Dom Daddy Type For Younger Sub Daddy's Girl -ltr

daddydom64

Virgin
I am an experienced dom daddy type. Living in Seattle I have been into dom/sub relationships my whole adult life. I've done online training, wrote stories for 2 web sites, but there's no substitution for physical contact. I love to teach and train and seeking that special younger (18 to 30) Submissive Daddy's Girl for eventual ltr. I am 5'10" and 150lbs former motorcycle racer. My last 2 ltrs subs were 19 and 18 No offense but women my age are not as open minded and cant keep up

I also owned a online fetish clothing store and have lots of cute things to spoil and dress you in.

Be slender and or petite at least hwp

I also have major fetish for girls in their panties. I once owned an online fetish clothing store with an ex. I will want my sub dressed to please. I own a very nice collection of the very best bdsm gear I could find. So age play, dd lg, adult baby girl, master/slave, lolita

I am not into online training anymore. Willing to meet a new sub online obviously but Why just chat about fantasies and desires ? I prefer to make them realities
Females Only Bi Curious is nice

I like younger slender petite types, since I stay in shape. I have very kinky creative mind and like to spoil my sub. If your into dd lg, great its one of my specialties. I have too many fetishes and its probably easier to say what I don't like

I am geared towards ltr and prefer to give all my attention to just one special girl. I am not attracted nor interested in married nor bbw at all. I am not desperate I am selective and know exactly what I want and like.
PM me

Last edited:
Back