing one in the bath or shower then when laying down raise your hips up and piss into the condom, it'll get huge and then eventually burst all over your face if you're angled correctly.

Someday she will want him bareback and you will get the seconds!

Hmm I don't know. Unless he shows my wife some kind of medical papers showing he's clean then he's going to be wrapping it. Maybe that's something we should discuss. All three of us would love for him to be able to screw her bare!

Hmm I don't know. Unless he shows my wife some kind of medical papers showing he's clean then he's going to be wrapping it. Maybe that's something we should discuss. All three of us would love for him to be able to screw her bare!

Your wife is often light on details of her time with Roger - maybe they have already had sex without a condom?

No condom.

I only have sex with two women and neither of them want the condom. My wife and I are both fixed. The other woman I fuck craves the creampies and I have to say, I absolutely LOVE giving them to her. She is crazy hot for marathon (2-3 hours) sex and she always wants my cum up in her at the end. Still working on getting myself ready to clean her up.

I'm a bit of a worrier; I'm still a virgin but going to be fucked, soon, and I'll ask the guy to wear one. Really do want to have cum inside me but it will play on my mind. Maybe if I can find a married guy who wants me regularly I'll let him spunk in me.

I always suck guys off unprotected, though. X

As a married woman I dont use condoms at all. I enjoy the feeling of him releasing inside me and sharing that special gift together.

Altough I personally use a condom 99.99 of the time, the feeling without one is so much better. Closest are some special (extra thin, real feel etc.) condoms.

I am not that large but I find most regular condoms to be restrictive and tight. Trojan Magnums are just a little bit loose and they feel so much better.

I have only used condos with 1 woman, the rest I went bareback. Though they were all on some type of birth control. It's to the point that wearing a condom is enough to keep me from getting hard. If I can't fill her with cum... Or feel the cum she's already been filled with, what's the point?

well with my ex gf , i only used condom a couple of times

we were having sex and it slipped off , it felt much better without one

she was on birth control so not much risk and i t felt better

I don't prefer them, but I need to know someone first before I lose the rubber.

Back